Hombre
02-10-2010, 02:31 PM
http://bayimg.com/image/kakklaacf.jpg

http://bayimg.com/image/kakkmaacf.jpg

http://bayimg.com/image/kakknaacf.jpg

http://bayimg.com/image/kakkpaacf.jpg

bioskaz
02-25-2010, 03:38 PM
that's nice! you censor the site name on the print screens and you leave it in the thread name?

Swift
02-25-2010, 03:51 PM
fail at it's maximum level

Zac090
02-25-2010, 04:14 PM
that's nice! you censor the site name on the print screens and you leave it in the thread name?

Dude,the screenshots are copied,just like other reviews he has made......

That1Guy
02-25-2010, 05:28 PM
For gods sake if you insist on making revies at least review the site. Not that I am condoning reviews but this copy/paste some screenshots and calling it a review is just asinine.

/rant off

karachidude
02-25-2010, 06:15 PM
a very nice site,i must say,growing pretty fast,and speeds are a OK,on top ratioless..BMTV has serious competition

Aum
02-25-2010, 06:55 PM
a very nice site,i must say,growing pretty fast,and speeds are a OK,on top ratioless..BMTV has serious competition

If by "OK" you mean loads of seedboxes, I totally agree. However, I would like to know what is your criteria for "good" speeds? 100mbit? 1gbit?

karachidude
02-25-2010, 07:27 PM
my download speed is 200kbps :P ,but i hang out with a lot of guys from BTN,they are all praises :)

jars
02-26-2010, 12:30 PM
A few things to note from my pov;

Best feature; Ratioless and seeding zero day for 24 hours or 1/1. That's more friendly than both GFT and FTN (48 hours each).

Speeds; On comparison with the two aforementioned, but not as fast as bitmetv (although close enough for it not to matter much). I get Lost on bitmetv @ 650ish/mbs, and this week got it on BTN at 550.

Files are unrarred; nice.

Individual snatches show 'seeded time' and 'time required to seed'.

Community seems scarily friendly.

A winner for mine.

Zac090
02-26-2010, 01:59 PM
seeding zero day for 24 hours or 1/1.

Do you realize the effect it has on file retention?

jars
02-26-2010, 04:01 PM
seeding zero day for 24 hours or 1/1.

Do you realize the effect it has on file retention?Yes, I do, Zac09090, but from my time there, I've yet to see a negative impact on the donwnloading of older files. I've also yet to see it on FTN and GFT that ask for the extra 24 hours.

I can't seem to edit that post, but to add; on bitmetv I'm obliged to NOT seed files snatched AT ALL so long as the torrent is seeded at 6 seeders for every leecher, which is almost always the case; this allows you to hit and run all popular zero day stuff on bitmetv. BTN's policy is a lot more retentive than bitmetv's wouldn't you think?

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7614/screenshot20100227at120.png

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7614/screenshot20100227at120.png

1000possibleclaws
02-26-2010, 04:41 PM
For gods sake if you insist on making revies at least review the site. Not that I am condoning reviews but this copy/paste some screenshots and calling it a review is just asinine.

/rant off

Site review: Utterly pointless unless you don't have Torrentbytes or SCC + any other decent 0day tracker. Most likely slower than other sites, because the backcatalogue will have limited snatches, and they haven't had the longevity to build up a good dedicated userbase like FTN has.

Basically, common sense says it will suck for a long while if they are doing things right, and if they aren't, then it will stagnate. No ratio sites put the brunt of the work on core users, and let other users ride on the coat tails of said users extra work. I think this concept will be harder on sites that require longevity than sites that compete for quick snatches without focusing on TTL (dedicated vs 0day), so this experimental site is kind of interesting. Ratio worked by giving those core users incentive to seed longer (because seedbox users would take most of the initial upload from them).

Quarterquack
02-26-2010, 09:02 PM
To add to truesounds' opinion, the community is really active. Every time I login, there's hundreds of new posts, and yet, only about two are every longer than one line, and of those probably just one has something intelligent mentioned. Activity is really high, though, so if you enjoy a tracker with an entire board full of spam go for it.

Content wise, I loved finding A LOT of old shows on here, and yet, it is mainly mainstream stuff found everywhere else. For example, you won't find "Steven Spielberg presents Taken" on here, but you WILL find "That 70s Show" the complete collection. Two shows from the same time period, yet the one that wasn't mainstream enough isn't up. For such a new tracker, it's amazing how much content there is. At the same time, there's a few good shows that I couldn't find a single episode of on B*N, for example "Charmed".

On the speeds side of things, even with it being 0-day, there is a ton of seedboxes in any swarm you get into. To compare, I'd say it's close to GFT speeds, always topping at about 2-4Kkbps.

TrueSounds is correct, the browse page lists less than 20 snatches (put together) on the first 50 torrents. However, these are usually people with auto-download bots and nice seedboxes so it balances out.

Basically: This is a tracker that will/might challenge BMTV but it needs time.

Zac090
02-27-2010, 03:10 AM
Activity is really high, though, so if you enjoy a tracker with an entire board full of spam go for it.

Well...... the Welcome posts are really annoying TBH,I joined a month back and still get some occasionally(from people who get in just a few days ago :pinch: )

randsht
02-27-2010, 08:46 AM
yup needs time if you want to get all the content that youd like. the welcome spam is annoying and they are dealing with it. i dont even look at my wall anywho.

JakeSully
03-06-2010, 06:42 AM
I got in BTN and I think it got potential , a year or 2 it will level up with others.

anonymous0711
03-07-2010, 08:28 AM
I also enjoy BTN the ratio-less idea is nice but i have to agree with ringhunter, many shows that you would think would be popular are nowhere to be found. I've searched for "two and a half men", "the big bang theory", and a few other shows that come on television regularly but cant be found on here (criticize my taste in TV shows all you want idc lol)
I do however love how everything is unrar'd and i personally like the friendliness (even if it is at times excessive) of the community
some of us arent l33t enough to get into sites like FTN and so sites like this are a very welcome alternative imo

Quarterquack
03-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Anonymous;

BTN-URL/series.php?id=236 (Two and a half men) and BTN-URL/series.php?id=232 (Big bang theory).

Enjoy :) I love those two shows as well.

karachidude
03-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Two and a Half men is really hilarious..the best timepass

anonymous0711
03-09-2010, 12:50 PM
thanks ringhunter... for some reason every time i search i can never find it maybe im crazy lol

Rart
07-06-2010, 02:18 PM
While I was initially very skeptic of this new fangled ratio free TV site, I actually find myself using it more and more often now. Granted it obviously isn't even close to my first pick for older shows, it still serves as a great source for the latest 0day shows.

The newer torrents always max my measly home connection anyway so I don't have any qualms with that, but more importantly all the videos are unrar'd, which none of my other 0day sources do. It's a nice touch, and while it isn't anything major, gives it that extra little push that makes me want to use it over the generic 0day site. And of course, being ratio free helps as well.

And although I never found myself using the gimmiky "special features" that programmers tend to code into torrent sites to make them unique, TV favorites is surprisingly useful when I tend to follow so many TV shows I can't keep track of them all. While I'm sure I could probably find a similar feature on some other random website, it's nice to have it integrated into a torrent site where I can just find and DL the file I need.

Personally, out of all the new and startup trackers appearing recently, this one's a keeper.

anon
07-06-2010, 05:06 PM
all the videos are unrar'd, which none of my other 0day sources do.

Get a Filelist.ro account. :P

robogo25
08-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Site Stats:
* Maximum Users: 35,000
* Enabled Users: 28,735
* Online Since: November 2nd, 2009
* Born: 1 year, 8 months ago
* Online Users: 216
* Users active today: 8,769
* Users active this week: 17,525
* Users active this month: 23,946

# Torrent Stats
# Torrents: 38,949
# Episodes: 21,436
# Seasons: 7,007
# Actors: 14,265
# Series: 4,893
# Requests: 4,926 (64.37% filled)

# Tracker Stats
# 1.5x Upload: 0
# 2x Upload: 38,949
# Snatches: 3,578,528
# Peers: 385,471
# Seeders: 379,488
# Leechers: 5,983
# Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 63.43

anon
08-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks so much, man :)

Di@monds
08-04-2011, 07:38 AM
pre 8
speed 9
content 10 (for TV content)
overall 9

KFlint
08-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Alright, thx!

whatcdfan
08-04-2011, 05:44 PM
pre 8
speed 9
content 10 (for TV content)
overall 9

Pre's good.
I haven't had great speeds for the older torrents (some nerds limited their up speed to 1kbps coz seeding time matters their more then the data uploaded), so many of them, which actually were the complete seasons but the speeds on the newer stuff is good so for speed I would give it 7.
Content wise, i will again give it a 7, it ain't have much rare stuff but its getting added fast enough, rapidly improving.

All in all 8/10.

smcewa11
08-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Pre's good.
I haven't had great speeds for the older torrents (some nerds limited their up speed to 1kbps coz seeding time matters their more then the data uploaded), so many of them, which actually were the complete seasons but the speeds on the newer stuff is good so for speed I would give it 7.
Content wise, i will again give it a 7, it ain't have much rare stuff but its getting added fast enough, rapidly improving.

All in all 8/10.

I would agree with this as well. Lots of improvement and definitely a tracker going in the right direction.

anon
08-05-2011, 01:12 AM
OK, so we have Di@monds suggesting pre 8, speed 9, content 10 (according the WTO it has more torrents than TvT which is already awesome), and overall 9, then whatcdfan and smcewa11 with pre 8, speed 7, content 7, overall 8. However, TvT.com has content 9 with 16000 torrents, so either 7 for BTN is a bit too low or we'll need to rethink both ratings.

A sort of average for both suggestions would be pre 8, speed 8, content 9 (if we are to leave TvT untouched) and overall 8, what do you think of that?

KFlint
08-05-2011, 01:23 AM
imo, this site has nothing to be ashamed of in term of content compared to bitmetv. They have 13000 more torrents.

They have more than 4900 shows, that's quite huge.

Don't know what it takes to have a 10 if they don't.

I would actually lower bitmetv to 9.

anon
08-05-2011, 02:26 AM
That's correct, I hadn't noticed it. They're the TV tracker with the most torrents in their category (barring TheBox which is for UK stuff only).

I vote to make BTN the new 10. :D

KFlint
08-05-2011, 02:35 AM
10 it is!

mjmacky
08-05-2011, 04:10 AM
Now I'm interested in checking it out, all of your buzzing has piqued me. I'm such a mark for perfect 10s

KFlint
08-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Now I'm interested in checking it out, all of your buzzing has piqued me. I'm such a mark for perfect 10s

Just in case you don't know someone with an invite (I don't have any right now, don't know if it's the case for more active members too), it's fairly easy to join as they allow giveaways in PU forums (what, bit-hdtv, bitme etc...) Some people have unlimited invites there.

mjmacky
08-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah I checked and there are some on AHD with invites as well

sinman
08-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Interesting, I've always thought bitmetv was the best one out there, guess time changes huh?

KFlint
08-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Interesting, I've always thought bitmetv was the best one out there, guess time changes huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE

sudopen
08-08-2011, 02:02 PM
I use BTN more than bitmetv.
The bonus system are grate and speed is fast as there are banch of seedbox user.

LostFSC-PIN
08-12-2011, 02:06 AM
BTN never seem to load correct for me nowadays. Anyone else with this problem? Any solution?

Funkin'
08-12-2011, 08:18 AM

Interesting. I always thought of bitmetv at being the best at nothing.

LostFSC-PIN
08-12-2011, 11:54 AM
BTN never seem to load correct for me nowadays. Anyone else with this problem? Any solution?I'm using Chrome BTW

anon
08-12-2011, 09:57 PM
I'm using Chrome BTW

Google doesn't want you to pirate TV shows.

LostFSC-PIN
08-13-2011, 05:07 AM
BTN never seem to load correct for me nowadays. Anyone else with this problem? Any solution?I'm using Chrome BTW Never mind, I somehow managed to get a link into the 'External CSS' box.

OlegL
08-14-2011, 08:00 PM
But nowadays, the BTN sysop seems quite upset with users on the site.

anon
08-14-2011, 08:10 PM
To add to Oleg's post, I got a copy of these recent announcements:
I remember when BTN used to be fun and cool to work for, but now it's a chore.

I wish it wasn't like this, but it seems like wherever we turn, all we see are bad users. There’s a large amount of good users, and we're sorry you're being punished for the bad users’ actions.

Most of BTN Staff's work each day is focused around bad users. We rarely have time anymore to add new cool stuff, because we're busy trying to stop bad users being bad.

