PDA

View Full Version : Req scc

Ratul
02-18-2010, 07:26 PM
I am looking for the SCC invite,
If anyone have the invite and like to send me then I will be very grateful to him/her.

Why I want to join in SCC

SCC has good pack relese
SCC has a good MP3 selection
SCC has good speed
SCC has good pre time

Good pack and good MP3 selection has bring to my attention to become a member of that site.

My speed test is here
http://www.speedtest.net/result/720961496.png

anon
02-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Why I want to join in SCC

SCC has good pack relese
SCC has a good MP3 selection
SCC has good speed
SCC has good pre time

Except maybe the pretimes, TL complies with all those conditions, too.

Ratul
02-18-2010, 07:43 PM
I know TL is very good,
but pack relese is better then the TL, from my feelings
and of course SCC has very fast pre time.

cake6
02-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Tl has very good pretime too

Cabalo
02-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Amazing, as soon as you got the 20 posts you come request something from this community instead giving anything before. Even if only your contribution, with your knowledge.
Don't expect anyone will help you.

I know I will not.

Ratul
02-18-2010, 08:43 PM
@Cabalo
If a member dont have the invite to giveaway then how he/she can giving invite to someone. I dont have invite to giveaway. Thats why I made this thread in the section BitTorrent Invite Giveaways for getting help to get an invite from a member of SCC.
I thought BitTorrent Invite Giveaways is the section where someone gets help to join a private traker from a member of that site as a free.

Shlesers
02-18-2010, 09:03 PM
From which country you are?
Why do you care so much about pre-times?
Do you have a seedbox?
Have you tried to join SCC through other trackers (PU invite forums...)?

Cabalo
02-18-2010, 09:25 PM
@Cabalo
If a member dont have the invite to giveaway then how he/she can giving invite to someone. I dont have invite to giveaway. Thats why I made this thread in the section BitTorrent Invite Giveaways for getting help to get an invite from a member of SCC.
I thought BitTorrent Invite Giveaways is the section where someone gets help to join a private traker from a member of that site as a free.

I didn't have either when I first joined.
I offered my participation and applied on random giveaways. That's how I did that. I wasn't naive enough to start requesting things the moment I was allowed to.
Besides, you've been in the game since 2007, Indranil, you should know it better. You have been doing several trades elsewhere.

It's a matter of common sense, fucks sake.

Ratul
02-18-2010, 09:34 PM
@Naatre
I am from India
I dont wrote that I am so mutch care about the pre time
But I can say that I can get the file made by the scene group faster then the other traker and watch my fevorate TV episode which I cant wait for one minutes and for some good movie release also.

I dont have seedbox, but my friend have seedbox, from where I can get help when I need. The seebbox is OVH. Thats what he is told me.
But I dont need seedbox mutch, my home ISP is good for seeding and can maintain the seed hours as well as the ratio.
The pack allwase help to maintaining the total ratio of the site and there is also a option of seed hours.

I am not PU at those site where the SCC invite is giving away.

Shlesers
02-18-2010, 09:54 PM
First of all, India is banned on SCC.
2nd - "watch my favorite TV episode which I cant wait for one minutes" - this is bullshit.
"I am not PU at those site where the SCC invite is giving away..."
Then become one, if you really want to be a member of SCC.
Your chances here are pretty low, but there is always a chance :lol:

anon
02-18-2010, 09:57 PM
But I can say that I can get the file made by the scene group faster then the other traker and watch my fevorate TV episode which I cant wait for one minutes and for some good movie release also.

Dude, it's a matter of minutes, sometimes just seconds, before trackers other than SCC manage to get their hands on the same release. :huh:

Ratul
02-18-2010, 10:12 PM
^^^^ hhuumm, I think you are right.

Di@monds
02-19-2010, 07:33 AM
i dont think you will get scc invite from here. scc ban ppl who give invite on public
you can try to get one if youre in what.cd/waffles/hdbits.
its amazing tracker when it come to pre, speed, 0day/mp3 and especially packs.

Zac090
02-19-2010, 07:55 AM
You use BSNL right???
If yes,then AFAIK new signups from BSNL IPs at SCC are banned :|

@Naatre,India is partially banned,BSNL IPs etc.Airtel works though :D

ElitUser
02-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Zac090
BSNL has two IP one is 59 and another is 117
117 is ban but 59 is working like airtel

SCC dont ban India. New signup not working from this IP. But if you have seedbox you can signup from there. No problem. Lots of user using this methode and using SCC long time.

Ratul
You said your friend have the OVH seedbox. So if you get the invite signup from there and using your account from your ISP. there will be no problem.
I think anon-sbi also agree with me.

sez
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Invites cost €10.I'd rather Haiti than you.

IdolEyes787
02-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Zac090

SCC dont ban India. New signup not working from this IP. But if you have seedbox you can signup from there. No problem. Lots of user using this methode and using SCC long time.

Ratul
You said your friend have the OVH seedbox. So if you get the invite signup from there and using your account from your ISP. there will be no problem.
I think anon-sbi also agree with me.

Or just do as the administration ( right or wrong ) intended and join some other tracker that hasn't banned your country.:unsure:
Not to sound too self -righteous but by weaseling around their rules you are in no small part proving them right in the conclusion that people from those banned countries can't be trusted.

Seriously dude there are as good as or better trackers than SSC out there that you don't have to lie to get into.

BABBY
02-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Zac090

I think it is not possible to signup, give invites or donate in SCC from any ip from india, u should use seedbox for signup, donating and for sending invites,

one u have signed up, u can use what ever isp u want.

Just telling through some of the experience my friends had.

Though not 100% sure.

But u should never take the risk of signing up into SCC from India, 10 euro is not a small amount. It is always better to use sb for signup

thanks
regards

Cabalo
02-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Invites cost €10.I'd rather Haiti than you.

:lol:

Like Idol said, just go for other trackers. Not that you really need to, as you are a member at TL, revTT and so on.
There is no need to join SCC. Leave them alone.

ElitUser
02-19-2010, 04:21 PM
I think it is not possible to signup, give invites or donate in SCC from any ip from india, u should use seedbox for signup, donating and for sending invites,

Just telling through some of the experience my friends had.

Though not 100% sure.

Yes, you are right.

IdolEyes787
02-19-2010, 04:31 PM
Like Idol said, just go for other trackers. Not that you really need to, as you are a member at TL, revTT and so on.

Judging by the ensuing posts I don't think anyone had the mental capacity bothered to read what I said.

Zac090
02-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Nope,some may still give you a 403

Ratul
02-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks to Zac090, ElitUser, BABBY to share their thoughts and opinion.
I will do remember your advice.
As IdolEyes787 says there is a good or better traker then the SCC. then I think what he says it's right, because I think he is very mutch experienced then me in the traker world.
But if anyone like to send me the invite then sure I will try to join there and like to have the test of that traker.

Thank you to everyone who is keep alive my thread :)

anon
02-19-2010, 05:00 PM
As IdolEyes787 says there is a good or better traker then the SCC.

You already have TL - other than "fast pretimes", why would you want another 0-Day tracker? Please explain.

QPD
02-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Judging by the ensuing posts I don't think anyone had the mental capacity bothered to read what I said.

I did:unsure:

Cabalo
02-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks to Zac090, ElitUser, BABBY to share their thoughts and opinion.
I will do remember your advice.
As IdolEyes787 says there is a good or better traker then the SCC. then I think what he says it's right, because I think he is very mutch experienced then me in the traker world.
But if anyone like to send me the invite then sure I will try to join there and like to have the test of that traker.

Thank you to everyone who is keep alive my thread :)

It was a pleasure. Let's see who is brave enough to invite someone from a banned country there.

Ratul
02-19-2010, 05:07 PM
@anon-sbi
I hear that the SCC has good pack relese
and good MP3 selection.

anon
02-19-2010, 05:08 PM
So does TL, they have a ton of great packs as well.

QPD
02-19-2010, 05:12 PM
SCC has pre @1 minute ahead others.That's all! And if you don't have fast home speed or seedbox then it's even more useless.

Ratul
02-19-2010, 05:12 PM
@anon-sbi
then why lots of people want to join in SCC.
What is the reason when everything has in TL
even I hard lots of member from SCT was join in SCC, for what reason and why not in TL

SCC has pre @1 minute ahead others.That's all!
So is this for pre.

anon
02-19-2010, 05:15 PM
What is the reason when everything has on TL

I guess the pretimes. Or maybe the community. :unsure:

QPD
02-19-2010, 05:17 PM
I never said it;s not about pre...But form pre and actually havin' it on your HDD is a long way. I can beat almost anyone on that!

Di@monds
02-19-2010, 05:23 PM
@anon-sbi
even I hard lots of member from SCT was join in SCC, for what reason and why not in TL

So is this for pre.

my advise is be a good user at tl or whatever trackers youre at, find some1 with scc invite and be his friend. Because i dont think you will ever get scc invite at fst

Zac090
02-19-2010, 06:06 PM
What is the reason when everything has on TL

I guess the pretimes. Or maybe the community. :unsure:

How could you forget the packs :O ???

QPD
02-19-2010, 06:07 PM
come on...Demomoid has it all!

anon
02-19-2010, 06:08 PM
How could you forget the packs :O ???

I was excluding them in purpose, it's out of the question both trackers have great ones. :happy:

QPD
02-19-2010, 06:10 PM
That was offensive! ( i like it! )

ElitUser
02-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Ratul
Every traker has it's own test, maybe for the pre time, good comunity, good speed what ever is it for, the main things is every traker has it's won test and people like to have this test and thats why they want to join in different site.

Like Di@monds say you have to find a person who have the SCC invite and will give you. Maybe FST will help or your current traker will help. But You need to find a person.

QPD
02-19-2010, 06:14 PM
It;s hard to be invited when you belong to a banned country! trust me!

