PDA

View Full Version : English Teams In Europe

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 01:56 PM
I have decided, in spite of the views of people like Lamsey, that I will support Manchester United in their European campaign.

I am going to try this for the next couple of games, to see how it goes. So they can look forward to a big cheer from a Glasgow punter.

If anyone wants to monitor the situation the next 2 games are :

Rangers v Man Utd

Man Utd v Rangers.

Come on you Red Devils.

clocker
10-19-2003, 02:09 PM
You guys certainly take your football seriously.

I'm not well acquainted with the politics involved...was this change of support a difficult decision?

Finch
10-19-2003, 02:15 PM
There is only one true English team in the Champions league, the others two are French and Russian.

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:17 PM
I have to admit to a certain degree of ambivalence.

Support the huns or Manchester United, such a difficult decision to make.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I was trying to keep a straight face

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:17 PM
Rangers all the way for me, cant wait for Chelsea to play Man Utd.
http://nominated.homestead.com/files/BLUES_BS2.gif
http://nominated.homestead.com/files/WEE_MANch.gifhttp://nominated.homestead.com/files/MUPPETS_WUTD.gif :lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Oh

A casual, a big hard man, will you be going to the game in a hun strip to cause trouble.

I know you like to do that when they go to Aberdeen.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@19 October 2003 - 14:20
Oh

A casual, a big hard man, will you be going to the game in a hun strip to cause trouble.

Yeah i been watching your footy comments....u know f**k all about the game!! You may have the last on say on this matter, but your a nob....fullstop. :lol:

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»+19 October 2003 - 15:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» @ 19 October 2003 - 15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@19 October 2003 - 14:20
Oh

Yeah i been watching your footy comments....u know f**k all about the game&#33;&#33; You may have the last on say on this matter, but your a nob....fullstop. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hooligan Scumbag (http://nominated.homestead.com/)

Spend £200,000,000 and still can&#39;t even get a draw against Arsenal. Or beat Middlesborough.

Feck off half-wit, you are a disgrace.

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:26 PM
http://nominated.homestead.com/files/BANNER1.JPG

This is the site his sectarian shit banner comes from.

Grow up and get a life arsehole.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:27 PM
Or beat Middlesborough.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Told ya guys this muppet knows nothing on footy, just an ass wipe who has too much to say......Boro 1 Chelsea 2 (http://www.ananova.com/sport/soccer/PREM/Middlesbrough/story/sm_826119.html?menu=)

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:30 PM
These are nice

http://nominated.homestead.com/files/cfc1690.jpg

http://nominated.homestead.com/files/L1.JPG

You are pond life.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:32 PM
Can you reply to the fact you know nothing on football, i have been sifting through all your footy related posts, and i have to the conclusion YOUR FULL OF BULLSHIT &#33; :lol:

Edited also because i have used W***er utd images of a hooly site does not make me an hooly, i just liked the pics, as i saidu know NOTHING &#33;

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:34 PM
http://nominated.homestead.com/files/HH1.jpg

Nazi Salute, that&#39;s lovely. What a friendly group the Head Hunters are.

You think I am going to discuss anything with a bag of shite like you. Which part don&#39;t you understand, Fuck or Off.

Billy_Dean
10-19-2003, 02:35 PM
http://www.uploadit.org/files/191003-ENGLAND2001.jpg

No wonder they&#39;re falling all over the place, they&#39;ve got tape on their eyes so they don&#39;t get caught&#33;
So much for Chelsea supporters having brains.

:)

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:36 PM
:lol: :lol: What have they got to do with your pathetic footy knoweledge?....AAnswer dam you, stop avoiding the fact YOU KNOW NOTHING &#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:40 PM
I am going to try this for the next couple of games, to see how it goes. So they can look forward to a big cheer from a Glasgow punter.

Btw....why are you posting threads on English footy ? :lol: :lol: Your a jk man :lol: :lol:

Billy_Dean
10-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Since when was it a requirement to "know" something about football to enjoy it, and have an opinion on it?

J'Pol
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 15:36
:lol: :lol: What have they got to do with your pathetic footy knoweledge?....AAnswer dam you, stop avoiding the fact YOU KNOW NOTHING &#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:
It&#39;s got to do with the fact that I don&#39;t even try to have reasonable conversations with scum like you.