Things bad users do: Exploit our system, Trade and Sell invites, user cheating software, rate limit their client, general douche baggery.

When we started, our main focus was making BTN better, but now all we do is punish bad users.

I can't see why users can't be respectable and just use the system instead of cheating it; our systems are in place so EVERYONE at BTN can get a good user experience and fast download speeds as well as a heap of content.

I also can't stand how when we change something, we only ever see bitching from users in the forums; it leaves me not wanting to add new things. I haven’t coded anything for the main site in a few months since that when i do all i get is complaints that something has changed, even if it improves the site, the amount of bitching is overwhelming and leaves me cynical.

Maybe I’m asking too much for a community about sharing to not cheat our system and just share with others.

I've also been called childish numerous times this week, for doing things on BTN for the better. This doesn't make me happy either.

Message to cheaters: you know who you are, this is directed at you. Instead of spending so much time cheating our system and hurting others, go use another service like rapid share or UseNet. We don't want you here.

This is my rant, no other staff's opinions are reflected here, and it’s just my personal thoughts.

Creating and running BTN so far has been a joy, but now it just makes me angry.

Sincerely,
AzzA
Some news...

A few days ago our intrepid leader made an emotional plea to the users of this site. While perhaps an unorthadox approach, a lot of it needed to be said. Users that blatently do the wrong thing are ruining BTN.
This site was created a little over 18 months ago with one goal in mind - to become the greatest source of television content on the internet.
Everyday we are working towards this goal, but the added distraction of dealing with users doing the wrong thing is tedious and not welcome.
The outpour of support regarding that announcement from you, the valued members, has been greatly reassuring and we are truly humbled. We have come to the conclusion that there needs to be a couple of significant changes around here.

Starting September 1, 2011 all invites to BTN will be closed. Only user classes of Master and above will have the ability to send invites.
This will give us a greater opportunity to regulate the userbase and get us back on track to achieve our number one goal.
This will not be a popular decision among many of you. As a result, until September 1, 2011 every member of BTN has received two additonal invites. Use them while you can, we have long-term closure of invites in mind.
Remember, only invite people that you know and trust. Just because you suddenly have a couple of invites, don't feel obliged to use them and offer them to strangers. We'd rather they go unused than end up with more poor users coming in.

When invites are closed, there will only be three ways to be invited to BTN-
1. To be sent an invite by a Master+
2. To gain membership from an OFFICIAL recruitment thread on other respected trackers, to be coordinated by our Recruitment Manager.
3. To sit an interview in our IRC invite channel which will be opened occasionally.

The second change is that all BTN currency transactions between users will be disabled. The shop will return, but you will not be able to gift bonus points, lumens, upload etc. to other users. This feature has been abused and it's time to end it.

A final note to those of you either breaching the rules or considering it. Do not, we will find you. We encourage every BTN member that values his/her account to have another read of our rules.
All staff are equipped with a button that will force you to search for another TV source.

tl;dr -

1. No more invites.
2. No more sending BTN currency.

//BTN Staff

P2PDog
08-15-2011, 04:45 AM
I posted this elsewhere, but I might as well post it here too....

http://oi51.tinypic.com/eulpaa.jpg

HaHaHa.... It's about time that whiny, immature twit got a taste of his own medicine! He didn't give a shit when it was him who was wasting the time of other staffers with his inane nonsense, or his buddies were ratio cheating on other trackers. Some of his ratio cheating buddies are even staff there lol. He needs to man up and grow a set of balls. No need for whiny shit like that. If he doesn't want to do the job, step aside and let someone else do it.

What kind of N00B is he, anyway? Is he really surprised that there are countless idiots who will exploit whatever systems you have in place? Did he seriously not know that as soon as you make your invites hard to get that greedy people will start selling and trading them? Did he seriously think that if he implemented a bonus system full of bugs that nobody would exploit those bugs? If he really believes what he wrote in that rant then he's either a naive fool, or a complete idiot.

Sounds to me like he wants to own his l33t little tracker, but doesn't want any of the actual work that goes along with it. Sorry, Azza, it's time to grow up.

Oh, and if you're going to comment in the thread he made, you should avoid saying the truth...

