PDA

View Full Version : Any good DigiCube.fr resellers?

oklahomasucks
02-09-2010, 10:13 AM
I know customseedbox.com will have some boxes shortly, but was wondering if anyone knew of anymore resellers.

I'm about done with OVH resellers due to the bandwidth cap. :angry:

TLwhore
02-11-2010, 11:08 PM
I have spoken to there staff via emails and they informed me they have a 1tb a week limit. Not to sure on how this is enforced though. Plus I did reply to there email asking if this was the same on there gbit servers but never got an answer back, so sadly I dont think I will be using them :(

sheela
02-13-2010, 09:58 PM
Yeah, make sure to read the ToS thoroughly! Things never are what they seem to!;)

TONiC
02-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks for pointing out the 1TB thing - unlimited evidently doesnt mean unlimited in France any more...

TLwhore
02-16-2010, 09:06 AM
Tbh unlimitied has never meant unlimitied as far as I know. There is always a catch to it. Like the OVH SP series which is unlimited, but if you want to supply outside of europe, you would be better using a dailup modem for it (thats no joke). But they are great if you are just using them to build ratio and you live within europe.

phauk
02-16-2010, 03:51 PM
yeah i know of a company that used to sell digicube and pulled the plug within a week - absolute shocking customer support, and even worse by hiding the fact it's only 1TB per week, and that includes download as well as upload - would be as well sticking with ovh!

TLwhore
02-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Thats the best thing with OVH, The traffic that counts is only uploading outside of the OVH network. Because they have a lot of seedboxes on there network you can push around 6tb+ on there 3tb kimsufi plans quiet easily.

If you have a bit more money to spend though I would go through the ovh.co.uk side as you get a 5tb limit minium with there servers.