PDA

View Full Version : [req] Music tracker

QPD
02-10-2010, 04:01 PM
I am looking for any music tracker that have a large content of albums.
Can anyone please help me?
I had waffles but I was away form country a long time and I got disabled for inactivity!
It won.t happen with the new account!
I can provide any kind of proof if asked.
Please, tomorrow I need an album ( Seal- I am your man 2009 ) and I cannot find it!!
:fst:

Funkin'
02-10-2010, 04:19 PM
You went to Waffles IRC already and talked to them about getting the account re-enabled? If not, then you need to do that before anyone gives you an invite to the site.

susiserken
02-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Its just a single and it can be easily found on google on rapidshare or other filehosts ;)

filestube will help ya out.

MiNiMAL
02-10-2010, 04:49 PM
i can help you wiht scenesound invite ! :)

anon
02-10-2010, 05:03 PM
You went to Waffles IRC already and talked to them about getting the account re-enabled?

I think Waffles doesn't disable accounts for inactivity, they just prune them while keeping the stats.

QPD, I can give you an SceneSound or VIPMusic invite if you want. :)

BABBY
02-10-2010, 08:28 PM
soory dupe post made by me, mistake:slap:

BABBY
02-10-2010, 08:31 PM
I am not on any music tracker, otherwise it would be my pleasure to help u out.
But some of my friend are making a new music tracker, we are just testing it for bugs,
still it is not officially released in public, but i can give u invites if u want.

u wont get any good content to download from it, right now.

But If u still want to join us

just pm me

I can help u by giving some special previlages if u want, but really our site is still not good in content.
hope u can understand what amount and quality of content a new tracker has.
if u want details or invite just pm me

I am just helping my friends, i am not the owner or moderator of the site. But have good terms with them.

QPD
02-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Thank you all for responses.The fact that you tell me to use google to find my needed albums it's not helping.
I tryed to contact waffles on IRC but I couldn;t reach them.
I am looking for what.cd or any large music tracker.

BABBY
02-10-2010, 09:04 PM
then i think u should give interview on what.cd, it is really very easy to pass what.cd interview, i have some hand made notepad files related to passing what.cd interview, if u want i can email u the same, every thing is explained in very simple manner, u wont find any simple material than that.

anon
02-10-2010, 09:06 PM
His country is banned from the What.cd interview. :(

BABBY
02-10-2010, 09:11 PM
ok,:cry1:

ca_aok
02-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Just FYI, Google didn't work because there is no such album. The song is on the album Seal: Hits, if that's what you're looking for. Might I suggest:

Isohunt's URL/torrent_details/143449401/

BABBY
02-10-2010, 09:31 PM
I JUST Tried to use demonoid and torrent.ru but did hardly find it

but i think their are videos of this music files on youtube.com u should convert the same in lossless audio file formats and should use it.

I dont know exactly whether it is the same song or not, but i found many songs with the same title on youtube.

QPD
02-11-2010, 11:41 AM
already have been invited to vipmusic.Thank you all!