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2m7eulj.jpg

OlegL
08-15-2011, 06:26 AM
Wait, are you saying that some ratio cheaters are staff at BTN? That's interesting. One former hdbits staffer told me he had ratio cheated on some site. Do you know any other ratio cheaters who staff other trackers?

anon
08-15-2011, 06:11 PM

What a coincidence...

IdolEyes787
08-15-2011, 09:52 PM

HaHaHa.... It's about time that whiny, immature twit got a taste of his own medicine! He didn't give a shit when it was him who was wasting the time of other staffers with his inane nonsense, or his buddies were ratio cheating on other trackers. Some of his ratio cheating buddies are even staff there lol. He needs to man up and grow a set of balls. No need for whiny shit like that. If he doesn't want to do the job, step aside and let someone else do it.

What kind of N00B is he, anyway? Is he really surprised that there are countless idiots who will exploit whatever systems you have in place? Did he seriously not know that as soon as you make your invites hard to get that greedy people will start selling and trading them? Did he seriously think that if he implemented a bonus system full of bugs that nobody would exploit those bugs? If he really believes what he wrote in that rant then he's either a naive fool, or a complete idiot.

Sounds to me like he wants to own his l33t little tracker, but doesn't want any of the actual work that goes along with it. Sorry, Azza, it's time to grow up.

Oh, and if you're going to comment in the thread he made, you should avoid saying the truth...

Please don't exacerbate the situation,his mother is already having a hard enough time trying to get him to stop crying and open the door to his room as it is.*

Note to Azza :If you wish to be viewed as being more mature the avatar and "the clown has no penis " thing isn't really helping.
Of course if it's any comfort "turtletoes" with his "emo" comment doesn't really have much up on you.

My perspective is that more than one bt site is run by children.It doesn't make them bad it just makes them difficult to deal with sometimes.
Adults besides being a lot more receptive to reason, are a lot more likely to admit to being wrong when they are.

*That's a joke btw.

mrnobody
08-26-2011, 01:43 AM

lmoa

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 02:18 AM
lmoa

Lick my oily anus?

new_pr0n
08-27-2011, 01:40 AM
fuck ratio cheating, really immature

theman5
09-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Well, even though the turtletoes user has been unbanned I still think that was an unwise move by staff. They are going through some hard times, but it's pretty rare to see staff let out there frustration on the user base. Hopefully, site continues to grow stronger since the content and speeds has been getting better and better in recent months.

Funkin'
10-31-2011, 09:31 AM
You welcome, bitch. Now continue spamming along to get to that requests section.

anon
10-31-2011, 03:46 PM
Good job puting this together

Funkin': I'm quoting his post so that yours makes sense after deleting the fluff.

Oh, and new avatar? I didn't recognize you at first :P

Funkin'
11-01-2011, 06:59 AM
Very considerate of you, anon. :P I should had known his post(s) were going to get deleted though.

And yep, thought it was time for a change. I was using the pot smoking Bob Marley avatar ever since I joined here. Back then I was huge into reggae but now jazz is pretty much life(the little of it that I have). So I thought I'd set one for one of the greats in the genre.

arqam786
11-04-2011, 07:33 AM
I have been a member\Contributor now for 3 months.
it's good and fast. If you are into WEB-DL's they have a huge stash. :w00t:

rupturedsk
07-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Been doing NZB's for a long time here. Lately I'm considering getting into torrents. Is this tracker a good place to start?

Thanks

OOps... Sorry bout that!

NOMENESS
07-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Btn is the best tv-shows tracker

dion09529
12-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Advent Calendar 2013!

Ho ho ho! Hello everyone new and old young and ... anyways do we have a lot of news this month! We wanted to let you guys know that we've opened up the Advent Calendar once again. For those who are new to the community the advent calendar gives you a chance to earn some presents. How does it work though? Every 24 hours you can click the present located on the bottom left hand side of your screen. The advent page shows what Remy is generously giving out this year.

Important Information
• The Advent Calendar will run until December 26th.
• Master -> Overlord user class promotions are not possible.
• Stars received from the Advent Calendar will expire on March 31st 2014.

IdolEyes787
12-04-2013, 01:09 PM
We wanted to let you guys know ....

Isn't that being unfairly discriminatory against female members?

teflon05
12-04-2013, 01:37 PM
We wanted to let you guys know ....

Isn't that being unfairly discriminatory against female members?

