PDA

View Full Version : req trancetraffic

secrets
02-17-2010, 01:24 AM
i have been looking for trance traffic invite from the day i heard about it.
i guess its one of the hardest trackers to get into
since then i have been using tranceroute but its not the same

anybody got a trance traffic invite

db_la_23
02-17-2010, 01:53 AM
guess u didn't get the trade. so the request.

secrets
02-17-2010, 01:54 AM
which trade?

Burnsy
02-17-2010, 01:57 AM
I think they're referring to this one from 2007:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-need-trance-traffic-invite-147216

secrets
02-17-2010, 02:02 AM
that was 3 years ago

Burnsy
02-17-2010, 02:05 AM
Yeah I know... I'm not in any position to help anyway mate... not a member, was just answering your question :)

TraLaLa
02-17-2010, 08:58 AM
that was 3 years ago

no luck so far :O

Castronaut
02-17-2010, 09:23 AM
I can't even remember which user classes get invites, it's not in the FAQ/rules and I can't remember my password to the forum to go search. (I'm Power User and don't have any, so I'm assuming it's VIP and above). But anyway, there are very few of these lying around and I guarantee no one is going to invite you there from a public forum. You're going to have to just stay on the trance scene for a few years, building your collection and knowledge so that one day maybe someone will notice you.

Zac090
02-17-2010, 10:52 AM
I can't even remember which user classes get invites
VIPs with over 100 days membership I think :unsure:

Castronaut
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
And VIPs are appointed especially by the staff there, so they're pretty much the most trusted none staff members on the site. Basically, that means none of them are going to give out invites to people they have never met before on a public invite board then.

:(

TraLaLa
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
i dont remember the last TT giveaway ;)

Glitterstep
02-17-2010, 12:46 PM
I can't even remember which user classes get invites,

VIP class(Donators) and also PU.(who know the mods):dabs:
This user out here.

Uploaded 1.44 GB
Downloaded 522.01 MB
Share ratio 2.822
Connectable Yes
Class Power User
Torrent comments 0
Forum posts 0
Thanks 0 given

And VIPs are appointed especially by the staff there

and

anyone who is willing to spare 10 $ every month can be a VIP on TT.

senegal
02-17-2010, 02:41 PM

I do!

secrets
02-17-2010, 03:24 PM
guess ill just have to wait for a miracle or something

Zac090
02-17-2010, 03:34 PM

I do!

Not here,but I do :shifty:

n00bz0r
02-17-2010, 03:39 PM
VIP class(Donators) and also PU.(who know the mods):dabs:
This user out here.

Uploaded 1.44 GB
Downloaded 522.01 MB
Share ratio 2.822
Connectable Yes
Class Power User
Torrent comments 0
Forum posts 0
Thanks 0 given

And VIPs are appointed especially by the staff there

and

anyone who is willing to spare 10 $ every month can be a VIP on TT.

I really dont get the point in posting stats from some random member's profile from a private site on a public forum with google crawlers, just to prove a point (no matter how pointless it might be.)
Posting such stats and publicly highlighting the (lack of?) judgement exhibited by the TT staffers, while handing invites out, wont change a thing, or get you an invite for a friend.
Why bring the same argument up again and again? Just be happy about the fact that you have an account on that site along with access to some unique content they index.

Endless discussions on FST wont change a thing about the way they manage their site or hand invites out. Period.

//Peace

secrets
02-17-2010, 03:47 PM
ill guess money cant buy everything :P

Glitterstep
02-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Posting such stats and publicly highlighting the (lack of?) judgement exhibited by the TT staffers, while handing invites out, wont change a thing, or get you an invite for a friend.
Why bring the same argument up again and again?

but don't you think invite system out there is kinda weird,first they mention out there that invites are given only to VIP's.
and then i see for a fact even user's have received INVITES there. :ermm:
I once saw this guy who was a newbie and had invited over like 40 people and then the staff deleted his account.

anyway what u posted above did make a lot of sense to me.

Cheers :)

and bro..do check out this track.you'' love it :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nZkh0s89A8

senegal
02-17-2010, 06:52 PM
...or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlaf3BTGJIc

secrets
02-19-2010, 02:20 AM
does it help that i have 30 gigs of trance that i can upload ?

TraLaLa
02-19-2010, 08:47 AM

FLAC ? :cool:

Glitterstep
02-19-2010, 08:58 AM

It wont bro.
If u just want a tracker only for TRANCE music,then i suggest you stick to TR.TR has a very active forum and a much better site layout.

Zac090
02-19-2010, 12:23 PM

Maybe :dabs:

secrets
02-19-2010, 02:44 PM

flac ? :cool:

mp3

hippoxtc
02-20-2010, 11:48 AM

It wont bro.
If u just want a tracker only for TRANCE music,then i suggest you stick to TR.TR has a very active forum and a much better site layout.

lol pretty sure OP wants TT because of the content. Unless page layout is a big concern for him :lol:

Glitterstep
02-20-2010, 12:25 PM
^ Content is almost the same if he's looking for trance music only.

@ OP-If you were a regular here,i would have most probably given you my account.(not using it atm)..I get my music from other sites.(TV,Satclubbing,TR and Torrentech).

and TR also has a tag feature by which users who have downed a release can tag the releases according to the type of music)For eg. Uplifting,progressive,melodic,vocal etc. and therefore we get an idea of the music.

secrets
02-20-2010, 03:34 PM
i listen mostly to vocal trance tech house, dubsteb, progressive trance and trance
my favorites dj are tiesto, mike, pryda aka eric prydz, armin van buren, fred baker, guetta, i can keep listing up djs but thoose are my favorites :)

im also power user on TR btw

Quarterquack
02-20-2010, 03:49 PM
At least you mentioned two decent DJ's in there. :P Ahahaha I'm just teasing.

At any rate, for all the nay-sayers in the audience, I've seen two TT invites given out to a "random" person, through giveaways on pseudo-private places, in just the past month alone. I would've applied but I'm not really that interested in Trance, if you're interested in just Trance, I've heard TR is where you should be.

Glitterstep
02-20-2010, 04:19 PM
pryda aka eric prydz

its Eric Prydz aka Pryda,Sheridan,Cirez D.He releases music under these aliases according to different different sub genre's :)

i listen mostly to vocal trance tech house, dubsteb, progressive trance and trance

Bro,if you want know more about these genre's,its the last time im gonna tell you.

Torrentech is the place for all the minimal tech,tech house,dubstep,
&
TranceRoute for trance.

DB9 for DnB,Jungle,BreakBeat.

I'll explain the whole scene to you.

Invites are rarely given by TT staff.Suppose anyone who gets an invite would possibly
1)Trade that invite.
2)Invite his e-friend or online friend.
3)Invite someone who has done him some kinda favor.
4)Invite a trancer/EDM lover.(This rarely happens)

I get a feeling you would be a good member there,but what's the point if invites aren't available for you to get inside.

I still don't get the point of the TT staff being stingy regarding invites.If they aren't concerned with the members who get into the site,why should i be bothered about the tracker.

Whenever i get invites i try my level best to invite only people who'll be an addition to the tracker and be active out there.
And im sure 80% of the users who get invites don't follow this.:angry:

If the staff wanted TT to be a better community/tracker.They would also handover invites to members who have contributed to the site,by being active,posting reviews on releases.
Bro,if my post still doesn't seem of any help to ya,then im really really very sorry.:(

Cheers//Glitterstep.

Chief_Garbonzo
02-22-2010, 06:04 AM
It doesn't really matter about how much trance you have to share.. They would be more interested in your scene axx. Archive packs are uploaded all the time that have most years trance releases. From what ive seen in the last few years or so they have a pretty steady upload team. Try for some of the other trackers mentioned, then perhaps you may meet some new friends along the way to help you. The invites there are very rare.. They do exist though...if you know the right people :stuart: