PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock 2

tesco
02-14-2010, 03:15 PM
I see no mention of it since its release.

Is anybody playing it yet? How is it?

Is it worth $70 or should I wait a few months for the price to lower?

tesco
02-16-2010, 03:48 AM
Nobody. :O

Rart
02-16-2010, 04:38 AM
Haven't played it yet but the reviews don't seem to be as great as the first one.

70$ though? Where are you looking? That seems incredibly high for a video game, although I wouldn't be surprised since the price of everything seems to be going up these days... what happened to b uying an N64 for 100 bucks?

Albo Da Kid
02-16-2010, 04:53 AM
Which system do you have? Reason I'm asking is because you can modify the xbox360 so it can play downloaded games, that way you can always test out games before buying the official version.

mr. nails
02-16-2010, 05:03 AM
Which system do you have? Reason I'm asking is because you can modify the xbox360 so it can play downloaded games, that way you can always test out games before buying the official version.

why not just use the PC he's on and not even have to worry about modification?

as with the price.. i was cruising thru frys last thurs and they had the collectors edition of this for $100. lol, dual layer dvd = <$1

Skiz
02-16-2010, 05:06 AM

I haven't had much success. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-game-nzbs-108/t-bioshock-2-proper-reloaded-392503) :dabs:

ggsir
02-16-2010, 05:49 AM
I have already downloaded the game (my console is modded), but i havt had a chance to play yet :(

still playing mass effect 2

MagicNakor
02-16-2010, 08:07 AM
I haven't even bothered looking at it since the DRM on the first is completely stuffed and tech support is non-existent. I was able to install it once, play it a short time, and now no-matter-what it won't run. Sure am glad I only spent $20 on it; if I had paid full release price I'd be pissed.

As for the price, $70 is about right for a new-release big-title game in Canada. Depending on the game/system they range between $60 and $80.

:shuriken:

tesco
02-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Haven't played it yet but the reviews don't seem to be as great as the first one.

70$ though? Where are you looking? That seems incredibly high for a video game, although I wouldn't be surprised since the price of everything seems to be going up these days... what happened to b uying an N64 for 100 bucks?
Canadian dollars. That's the average price for a new release title on xbox 360 or ps3.

why not just use the PC he's on and not even have to worry about modification?

as with the price.. i was cruising thru frys last thurs and they had the collectors edition of this for $100. lol, dual layer dvd = <$1
I gave up gaming on PCs.
Too much headache. Upgrade this, upgrade that, game crashes, DRM, etc. It takes all the fun out of it.

I'm scared to hack it because I don't want to be banned from xbox live. :lol:

Though if I did hack it I would probably save enough on games to just buy a second console...:lol:

SonsOfLiberty
02-17-2010, 12:33 AM

Just beat it....Got it on Thursday and beat late last night...really worth the $60, and if your into Multi player (I'm not) it's got a huge one.

Have no idea how many hours, 30 maybe.

It's fun as hell.....fighting the Big Sisters/Big Daddies/Brutes is a chore....the weapon upgrades and the tonics and plasmid upgrades are bad ass, it's just as good as the first one....

The story is very good, not as good as the Would You Kindly one, but still gets it done, and a lot of improvements, my only grip is that the Circus Of Values, never says "It's the Circus Of Values" unacceptable....

The critics gave really high marks to.

I wish I could've recorded some of my trap videos, while protecting the sisters while gathering.

Albo Da Kid
02-17-2010, 02:32 AM
I'm scared to hack it because I don't want to be banned from xbox live. :lol:

Though if I did hack it I would probably save enough on games to just buy a second console...:lol:

Yea exactly lol. What I did was I bought a 360 Arcade with no hard drive for 200$$ and I used that one just for downloaded games and whenever a good game came out like Gears of War 2 I bought it and played it on my un-modded xbox

SonsOfLiberty
02-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Oh, and after my other comment about it's great, I know you like to wait, there is a "aggressive DLC release schedule in store", so it would have them in a GOTY release.

tesco
02-17-2010, 11:55 PM
my only grip is that the Circus Of Values, never says "It's the Circus Of Values" unacceptable....

That shit gave me a head ache in the first game. That was by faaarrrrrr the most annoying part of that game...:pinch:

Oh, and after my other comment about it's great, I know you like to wait, there is a "aggressive DLC release schedule in store", so it would have them in a GOTY release.I probably won't wait that long. :lol:

AndreyReyna
04-10-2010, 11:00 AM
So goood game.I like it!:)