It would be, if he wasn't gay.

IdolEyes787
12-04-2013, 08:22 PM
I'm not sure but I don't think transgender and ghey are necessarily the same thing.

dion09529
12-01-2014, 01:02 PM
BTN Advent Calendar started today. Claim your prize once a day.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Such a joyless place.

Sometimes striving for perfection obviously isn't worth the cost. :mellow:

Understand
10-17-2017, 05:50 PM
Very good TV Tracker :)

Stabber
10-19-2017, 09:03 AM
I remember back in the day , invites were given all the time for BTN. I think it was in waffles.fm forums or hdbits forums or what.cd . Now it seems impossible to get there.

L3tti
10-23-2017, 06:11 PM
I remember back in the day , invites were given all the time for BTN. I think it was in waffles.fm forums or hdbits forums or what.cd . Now it seems impossible to get there.

True that. I got mine when they open through r/invites. I miss the old active BT Community.

dion09529
05-13-2018, 07:18 PM
Just let you know that since last three weeks you're living into a world where dion's no longer a BTN member. Also, want to thank their staff for not giving me any chance state my case on their IRC channel.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2018, 12:36 PM
BTN, PTP and HDBits are as torrent sites go, the trifecta of douchery. They don't just think, they demand that everyone be like them. Seriously, fuck their closed-minded, humourless, ever increasingly elitist souls.

I think that is always going to be the outcome of having a closed system.

Btw, what did you do wrong? Have the affront to have a contrary opinion or make the mistake of actually speaking truthfully in a non-subservient way to one of the staff or some tool who steals stuff for them off of Amazon?

anon
05-14-2018, 12:46 PM
Just let you know that since last three weeks you're living into a world where dion's no longer a BTN member. Also, want to thank their staff for not giving me any chance state my case on their IRC channel.

Well, what did you do :sly:

dion09529
05-14-2018, 08:54 PM
Btw, what did you do wrong? Have the affront to have a contrary opinion or make the mistake of actually speaking truthfully in a non-subservient way to one of the staff or some tool who steals stuff for them off of Amazon?

Well, what did you do :sly:

I think I have to rule out the inactivity and my guess are some hit and runs happen to be. I knew there's no joke with hnr's, but I'm just asking what took them so long (since for 7 years I always fulfilled the seed time requirements in the same specific pattern)? Maybe I have exceeded the range of requirements from time to time, but I always seeded the torrents. This guy surely went beyond normal.

dion09529
02-06-2019, 08:50 PM
WOW! I mean WOW.

I just got a response on #btn-disabled channel: "...we haven't forgotten about you. Your specific situation needs to be handled by a higher level staff member."

Any ideas? Is it good or is it bad? :naughty:

And what does this mean, "specific situation"?

anon
02-06-2019, 09:37 PM
And what does this mean, "specific situation"?

If you're the one affected and have no idea, what hope is left for the rest of us... :idunno:

Anyway, I hope you can solve this and get your account back, or at least find out why you lost it in the first place. In a worst-case scenario, there's no shortage of places to get TV shows from (at least if you're like me and don't particularly care who encoded what or how many pixels it has), so don't sweat it.

IdolEyes787
02-06-2019, 09:52 PM
Consider yourself blessed, dion. Every BTN release turns up elsewhere sooner rather than later and presently you don't have to deal with the soulless pricks at BTN.

Seriously, they have a whole section devoted to comparing screenshots from various sources. They also have marginally better senses of humour than your average rabid weasel. Only marginally though.

Also everyone there is so mercenary in their approach to "sharing", even Steven Mnuchin is turned off by it.

If you're the one affected and have no idea, what hope is left for the rest of us... :idunno:

It's called making wild assumptions, Nazi.

oxired
06-03-2021, 05:49 PM
One of the impossibles to get, hopefully someday i get in

IdolEyes787
06-03-2021, 11:18 PM
One of the impossibles to get, hopefully someday i get in You can literally get everything that's uploaded there on lots of other trackers. I suggest you find something more noble or at least less shallow to put your time and hopes into.

anon
06-12-2021, 05:56 AM
One of the impossibles to get, hopefully someday i get in

They're happy the way they are and definitely don't need you :snooty: And that attitude is why I really hope MTV gets its shit together and becomes a decent alternative.