View Full Version : BCG Giveaway

Morpheus
02-11-2010, 03:11 PM
2x BCG

Requirements
- Should be literate
- Will use their account [Those with BG accounts should not request an invite]
- Must be a member of FST for >6 months
- A moderate level of activity (read: post count) on the forums that I will not specify

Users applying for the invite should first post two profile links in invite ONLY trackers.
After doing so a PM (Private Message) should be sent which includes the following

- Two (2) current unedited screenshots of your profile in invite only trackers. [These must be different trackers than the ones provided in the post]
It should look something like this (http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7421/49719640.png) (alt+ print screen). Passkeys and/or irckeys are the ONLY acceptable edits.
- Two (2) current speed tests. One close to your location and one in the opposite hemisphere.
- An explanation of why you want the invite

Failure to comply with the requirements as they are stated will results in the person being ignored.

Edit: Applications end on February 12th 11:59 PM EST

l33tpirata13
02-11-2010, 03:45 PM
ive, only been here since nov. :frusty:

karachidude
02-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Cool rules,sweet giveaway :)

IdolEyes787
02-11-2010, 04:04 PM
^^Does that constitute activity?

karachidude
02-11-2010, 05:02 PM
:( what did i do

anon
02-11-2010, 05:07 PM
I think he's talking about post #2 :)

BABBY
02-11-2010, 05:51 PM
great giveaway, thanks to you

l33tpirata13
02-11-2010, 06:31 PM
^^Does that constitute activity?

does this constitute activity?:lol:

IdolEyes787
02-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Maybe.

karachidude
02-11-2010, 07:30 PM
thanks for telling anon :D

DownLord
02-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Maybe activity, but...
"- Must be a member of FST for >6 months"

Tv Controls you
02-11-2010, 08:03 PM
[Those with BG accounts should not request an invite]

I have both BG & BCG and BG definitely doesn't have everything BCG has.

BCG has loads of older games, more credible rips, and unique uploads that BG doesn't have.

anon
02-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Perhaps with "BG" he meant Blackcats Games? It'd then make sense not to request an invite if you already have an account on the site.

QPD
02-11-2010, 08:44 PM
I want an invite if possible:
Here are my direct links to a few trackers I activate:
TL
http://www.torrentleech.org/userdetails.php?id=752158
PTM
https://preto.me/userdetails.php?id=401845
You will soon receive a PM with the rest of it!

Morpheus
02-12-2010, 12:29 AM
[Those with BG accounts should not request an invite]

I have both BG & BCG and BG definitely doesn't have everything BCG has.

BCG has loads of older games, more credible rips, and unique uploads that BG doesn't have.
No, UG has "loads of older games" BG and BCG deal with modern games. As far as "more credible rips", scene releases are the same everywhere. There's no difference between the Razor1911 releases that are on BCG, BG, or countless other places. They're exactly the same. I don't even know what "unique uploads" is suppose to mean. Clichés are so fun to throw around.

Perhaps with "BG" he meant Blackcats Games? It'd then make sense not to request an invite if you already have an account on the site.
No, I meant Bitgamer. From personal experience and consensus of those who have membership in both, there's hardly any reason to download from one place over the other.

anon
02-12-2010, 05:22 PM
No, I meant Bitgamer.

OK then, thanks for clearing that up. :)

Luigi
02-12-2010, 07:29 PM
No, UG has "loads of older games" BG and BCG deal with modern games. As far as "more credible rips", scene releases are the same everywhere. There's no difference between the Razor1911 releases that are on BCG, BG, or countless other places. They're exactly the same. I don't even know what "unique uploads" is suppose to mean. Clichés are so fun to throw around.

On BCG you find old PC-Games like Tank Racer and Lurid Land which you can't find at BitGamer!

BCG have more Xbox 360 games.
BCG ~ 1200
BitGamer ~ 504

Tv Controls you
02-12-2010, 09:19 PM
On BCG you find old PC-Games like Tank Racer and Lurid Land which you can't find at BitGamer!

BCG ~ 1200
BitGamer ~ 504

We shouldn't have to tell him the difference, he is a member of both sites.
He is just another hypocrite claiming to only invite people who use the account when he is a collector himself.

In the end its his giveaway, so I have no say in what his requirements are. so good luck.

Morpheus
02-13-2010, 01:03 AM

BCG ~ 1200
BitGamer ~ 504
Both of which can be found on UG (and taken from there by the by), which proves my point. A BG user doesn't need to waste an invite from me just so he/she can get access to games which can be gotten from other places. If you take a look at the number of snatches, you'd know that the BCG tracker isn't known for having members who are interested in "old" games.
As for the number of torrents, that's irrelevant. The most frequently snatched torrents are the well known games which are all present on BG.

Here's a quick demonstration of logic for you.
Modern games are the most downloaded games.
Modern games are on both BG and BCG.
You only need to download the game once.
Meaning? You'll only use one of the sites to download from.

We shouldn't have to tell him the difference, he is a member of both sites.

Except you can't tell me the difference because you come off as an invalid.

He is just another hypocrite claiming to only invite people who use the account when he is a collector himself.Ding ding! Got us here a genius. As we all know, [hypocritical] collectors are known to give out invites and put their account at risk. This is especially true when the collector has to be a contributing member of the community to get invites.

Now, if you two are done making idiots out of yourselves, go thread crap elsewhere.

Tv Controls you
02-13-2010, 01:09 AM
make a fool of myself lol.....

Your trying to convince everyone that BG and BCG have the same content.
If so why do you need both BCG and BG then? If they have the exact same content you must be a collector to keep both.

Also since you only download mainstream modern games your correct you don't need BCG... Matter of fact you don't need BG.... all you need is Torrentleech...

Actually you don't even need TL... You can use isohunt.

Your the cancer that is killing BT

Morpheus
02-13-2010, 01:24 AM
make a fool of myself lol.....

Your trying to convince everyone that BG and BCG have the same content.
Oh, by all means. Quote me. Reading is a struggle for some, as I'm aware.

If so why do you need both BCG and BG then? If they have the exact same content you must be a collector to keep both.See this giveaway thread you're posting in? That's what I'm doing with my accounts. Try to connect the dots. I can't hold your hands forever. By the by, a collector is more commonly known as someone who sits on multiple trackers so they can trade invites.

Also since you only download mainstream modern games your correct you don't need BCG... Matter of fact you don't need BG.... all you need is Torrentleech...Who's says I only download mainstream modern games? O wait. It's that dang reading comprehension. I made the point about the ability to download from other places already but you just can't seem to grasp my point.

I'll quote myself

The most frequently snatched torrents are the well known games which are all present on BG.

Here's a quick demonstration of logic for you.
Modern games are the most downloaded games.
Modern games are on both BG and BCG.
You only need to download the game once.
Meaning? You'll only use one of the sites to download from.

Tv Controls you
02-13-2010, 01:47 AM
Oh, by all means. Quote me. Reading is a struggle for some, as I'm aware.

There's no difference between the Razor1911 releases that are on BCG, BG, or countless other places. They're exactly the same. I don't even know what "unique uploads" is suppose to mean. Clichés are so fun to throw around.

Anyone with two eyes can release that your saying they have the exact same content.
I'm glad your doing a giveaway because someone may actually have the use for BCG.

I already know your going to manipulate your word meanings to the maximum extent, and I am really looking forward to how you plan to extort every loop hole in your words.

*ps* Check out these websites, to understand what a collector and collecting mean.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/collect
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/collector

Morpheus
02-13-2010, 02:03 AM
Anyone with two eyes can release that your saying they have the exact same content.Wow. Here's a definition of context (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/context). Read it. Understand it. Get back to me.
You said BCG has "more credible rips"
I gave you an example explaining how scene releases are the same in countless places so your claim makes no sense. Hence "They're exactly the same."
That sentence directly follows my example so it is NOT referring to the trackers. It is talking about the releases. Again, context (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/context).
Never once did I imply and even state that the content they "have the exact same content" (i.e. every torrent on BCG is on BG and vice versa)

I already know your going to manipulate your word meanings to the maximum extent, and I am really looking forward to how you plan to extort every loop hole in your words.You just have a tenuous grasp on the English language.
Just take my advice from before; leave this thread and be done with it. Spare yourself a headache.

*ps* Check out these websites, to understand what a collector and collecting mean.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/collect
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/collector
These are definitions of their general meaning. There's a jargon for every sort of hobby or job. The word collector in tracker circles has a different meaning from it's general use..

Tv Controls you
02-13-2010, 02:15 AM
You do give me a headache because you talk so much :censored: that I don't even want to respond

Look at the scene releases on bitgamer and then on bcg there is a difference....

On Bcg most scene rips have a abgx verification screenshot giving it more "credibility" that it is a proper rip.
And that is the least of their differences, they are two unique sites.

Also if you ever used your BG account you would notice that in the comments box if it is a torrent that came from BCG it is immediately credible.
People will wait for a confirmed BCG file to be released on BG before they download.
Just because a release group releases a game doesn't make it 100% credible, Yes there name carries alot of weight, but AGBX verification is what really gives the credibility check at the end.

l33tpirata13
02-13-2010, 02:22 AM
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/712487.jpg

Morpheus
02-13-2010, 04:59 AM
Application deadline meet.

[Thread lock]