I never claimed to know anything about football, I&#39;m Scottish, genetically we are not allowed to know anything about football.

I do however know that people like you are arseholes and are the pimary reason that English fans aren&#39;t allowed to support their team.

Celtic however took about 80,000 to Seville for the UEFA cup final and were given an award for their behaviour. The locals and the Porto fans loved them being there.

Like I said, which part is difficult, Fuck or Off.

clocker
Wow.

Is this about football or life and death?

Or is that the same thing over there?

Billy_Dean
10-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by clocker@19 October 2003 - 23:42
Wow.

No, Clocker, football is far more important&#33;

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by clocker@19 October 2003 - 14:42
Wow.

Dont ask him about footy HE KNOWS NOTHING &#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by clocker@19 October 2003 - 15:42
Wow.

It&#39;s about this arse being a scum football hooligan, check the link.

So it is about life and death. They kill people, or at least give it their best shot.

Usual shite tho&#39; only hunt in packs. Useless on their own.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Celtic however took about 80,000 to Seville for the UEFA cup final and were given an award for their behaviour. The locals and the Porto fans loved them being there.

.........AND LOST :lol: :lol: :lol:
We took 30&#39;000 to Stockholm and won :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU KNOW NOTHING :lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Footy - a nancy boy hooligan, that&#39;s unusual.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 02:50 PM
Whatever man, all i know is you KNOW NOTHING ON FOOTY.....so stfu and open some threads on Scottish footy or haggis making or something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KNOW NOTHING ON FOOTY
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KNOW NOTHING ON FOOTY

clocker
10-19-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+19 October 2003 - 07:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 19 October 2003 - 07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clocker@19 October 2003 - 23:42
Wow.

No, Clocker, football is far more important&#33;

:) [/b][/quote]
Apparently so.

Back to the sidelines then....

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 15:50
Whatever man, all i know is you KNOW NOTHING ON FOOTY.....so stfu and open some threads on Scottish footy or haggis making or something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KNOW NOTHING ON FOOTY
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KNOW NOTHING ON FOOTY
The problem is you only know one way to behave, racist sectarian scum.

This is just a copy of the way you behave in real life. Haggis making, really pathetic.

To all real English Football supporters. This is the reason that other people don&#39;t want to see you succeed. This is why otherwise reasonable people say they want to see the English teams lose.

Arseholes like this.

Love the fact that you hate Man Utd and keep posting in big bold red letters. What a nob.

bigboab
10-19-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by clocker@19 October 2003 - 14:09
You guys certainly take your football seriously.

I&#39;m not well acquainted with the politics involved...was this change of support a difficult decision?
No his other support was rubbing in the wrong places. :lol:

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 03:01 PM
[B]Hang on....your the one being offensive, just scroll back and see how mant times i have told you to f***...,now count how many times you said it. I am not a hooly, i am a married man with 3 kiddies, i support Chelsea, do not fight for anyone, our arch rivals are Man utd, so i want Rangers to win, you have said i am a hooly because of what?....i displayed a cpl of images from a headhunter site, does that make me a hooly? You have real bad football knowledge as i have read some of your threads, on top of not not knowing anything on football and being Scottish, you open a thread on English Teams In Europe?????????
WHY :lol:

clocker
10-19-2003, 03:11 PM
You see?

This is exactly why my chosen sport is croquet, "wickets" to you UKers.

There is no such thing as a "croquet hooligan".

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 16:01
[B]Hang on....your the one being offensive, just scroll back and see how mant times i have told you to f***...,now count how many times you said it. I am not a hooly, i am a married man with 3 kiddies, i support Chelsea, do not fight for anyone, our arch rivals are Man utd, so i want Rangers to win, you have said i am a hooly because of what?....i displayed a cpl of images from a headhunter site, does that make me a hooly? You have real bad football knowledge as i have read some of your threads, on top of not not knowing anything on football and being Scottish, you open a thread on English Teams In Europe?????????
WHY :lol:
You are a chelsea supporter.

You posted a sectarian banner.

It was directly linked from a chelsea hooligans website.

You behave like a hooligan.

What is one to think, you are a hooligan. Either that or a pathetic wanabee that hangs around the head hunters web-site and posts offensive images on decent forums.

Whether I know anything about football or not is neither here nor there. I certainly won&#39;t accept any judgement from an obvious half-wit like you. I will open a thread about spear chucking in Bulgaria if I want, whether you like it or not. Unless of course you know of some rule where people must be from a certain country before they can post.

Oh and I like the blue, good choice, did you work that out yourself.

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by clocker@19 October 2003 - 16:11
You see?

This is exactly why my chosen sport is croquet, "wickets" to you UKers.

There is no such thing as a "croquet hooligan".
Whats wickets, I have never heard it called that old bean.

clocker
10-19-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@19 October 2003 - 08:14

Whats wickets, I have never heard it called that old bean.
Ah.
Perhaps I was misinformed.

Simply trying to fit in.

See how accomodating we croquet afficianadoes can be?

There is a lesson in that.

the_faceman
10-19-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@19 October 2003 - 14:56
I have decided, in spite of the views of people like Lamsey, that I will support Manchester United in their European campaign.

If anyone wants to monitor the situation the next 2 games are :

Rangers v Man Utd

Man Utd v Rangers.

Come on you Red Devils.
To steer this topic away from the disasterous path it was about to follow, i&#39;ll just say that although i support your decision to support Man Utd in the upcoming games against Rangers, i&#39;m also disappointed in you :unsure:.

But i also know that deep down, you harbour a secret love for Rangers FC, one that burns so intensely it provokes spontaneous bouts of madness, and posts like this one you have made are the result :D . So i hereby forigive thee, for thou have not sinned in thine eyes.

I wish Celtic the best of luck in all their Champions League games. (that is, of course, unless they meet Rangers at a later stage ;) )

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 03:28 PM
:lol: ;)

zolaisugly
10-19-2003, 04:09 PM
jpaul not all chelsea fans are thick arse wipe who do not give a damn about anybody else.

i have supported the mighty blues home and away for some twenty yrs or so and have never got into any probs with anybody so please dont paint us with the same brush.

i know there are the small minded ones who do look for the fights but it is not just chelsea, i would say every premiship team has a hooligan element on the fringes.

by the way i hope MAN UTD get STUFFED and loose inc the premiship :lol: ;) :D :P

Billy_Dean
10-19-2003, 04:17 PM
http://www.uploadit.org/files/191003-images2.jpg

Does Chelsea have a trophy cabinet too, or are they gonna wait till they win something to put in it??

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by zolaisugly@19 October 2003 - 17:09
jpaul not all chelsea fans are thick arse wipe who do not give a damn about anybody else.

i have supported the mighty blues home and away for some twenty yrs or so and have never got into any probs with anybody so please dont paint us with the same brush.

i know there are the small minded ones who do look for the fights but it is not just chelsea, i would say every premiship team has a hooligan element on the fringes.

by the way i hope MAN UTD get STUFFED and loose inc the premiship :lol: ;) :D :P
I had never thought anything of the sort mate.

Take as one finds I say. I have found you to be a fine chap, though I wasn&#39;t aware you supported Chelsea before now.

I have good friends who are Rangers supporters, both in real life and on the Interweb. I enjoy the banter and true supporters do the same, I find it part of the fun. Look at Faceman and I as one example. We are downloading directly from one another as this is posted and we have a friendly pop at each other. See earlier in the thread.

Chelsea Head Hunters go to Rangers games and start fights. They like to do it in Aberdeen for some reason. These type of scum are entirely different from the normal supporter like you.

Good luck in Europe and in the English Domestic trophies. It would be nice to see someone else do well in the premier league and freshen things up a bit.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 04:30 PM
You talk some kinda shit JPaul, wtf are you mumbling on about now ? Oh i see your still ranting on about football :lol: :lol: :lol: Please stfu you are boring me to death, i would rather talk to someone who knows what there talking about, and i repeat WHY talk about something you know nothing about? If you would like to ask a football realted question with no opinion of your own i would understand, but you drab on about bullshit, for instance.........

I have found you to be a fine chap, though I wasn&#39;t aware you supported Chelsea before now
Look at zolaisugly&#39;s avatar ydf :lol: :lol:
Everytime i see you talking about football in this forum you make me cringe with embarrassment for you, all the real football fans can see straight through you :lol:

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 17:30
You talk some kinda shit JPaul, wtf are you mumbling on about now ? Oh i see your still ranting on about football&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol: Please stfu you are boring me to death, i would rather talk to someone who knows what there talking about, and i repeat WHY talk about something you know nothing about? If you would like to ask a football realted question with no opinion of your own i would understand, but you drab on about bullshit, for instance.........

