PDA

View Full Version : [req] ipt inv again

dweebo
02-12-2010, 02:28 AM
lf iptorrents if anyone can sport, im good with the ratios n speed and very active, i used to have it a while ago but from movin to 3 diff states in such it gave up on me so... yah thxs

Glitterstep
02-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Again...

What happened to your old IPT account

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-iptorrent-inv-post3388835/postcount2

dweebo
02-12-2010, 02:59 AM
i have no idea i tryed to log in 2 yrs later and poof ! it dissapeared lol wow, but foreal i didnt do anything maliciuos or watever so , I just wanna download movie called " Spy next door " so i can be like all the other paranoid peepz givin me the rundown

Tv Controls you
02-12-2010, 06:24 AM
i have no idea i tryed to log in 2 yrs later and poof ! it dissapeared lol wow, but foreal i didnt do anything maliciuos or watever so , I just wanna download movie called " Spy next door " so i can be like all the other paranoid peepz givin me the rundown

Yes you got banned for inactivity.... And the fact that you said "I didn't do anything malicious or watever" makes you appear to have a guilty conscience lol.
If it really got banned for inactivity try going to the disabled channel or whatever their irc channel is... and try to see what happened and see if they can re enable your account.

In the mean time isohunt.com has the movie you seek.

anon
02-12-2010, 05:20 PM
the fact that you said "I didn't do anything malicious or watever" makes you appear to have a guilty conscience lol.

I guess that's in case someone asks. :unsure:

QPD
02-12-2010, 05:22 PM
And the fact that you said "I didn't do anything malicious or watever" makes you appear to have a guilty conscience lol.

I used that line before ( about waffles ) and i really didn't do anything wrong...:rolleyes:

Tv Controls you
02-12-2010, 06:15 PM
I used that line before ( about waffles ) and i really didn't do anything wrong...:rolleyes:

Lol I'm not jumping to conclusions... I'm just saying that's the feeling I got while reading that line.

pone44
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
As glitterstep pointed out, you did a IPT giveaway a while back. I understand you moved but then you received another invite in October 2009.What happened to that account and why didn't you mention it?
I am not sure how strict the trackers rules are but you could get your invitor in trouble.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-reqoday-site-post3306827/postcount3

2 yrs Or 4 months ago??

coolmink21
02-22-2010, 06:26 AM
looking for IPTorrents invite, i can give ratio proof as well as a speed test but i'd like to keep all of that to PM. Please PM me if you can help. thanks

Cabalo
02-22-2010, 06:33 AM
Way to go, hijacking someone else's request. :ermm:

TraLaLa
02-22-2010, 10:55 PM
its so hard to make a new thread these days