PDA

View Full Version : Clone Cd

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 11:01 PM
a while back someone gave me a site on this forum where i can find which type of method to chose in clone cd to copy a game....i lost it can someone give it to me plz

muchspl2
10-18-2003, 11:31 PM
http://www.petemoore.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

just bookmark it this time :)

sparsely
10-18-2003, 11:48 PM
The best thing for CloneCD is ClonyXXL. It adds itself into the CD types, and automatically uses the right one for your CD.
Also breaks any protection.

Mïcrösöül°V³
10-19-2003, 12:55 AM
Gamecopyworld (http://www.gamecopyworld.com) they have universal backup instructions there. just an FYI, if you tell your computer that you live in canada, you get more features from clone cd. you just have to change your regional settings :D

james_bond_rulez
10-19-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@18 October 2003 - 23:01
a while back someone gave me a site on this forum where i can find which type of method to chose in clone cd to copy a game....i lost it can someone give it to me plz
i dont know why you would need to break any protections since all the games you download are already protection-compromised cd iso images

unless you have a legit copy and want to make a legal backup copy

use daemon tools to install the game, quit the game, dont remove cd, then use alcohol 120% to burn the cd

clonyxll just not made for the english users. the english on the user interface just sucks, i dont really understand what the program is trying to say to me.

exeus
10-19-2003, 02:22 AM
mmmmm the english interface is well.......how can i say it........ it is English

sparsely
10-19-2003, 03:13 AM
you don't even really need the interface...

Mïcrösöül°V³
10-19-2003, 07:25 AM
but im serious about the changing your settings to canada thing i mentioned. you get an option to "hide CDR media", which means you can play backed up games without a no-cd patch, which is sweet. (i dont know if canada is the only country you can pick, but i know it works) the USA has stricter laws than most i suppose. :flowers: