PDA

View Full Version : Need a solution to my problem..

graywolf
02-14-2010, 08:02 PM
See.. I want to be honest in this post. I don't have a fast connection.. mostly I can get around 50 kbps up and 1.75 mbps down.. and that's about it.. Currently I only have one a/c in ipt and one in bithdtv and one in xnt.nu (the latter both, which I've been inactive), where i have maintained a ratio above 1 for 50 GB+ (IPT).. but that's about it.. So naturally I can't reply to most giveaways. if you check my history, you will only see me applying for those which don't ask for speedtest/more than 1 ratio proof (No cheating from my side). The problem is.. I can seed.. but.. just can't prove it. I've been needing an invite for bitspyder for months, and I have seen many people giving them out.. but as you know.. my above said condition.. See, i don't want to whine as such.. I'm happy with IPT and may do well with it only, but I've searched almost every ebook tracker and have faced disappointment.. I've heard lots about bitspyder... and I'm very much hoping that it will help in my studies. So, its not like I'm begging an invite. I'm prepared to do anything under my power to get it.. just i need to know that way.

I hope you all can provide a solution and (i hope i'm not sounding rude) I know many people are going to view this post, just a small request : please spend some mins for giving a reply. I'll be highly obliged for every reply i get, even if it helps me in some way or not.

So, in the end, I hope i can get a solution to my problem. Thanks in advance. :)

P.S. - If someone has any doubt about my statements, then i want to clarify that I've been to only non - invite ebook trackers only (if you're thinking how I searched ebook trackers) and I was once a member of torrentinvites.com (if you're thinking, how I've been watching people giving out giveaways for months, since I've been on this site only for 3 and 1/2 months)

TraLaLa
02-14-2010, 09:26 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-massive-e-learn-tracker-list-344292

KevinGarnet
02-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Did you try elbitz tracker? It's easy to keep ratio and quite easy to enter because of often signup are opened. I heard some people saying that elbitz is quite good alternative for those who haven't bitspyder acc. Actually i can't tell my opinion because i'm only the member of elbitz and it's really often enough for me and i can find almost everything what i need for studies. You should try and of course the list to which the link gave Ice10UFO. Sorry if i couldn't help.

cinephilia
02-14-2010, 10:04 PM
The problem is.. I can seed.. but.. just can't prove it.
a screen of your torrent client stats (dl/up) may help.

graywolf
02-15-2010, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the replies.. :)