PDA

View Full Version : Any NO-RATIO req

WhiteLV
02-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Hi.
So the thing is I finally got out of my parents house and started to live on my own and now I don't have enough fast internet to seed 1:1 ratio.. Like up speed is 40 kb/s and down 1.2 mb/s...
I can not hold good ratios and get kicked out.
So could someone invite to no ratio tracker?
I have no problem for seeding as much as possible but my speed sucks...

So any good tracker with pretty fast DL speed, comunity...
well I'd be happy for almost any no-ratio tracker..

Thanks

anon
02-09-2010, 05:44 PM
So the thing is I finally got out of my parents house and started to live on my own and now I don't have enough fast internet to seed 1:1 ratio.. Like up speed is 40 kb/s and down 1.2 mb/s...

I have half your upload speed and have managed to keep a good ratio on IPT without cheating.

WhiteLV
02-09-2010, 05:47 PM

I have half your upload speed and have managed to keep a good ratio on IPT without cheating.

How could you do that with20 kb/s? that's impossible...:huh: at least for my cuz i download big files

anon
02-09-2010, 05:50 PM
How could you do that with20 kb/s? that's impossible...:huh:

It isn't impossible. I have downloaded XviD movies and some HD ones, and seeded, seeded and seeded until my ratio was good enough. IPT is one of the easiest trackers to get in and seed on (they have lots of activity and freeleech), I think you should look for that.

Zac090
02-10-2010, 03:37 AM
without cheating.

I see some irony here :D

Cabalo
02-10-2010, 03:38 AM
The definitive answer for your needs would be preto.me

Funkin'
02-10-2010, 04:08 AM
How could you do that with20 kb/s? that's impossible...:huh:

Of course it isn't. You just have to prioritize your downloads until you get a buffer. You have plenty upload speed to survive at the likes of IPT, RevTT, and TL.

pone44
02-10-2010, 04:12 AM
OP, you had PTN which is ratio free but it only had movies :whistling:

sheriff 01
02-10-2010, 04:19 AM
Maybe someone can help this fine chap out with an invite, he appears to be a sincere enough bloke. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

That1Guy
02-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Maybe someone can help this fine chap out with an invite, he appears to be a sincere enough bloke. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Actually I thought the same thing. Then I went and looked at his history and I began to wonder why he isnt trying to trade his way in.

But on topic, like Cabalo said, preto.me is prolly the easiest ratio free tracker to access and I've heard its a pretty good site.

WhiteLV
02-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Like I said.. I'd like any no ratio tracker..
Help me out guys

QPD
02-10-2010, 11:01 AM
I'll give you PTM
And I'll give you also 1000 credit points wich are more than ehough to buy gigs of upload:)
I only have 2 simple rules:
1.Do not cheat!
2.Seed any file for at least 14 days!

If you can do this PM me with e-mail! ( preferably hotmail)
yahoo and gmail have problems sometimes.