PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows of a good short movie tracker

simon22
02-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi guys, I have been looking for a movie tracker that has short movies. By short movies I mean the 11, 15 and 18 minutes type. All the trackers that I have do not have short movies at all as far as I know. I would be grateful to hear your recommendations.

cinephilia
02-10-2010, 05:51 PM
karagarga is definitely what you're looking for with their 3.404 short films (arthouse, experimental, documentaries, erotica, drama, horror etc...)

simon22
02-11-2010, 06:11 AM
karagarga is definitely what you're looking for with their 3.404 short films (arthouse, experimental, documentaries, erotica, drama, horror etc...)
Cheers for the info, I have heard of this tracker but I thought they were merely tracking old movies. BTW how hard is it to get an invite?

anon
02-11-2010, 05:01 PM
BTW how hard is it to get an invite?

Power Users (50GB up, 1.05 ratio, 90+ days old) get an invite per week, up to a maximum of 4. If you post a request in the right area here, chances are someone will invite you. :)

kukushka
02-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Cheers for the info, I have heard of this tracker but I thought they were merely tracking old movies. BTW how hard is it to get an invite?
members do have enough invites if you're after that site, so if you'll make a proper request in which you'll describe between everything your movies priorities, seeding habits and stuff, you'll have a decent chances to get in i believe

simon22
02-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Thank you very much guys. I appreciate the advice and I shall make a request to see if I could get an invite.

Rart
02-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Cheers for the info, I have heard of this tracker but I thought they were merely tracking old movies.

So are you looking for "short" movies that are relatively new? I've never heard of anything like that before, but you've piqued my curiosity. Any examples?

Zac090
02-12-2010, 03:42 AM
I have heard of this tracker but I thought they were merely tracking old movies. Its true

simon22
02-12-2010, 05:15 AM
Cheers for the info, I have heard of this tracker but I thought they were merely tracking old movies.

So are you looking for "short" movies that are relatively new? I've never heard of anything like that before, but you've piqued my curiosity. Any examples?

I mean short movies (run time) 10, 15 minutes etc new movies or old movies doesn't really matter. example :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1094249/ or http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1352756/
The guys here are saying that Karagarga (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2393332/postcount8408) has short movies and classics.

cinephilia
02-12-2010, 09:18 AM

you didn't know that short movies existed ? :huh: