PDA

View Full Version : XDCC Rooms

executioner
02-16-2010, 12:01 AM
Does anyone know of any XDCC rooms on IRC with fast uploads after pre?

Any help would be appreciated.

Executioner.

newsense
02-16-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm looking for the same thing, used to get all my files off irc when i was younger. riven is pretty much a warez network, i have yet to find any good channels there that aren't invite only but there are a lot of channels there.

starfly3r
02-18-2010, 06:39 PM
not sure if this is fast or not.

irc.irchighway.net
#tv-central
#survivor-central

DanielleD87
02-22-2010, 02:05 AM
You mean like this: http://www.packetfind.com/search.php?Description=family+guy ??

It isn't like it use to be in the 90's...

nobody2100
02-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Hi! Nice to hear something abt XDCC in these forums :D I still use it heavily ^^
sadly ircspy.com and packetnews.com are gone but there are other XDCC indexing sites:
xdccing.com
ircamp.com
ircklipper.dyn.pl
note that some servers require you to register a nick "/msg nickserv help" should give you instructions how to do that.

gamesover
02-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Hi! Nice to hear something abt XDCC in these forums :D I still use it heavily ^^
sadly ircspy.com and packetnews.com are gone but there are other XDCC indexing sites:
xdccing.com
ircamp.com
ircklipper.dyn.pl
note that some servers require you to register a nick "/msg nickserv help" should give you instructions how to do that.

Registering a nick is pretty easy and should be the first thing IRC noobs learn when they start out. Some of the other commands get a little more complicated. Thats why i love javachat

iLOVENZB
02-25-2010, 02:37 AM
xdccing.com
ircamp.com
ircklipper.dyn.pl

Registering a nick is pretty easy and should be the first thing IRC noobs learn when they start out. Some of the other commands get a little more complicated. Thats why i love javachat

Wow hypocritical much?

Don't forget about being on multiple networks, I know in most clients they support the "-m" command.

eg. /s -m <irc.address.here.eg.irc.efnet.nl>

^^^ Use that command when you want to go on another network but still want to idle in the current one. Some clients won't accept "/s" as "/server"

gamesover
02-27-2010, 07:38 AM

Wow hypocritical much?

Don't forget about being on multiple networks, I know in most clients they support the "-m" command.

eg. /s -m <irc.address.here.eg.irc.efnet.nl>

^^^ Use that command when you want to go on another network but still want to idle in the current one. Some clients won't accept "/s" as "/server"

Hypocritical ROFL. I think you take posts here a little too seriously. I'm an IRC noob too and I dont care who knows it :D.
I used to idle in a bunch of chat rooms but i never became a pro at using all the commands.

I wasnt trying to insult anyone here so you might want to calm down before replying to my post.

iLOVENZB
02-27-2010, 08:25 AM
This is the internet :P.

/bitch retracted

EDIT: Somehow I don't see myself downloading 1.4GB packets

Peanut
03-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks ^^