PDA

View Full Version : Sports tracker - soccer!

lol87
02-17-2010, 01:30 AM
I'm looking for a sports tracker, not necessarely a private tracker. It can be an open tracker too. I'm looking for something similar as eztv. I need to see some of the recent soccer macthes. Scene groups are too slow to release few important soccer matches like Champions league. Most of the matches are never released by scenegroups. So I wonder if there is any sports related sites that releases soccer matches fast?

Burnsy
02-17-2010, 01:41 AM
I'd be interested in this too... am in a situation now where I'm travelling around a bit more now through work and have net access but no TV access so missing out on the games :(

puckface
02-17-2010, 02:22 AM
footytorrents

Burnsy
02-17-2010, 02:46 AM
footytorrents

I tried to sign up to them a while back, but the little instruction thing you had to watch before sign up wasn't working so couldn't create an account... managed to now though, had forgotten all about them too if I'm being honest...

They don't have the Champions League games from tonight yet right enough, but fingers crossed they will do...

Thanks for the reminder :)

KevinGarnet
02-17-2010, 03:12 AM
What about MaXxed Football Forums? I suppose it's not a tracker but it's very good place for football lovers.

cinephilia
02-17-2010, 06:55 PM
What about MaXxed Football Forums? I suppose it's not a tracker but it's very good place for football lovers.
actually the best one, no doubt about it.

TraLaLa
02-17-2010, 09:11 PM
i prefer snooker :P

Burnsy
02-18-2010, 04:10 PM
actually the best one, no doubt about it.

Got the games I was after from FootyTorrents in the end... but just for future reference... if it's not a tracker, can you still get games from there somehow then?

I'm not actually interested in a Football Forum, just somewhere to download the games from.

lol87
02-18-2010, 07:30 PM

Well, I got the message "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

So I guess that I have no chance to register.

anon
02-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Well, I got the message "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

I think they open sometimes, keep on checking every day.

KevinGarnet
02-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Or what's about sport-scene tracker? I'm not quite old member of that tracker but i think they're uploading a lot of football torrents. Did you tried this?

saradayo
02-19-2010, 09:30 AM
recommend sports-scene, the box(EPL)

cinephilia
02-19-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm not actually interested in a Football Forum, just somewhere to download the games from.
you can download all your games from this forum, that's the reason why i use it.

http://www.fbtz.com/