I have found you to be a fine chap, though I wasn&#39;t aware you supported Chelsea before now
Look at zolaisugly&#39;s avatar ydf :lol: :lol:
Everytime i see you talking about football in this forum you make me cringe with embarrassment for you, all the real football fans can see straight through you :lol:
Apologies, I didn&#39;t realise you were really that stupid. A blind man could see the irony in that comment

You should be more embarrased for yourself, every time you post you look more like the idiot you are. Posting in giant red letters ffs.

What is it you think I should know about football - the rules, statistics, who I support.

Please give me an idea of the knowledge which you have that I don&#39;t and how this special knowledge you have makes your scumbag opinion more valid than mine. If you could try to do it in English I would appreciate it.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 04:40 PM
Read again ydf....
embarrassment for you :lol:

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 04:41 PM
.............p.s.
I have already corrected you of two mistakes alone in this thread, go read some books ydf :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy_Dean
10-19-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Jpaul in the football thread
Please give me an idea of the knowledge which you have that I don&#39;t and how this special knowledge you have makes your scumbag opinion more valid than mine. If you could try to do it in English I would appreciate it.

OK, When was the last time Chelsea won anything?

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+19 October 2003 - 16:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 19 October 2003 - 16:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jpaul in the football thread

OK, When was the last time Chelsea won anything?

2000,1998,1997. ;)

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 17:41
.............p.s.
I have already corrected you of two mistakes alone in this thread, go read some books ydf :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have corrected me of two mistakes - really

let&#39;s have a look at one post of yours -

you drab on about bullshit - what does that mean

football realted - would mean what

i - I surely

what there talking about - they&#39;re perhaps

your still ranting - you&#39;re (see above)

In addition to being scum, you are semi-literate. So tell me, what is this knowledge you have and I lack.

N£MO
10-19-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 14:17
Rangers all the way for me, cant wait for Chelsea to play Man Utd.
http://nominated.homestead.com/files/BLUES_BS2.gif
http://nominated.homestead.com/files/WEE_MANch.gifhttp://nominated.homestead.com/files/MUPPETS_WUTD.gif :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nor can i.

We gonna kick their arse&#33;&#33;

Billy_Dean
10-19-2003, 04:55 PM
I&#39;m really looking forward to starting a "wake for Chelsea" thread after we humiliate you.

blade1356uk
10-19-2003, 04:57 PM
I thought the thread said english teams, Rangers are Scottish & I hope all the british teams do well,that is what any real footy fan would say,even if Leeds were in europe again I would still like them to do well.up the Blades

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 04:57 PM
You as well, N£MO linking to the headhunters and posting that banner.

Oh well. One lives and learns.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+19 October 2003 - 16:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 19 October 2003 - 16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 17:41
.............p.s.
I have already corrected you of two mistakes alone in this thread, go read some books ydf&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
You have corrected me of two mistakes - really

let&#39;s have a look at one post of yours -

you drab on about bullshit - what does that mean

football realted - would mean what

i - I surely

what there talking about - they&#39;re perhaps

your still ranting - you&#39;re (see above)

In addition to being scum, you are semi-literate. So tell me, what is this knowledge you have and I lack. [/b][/quote]
????????????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??????????????????
Your just getting deeper and deeper :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.you-are-a-huge-nerd.com/public/freesig/371.jpg
.............for me it is anyway, you wanna carry on drabbing with ya blabla carry on &#33; ( Did you understand that? )

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 05:08 PM
Up the Blues N£MO & zolaisugly :D :lol: :D

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 05:11 PM
You&#39;re the one who corrected me of my mistakes, I was just returning the compliment.

What an answer, you&#39;re 13 aren&#39;t you. It makes sense now.

You are a 13 year old wannabee Head Hunter who posts crap on the internet and it makes you feel tough. Even if you don&#39;t realise it&#39;s significance.

Please let this be true, otherwise you are who you portray yourself as, a blight on society and just a total dickhead.

So about this specialist knowledge, have you remembered what it is yet.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 05:15 PM
:lol::lol::lol: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39250000/rm/_39250757_sport_highlights_vi.ram)

N£MO
10-19-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@19 October 2003 - 16:57

If you actually look,you will see i quoted someone else and i did not link to a so called headhunters site. :rolleyes:

So STFU JPaul.

Lamsey
10-19-2003, 05:55 PM
Um... you may not all remember this, but flaming isn&#39;t acceptable here. If you aren&#39;t going to discuss this like adults, I will have to lock this thread.

Please, all of you, can we return to an acceptable level of banter?

Oh, and *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» - from the looks of things, JPaul has a much better idea about football than you ever will. So grow up or shut up, kid.

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by N£MO+19 October 2003 - 18:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO &#064; 19 October 2003 - 18:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@19 October 2003 - 16:57

If you actually look,you will see i quoted someone else and i did not link to a so called headhunters site. :rolleyes:

So STFU JPaul. [/b][/quote]
No you shut the fuck up, you are duplicating sectarian material which I find offensive. I do not have to sit and just take it without saying anything about it.

You think the fact that you are quoting someone else makes it better. Well I don&#39;t agree. You are responsible for what you do, you posted it.

Edit Lamsey, posted while you were posting yours. It&#39;s time to let this go anyway. I have had enough dealing with sectarianism and violent hooligans for one day.

clocker
10-19-2003, 05:56 PM
Would anyone here care to participate in a civilized sport?...
http://www.spudart.org/croquet/art/large/croquet.jpg
Thought not.

blade1356uk
10-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Well said Lamsey,all the bickering is childish,Rangers 1 Motherwell 1

Lamsey
10-19-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by blade1356uk@19 October 2003 - 17:58
Rangers 1 Motherwell 1
You bar steward, I was about to go and watch that game, had it recorded&#33;

Was that the result?

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@19 October 2003 - 17:55
Um... you may not all remember this, but flaming isn&#39;t acceptable here. If you aren&#39;t going to discuss this like adults, I will have to lock this thread.

Please, all of you, can we return to an acceptable level of banter?

Oh, and *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» - from the looks of things, JPaul has a much better idea about football than you ever will. So grow up or shut up, kid.
yeah ?....i&#39;m a kid?...lol :lol:
wtf ru then? :lol: GEEK? :lol:
........Btw i am 36....now let me guess your reply---&#62;

Well act it then ?

You and JPaul need to go outside, take some deep breathes and say to yourselves "sometimes it is possible for me to be wrong" :lol:
Get a life GEEKY KID :D

blade1356uk
10-19-2003, 06:05 PM
Apologies Lamsey,thought you had watched it live.

Lamsey
10-19-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 18:02
........Btw i am 36....now let me guess your reply---&#62;

Well act it then?
No, I think you are acting just like your IQ is 36.

Oh and by the way, it really hurts when you call me a geek. Really. I feel pwn3d now.

It&#39;s always devastating when pond scum insult me.

edit: np, blade, you weren&#39;t to know. I was actually out at archery, which is why I was taping it.
At least I now know it&#39;s worth watching :D

Lamsey
10-19-2003, 06:09 PM
Anyway, to get back on topic, I hope that Rangers and Man. Utd. draw both their games, so that Stuttgart get a good chance of winning the group.

I&#39;m happy for Rangers to get 3rd place in the group and get a run in the UEFA cup - it will do Scottish football some good.
And I think it would do Man. Utd.&#39;s arrogance a bundle of good to get beaten into second place in their group.

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 06:30 PM
I really must get a life. Hmm, I think I&#39;ll go visit a hooligan website.

zolaisugly
10-19-2003, 10:26 PM
i suppose it was enevitable that as soon as you mention chelsea or any other english premier team it always comes up the hooligan,the right wing element.

for those enjoy getting there heads kicked in i say let them but dont ever say that you are a true fan. true fans do not and never have got into hooligan side of life.

as a side issue jpaul did i read correct that you are from glasgow. if that is the case are you a blue nose or a tim......

i mean nothing by this latter question just trying to understand which team you follow....incase you dont support either you can always support stenhousemuir

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by zolaisugly@19 October 2003 - 23:26
i suppose it was enevitable that as soon as you mention chelsea or any other english premier team it always comes up the hooligan,the right wing element.

