PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox Rip Off Merchant

RikT
02-14-2010, 03:19 PM
This Guy is a total asswipe Stay away from him an aquaintance had this experience with the twat.

[email protected] - 173.32.117.248 - sivastar

Hey everybody,

I am selling seedboxes and dedicated servers. They have great speeds, and if necessary i do provide a test. If you guys order asap, i am giving discounts on your second month of service. My msn is [email protected], and you can email me there if you don't use msn. Furthermore, owners of big Torrenting sites, with good speeds, can email me and send me an invite. If i see great stuff on your site and good speeds, this may create more of a discount for you. I love supporting you guys, and will continue to do so. Here are my contact details once again:

Shivom Gautam
[email protected]
Email Or MSN is fine

regards,

Siva

Beware of this idiot he likes ripping people off and being smart to them - He likes using reputable people to target prey - Shop him if you get the chance - Heres a extract when confronted - my friend pm'd me ands asked and i told him he's an asshole stay clear but it was to late.

to late...he offered me a deal to test a box, $50 so figured ok give a shot, server came, was nice windows box, used it 1 day and it went down, so got after him, he says ooops sorry give me few hours and will have new for you, then nothing for 4 days...so tried dispute with paypal, well today get this on IM

Start of -=SvG=-XTC | - buffer: Sat Feb 13 11:59:24 2010
-=SvG=-XTC | -: haha
-=SvG=-XTC | -: suckerrrrrrrrrrrr
-=SvG=-XTC | -: money bein reversed back to me
-=SvG=-XTC | -: http://www.****************.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
-=SvG=-XTC | -: 24 hours notice paypal will email u soon
-=SvG=-XTC | -: hahahaha
-=SvG=-XTC | -: gahahahaj
********: hope your happy cause your business will suffer now, go and rip ppl off
-=SvG=-XTC | -: bahahhaha, i have ripped off tons in scene industry
********: I will post every where I can
-=SvG=-XTC | -: money bein reversed to me mofo
-=SvG=-XTC | -: http://www.****************.org/images/voodoo/smilies/tongue.gif
-=SvG=-XTC | -: u suckk dawgg
********: money is minor, can live with out, just hope you sleep well
-=SvG=-XTC | -: i do sleep well, that company isnt mine haha
-=SvG=-XTC | -: i gave u a random company dawgg
-=SvG=-XTC | -: and dis aint my name
-=SvG=-XTC | -: nor is da one on paypal
-=SvG=-XTC | -: bahahhaha
-=SvG=-XTC | -: pussyyyy
-=SvG=-XTC | -: i fucked u up nigggahh
********: you fucked no one but you, see ya asswipe
-=SvG=-XTC | -: fuck urself
-=SvG=-XTC | -: mother fucker
-=SvG=-XTC | -: "-=SvG=-XTC | - ([email protected]/MSN)" signed off at Sat Feb 13 11:44:23 2010.
End of -=SvG=-XTC | - buffer: Sat Feb 13 11:59:24 2010