PDA

View Full Version : John Travolta goes bald for 'From Paris With Love' (Pics Incl)

iLOVENZB
02-15-2010, 04:16 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/john-travoltas-bald-move-20100205-ngur.html
:O

IdolEyes787
02-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Travolta ,like Bruce Willis and Nic Cage has been bald and wearing a toupee for years so it wasn't much of a stretch.:O

He's also ghey.:ohmy::ohmy:

HonorGuard
02-15-2010, 05:16 PM
yeah but the man always transforms into his roles he takes what he does very seriously.

IdolEyes787
02-15-2010, 07:25 PM
No he fucking doesn't.He takes being a wacko Scientologist, dressing up in a uniform and pretending to be an airline pilot and pretending not to be ghey seriously.
I actually tried unsuccessfully to assassinate Quentin Tarantino for givng Travolta a career back so that he could inflict Battlefield Earth ,Wild Hogs and Old Dogs on us.

The_Martinator
02-15-2010, 08:14 PM
No he fucking doesn't.He takes being a wacko Scientologist, dressing up in a uniform and pretending to be an airline pilot and pretending not to be ghey seriously.

I loled at this one.

Do you know who I'm sure is really close to being bald? Ben Affleck. Your hairline can't change THAT much.

megabyteme
02-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Thanks you. Seriously.

I think Travolta is the most over-rated, awful, self-inflated, piece of crap to ever land- and botch- good roles. Worst (perhaps only) mistake Tarantino ever made.

Travolta's "career" should have PEAKED and ENDED with Welcome Back Kotter. Period.

Since it didn't, he managed to land Phenomenon- where he plays a half-wit. Give casting credit for that one, he's a NATURAL.

Don't really care if he worships el Ron or Satan... If he flies the way acts, then eventually he will miss the script strip entirely.

I actually tried unsuccessfully to assassinate Quentin Tarantino for givng Travolta a career back so that he could inflict Battlefield Earth ,Wild Hogs and Old Dogs on us.

doldrum
03-30-2010, 07:47 AM
Getting bald is no problem unless you do your act properly.