for those enjoy getting there heads kicked in i say let them but dont ever say that you are a true fan. true fans do not and never have got into hooligan side of life.

as a side issue jpaul did i read correct that you are from glasgow. if that is the case are you a blue nose or a tim......

i mean nothing by this latter question just trying to understand which team you follow....incase you dont support either you can always support stenhousemuir
That&#39;s the point mate, the thread was meant as a joke. I am a Celtic Supporter and a lot of people here know that. The FaceMan is a Rangers supporter, that&#39;s why he posted what he did, later in the thread. As it happens we share music all the time on soulseek. I am currently getting KLF from him, he is getting some Gary Moore from me.

Hence all the nonsense about being ambivalent. It was meant as a joke for my Rangers supporter friends. Posted as - I am going to support the English Team in Europe, which just happens to be playing against Rangers.

I really didn&#39;t expect it to be met with someone posting sectarian logos, directly linked from the Head Hunters website. The very people who come to Scotland, go to Rangers games and cause trouble, make Nazi salutes etc. I am sure you have looked at some of the images from their site.

Like I said to you before and to all true Chelsea fans, good luck in Europe and domestically. I would like to see you do well.

The Horror fanatic
10-20-2003, 04:29 AM
i hope any team wins. very neutral for rangers, celtic, arsenal, and chelsea. man utd can finish 3rd for all i care, come on rangers, only time i be bias for a team, man utd suck. if all the other 3 progress and man utd don&#39;t it will make my day. plus i am sad enough to have got chelsea to win it, but lazio on wednesday, i am worried already.

Billy_Dean
10-20-2003, 10:24 AM
Haha&#33; Haters of football clubs are so childish, I wonder why they post, don&#39;t they know they look stupid?

Just what do you hate? The name? The colour of their shirts? Their success? Grow up&#33;

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-20-2003, 11:02 AM
No, none of those reasons are good enough, the main reasons for me would be as follows,
1. Glory seekers. (Fans who choose to support a club because of that clubs present day form/success).
2. Fans who have to ask in forums what there teams score was.
3. Fans who have never been to the city/town of there club (there are some who dont even know which city/town).
Thats my top 3 reasons why i hate (dislike would be a better word :D ) some club supporters.
I have supported my club since our Division 2 days of the mid 70&#39;s (I had to wait near on a quarter of a century for glory).
I was born within 5 miles of my club, and now live 2 hours away(but still go to watch them 15/20 times per season.

Lamsey
10-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@20 October 2003 - 10:24
Just what do you hate? The name? The colour of their shirts? Their success?
In Man. Utd.&#39;s case, the arrogance and the unpleasant nature of their manager.

J'Pol
10-20-2003, 07:53 PM
I have no particularly strong views on this subject.

I can take it or leave it.

Billy_Dean
10-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+21 October 2003 - 04:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 21 October 2003 - 04:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@20 October 2003 - 10:24
Just what do you hate?&nbsp; The name? The colour of their shirts?&nbsp; Their success?
In Man. Utd.&#39;s case, the arrogance and the unpleasant nature of their manager. [/b][/quote]
What a childish reason&#33;

Lamsey
10-20-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@20 October 2003 - 19:57

Shit stirrer

How apt.

J'Pol
10-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+20 October 2003 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 20 October 2003 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lamsey@21 October 2003 - 04:51
<!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@20 October 2003 - 10:24
Just what do you hate? The name? The colour of their shirts? Their success?
In Man. Utd.&#39;s case, the arrogance and the unpleasant nature of their manager.

He also played for Rangers, as you will well know. That&#39;s bad enough.

Seriously tho&#39; I would be supporting Manchester United whoever they were playing. Other than Celtic obviously.

They have historically had links with Celtic. Often the teams will use each other for testimonial matches, foreign tours etc. The fans also seem to get along quite well. The fact that they are playing Rangers is just a bonus for me.

Billy_Dean
10-20-2003, 08:24 PM
Celtic and Man U are both Catholic teams JP.

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-20-2003, 08:29 PM
Rangers, as you will well know. That&#39;s bad enough.
http://www.toyline.com/bripvc/pictures/bupeo301-304.jpg :D

J'Pol
10-20-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@20 October 2003 - 21:24
Celtic and Man U are both Catholic teams JP.

Not at all.

I am sure you are well aware of Manchester United&#39;s background, I don&#39;t see how you would say that. Given that Ferguson for one was a Rangers player, at the time when it was Protestant only. If anything that would naturally predispose me not to support them.

I had always thought that if there were a "Catholic" team in Manchester it was City. I am sure you, or others will enlighten me, but that is what I was told.

With regard to Celtic, read the history. I am not aware of their ever having been a sectarian policy with regard to players or management. Indeed at it&#39;s outset, when Rangers were Protestant only, they wanted anyone to be able to play. Regardless of background.

Look at the greatest Celtic Team of all, the Lisbon Lions. Far from being a "Catholic" Team.

If you are suggesting that it is a Catholic support, then again I can&#39;t agree. I know a lot of Celtic Supporters who are non-Catholic. Indeed they now have a large Asian following. I am told, but cannot confirm this, that it is because they play in green.

Ask Hypoluxa, on second thoughts maybe not.

So, I&#39;m afraid your argument is old-fashioned and specious, at least with regard to the Celtic part. You can maybe enlighten me with regard to the Man Utd, situation.

Billy_Dean
10-20-2003, 09:25 PM
I meant historically JP, at one time you couldn&#39;t play for Man U if you weren&#39;t catholic. Which is why they have had so many Scottish and Irish players over the years, what their policy is now, I don&#39;t know. The same goes for Liverpool, catholic, Everton protestant, it was rife in British football at one time.

Edit: Just found this, still looking ...

Hallowed Be Our Name (http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~ccheah/MUFC/RK/catholic.html)

Billy_Dean
10-20-2003, 09:42 PM
I found this too ...

For example, in Manchester, Liverpool and Glasgow, rival clubs began to be identified as a result of emigrant following as &#39;Protestant&#39; or &#39;Catholic&#39; clubs. For the record, Liverpool, Celtic and Manchester United were the &#39;Catholic&#39; clubs; Everton, Glasgow Rangers and Manchester City were the &#39;Protestant&#39; clubs.

Sunday Business Post (http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2002/08/25/story326572.asp)

J'Pol
10-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Billy, thanks for that, genuinely.

With regard to Liverpool, I was also under the impression that it was Everton who were the "Catholic" Club and Liverpool the "Protestant" Club.

I was told this by someone from Liverpool. An Everton supporter as it happens.

It would appear that I could not have been more wrong. One lives and learns. Tho&#39; I have to say and this is genuine, that after Manchester United I would have supported Liverpool.

Do you think it is a genetic thing ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spider_dude
10-20-2003, 10:03 PM
missed out dundee(protestants) and Dundee United(catholics) origionally.

bigboab
10-20-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@20 October 2003 - 22:03
missed out dundee(protestants) and Dundee United(catholics) origionally.
Not to mention Hearts - Hibs Spider&#33; :lol:

Spider_dude
10-20-2003, 10:19 PM
don&#39;t mention they dirty edinburgh bast*rds.

bigboab
10-20-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@20 October 2003 - 22:19
don&#39;t mention they dirty edinburgh bast*rds.
Who?

Lamsey
10-20-2003, 10:25 PM
That&#39;s a point Spider_Dude... why does an Edinburgh boy like you support Celtic?

Do you just have naturally good taste or something?

bigboab
10-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@20 October 2003 - 22:25
That&#39;s a point Spider_Dude... why does an Edinburgh boy like you support Celtic?

Do you just have naturally good taste or something?
It is maybe that cold north east wind numbing his brain? :lol: :lol: :lol:

thewizeard
10-20-2003, 10:30 PM
English Teams In Europe? Come on, we are waiting for yer&#33;

scribblec
10-20-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 14:36
i like u :D

namzuf9
10-20-2003, 11:16 PM
What was this thread about again?

@scribblec STFU.

the_cosmic_surfer
11-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@19 October 2003 - 14:17
I have to admit to a certain degree of ambivalence.

Support the huns or Manchester United, such a difficult decision to make.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I was trying to keep a straight face
tut tut jpaul we ought to be keepin political slang off the net and educating people in an open and honest way do it again and ill be forced to get out my flute lol
jus kidin....kinda