Ratul
02-19-2010, 06:23 PM
If India is ban then how the people from India still using the SCC account, India is ban to new signup not for the account usages. I hard lots of people using SEEDBOX to signup the new account and using the account from his/her ISP. If India is ban completely then they cant browsing the web pages even the log in pages.

ElitUser
02-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Ratul you are right :)
India is not ban completely.

Zac090
02-19-2010, 06:27 PM
No its not,but really I would suggest go for another one,or stick with your current trackers.

IdolEyes787
02-19-2010, 06:39 PM
@anon-sbi

So is this for pre.

ScT attracted a certain( status seeking) type of person as does SCC .Hardly makes either of those sites the best ,actually quite the opposite in my opinion.
Anyway if you are not satisfied with TL then I really doubt if you are going to find anything better about SCC. Edit that maybe the "community" but seriously none of these type of sites revolve around any depth of communication :ermm:,if you are looking for that join a non-torrent related forum dealing with a subject that actually interests you.

Or don't I'm not your boss or some incredible authority on everything,just offering my humble opinion.

Like most packs are stupid.

Quarterquack
02-19-2010, 09:21 PM
ScT attracted a certain( status seeking) type of person as does SCC .Hardly makes either of those sites the best ,actually quite the opposite in my opinion.
Anyway if you are not satisfied with TL then I really doubt if you are going to find anything better about SCC. Edit that maybe the "community" but seriously none of these type of sites revolve around any depth of communication :ermm:,if you are looking for that join a non-torrent related forum dealing with a subject that actually interests you.

Or don't I'm not your boss or some incredible authority on everything,just offering my humble opinion.

Like most packs are stupid.

Then allow me to disagree. Each tracker has its own niche, and ScT/SCC fill the niche for being the closest thing, hierarchical speaking to actual scene access, while remaining within the confines of the bittorrent protocol.

Whether people choose to believe it or not, I do enjoy blazing fast pre-times. There's a reason that the most successful trackers out there, are also the ones with the greatest pretimes and content influx, in their field of material at least.

While I would agree with you that a lot of people prefer to join SCC/ScT as a status quo, it's hard to imagine being without them for a certain kind of user. The kind that's already used to reliable timings for his/her material, with incredible speeds to match up to it. I can tell you this: TL for example, has never maxed out any of my boxes, even when I bought cheap shared 100mbit boxes. It always maxed my upload, though, which gives reasoning that most of the people on TL limit their upload speed.

Trust me when I say, idoleyes, those trackers aren't for everyone, they're just for people who are already used to the circuit and it's become part of what they expect, not what they seek. For example, when ScL was down, I invited a couple of ScL uploaders to SCC, considering they could not find any place else that "could compare". A similar thing was felt by all ScT users when the downfall occurred.

EDIT: As for the packs, well I just have to point out, yet again, that I'm an avid pack user. A lot of people (including me) prefer to watch a TV series as a whole, rather than watch it air week after week. I fall into the group of people that waits for a series to end, then I hunt down a pack and watch it over the course of a weekend with a few friends. Where else but SCC (and previously ScT) could I possibly find this pack up in the fastest possible time? I don't want to wait 2-3 days till people have already ruined the finale for me, before I can start watching it.

IdolEyes787
02-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Sorry for the comment and maybe I don't understand but since you live in Canada and being aware of what kind of speed are possible here and since I think viewing any of those series would require FTP download via your home IP what difference does it make if you seebox maxes out or not?:unsure:

Btw I think there is nothing "wrong' with series packs ,especially considering being non-current (ie past seasons) doing it any other way makes little sense.

You're also capped on Bell at 75Gb or less so a majority of what you probably download on SCC is just for the stat(u)s isn't it?
Since that sort of thing is rampant at trackers like SCC (and before it ScT)is that the type of niche you were referring to?

Quarterquack
02-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Well, my home connection maxes at about 750kbps, while my university maxes out at 1.1mbps, the difference isn't really that significant, and I do enjoy trackers that can use up all 750kbps. TL never even gets past the 200kbps mark for me, consistently dipping below the 100kbps mark, which is still a significant slow down.

Actually, in Canada, it's illegal to hard cap users. I'm capped at 60gb/mo however, I'm allowed to use anything over that at 1$ per GB for a maximum of 30$ (not 30GB), so effectively, I just pay 30$ extra per month, and download anything I want, while ignoring any service caps.

EDIT: To be more clear, I was simply using seedboxes as a bench mark, to compare both trackers. I rarely, if ever, use seedboxes on private trackers. That makes trackers like SCC with their freeleech packs (and as mentioned before, prompt uploads) invaluable to me.

Rart
02-20-2010, 01:02 AM
On a 10 mbps line, I've probably experienced about 2-3 torrents in my entire stay there that haven't maxed out my DL, so I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about :unsure:. And I'm sure that any TV season that would be lacking in peers on TL would most certainly have even less peers on a smaller tracker like SCC.

And personally I find comparisons regarding seedboxes downloading faster at trackers to be completely moot. Unless you're one of the perhaps 1% or less of the population of internet users that actually have near-seedbox home speeds, your true "speed" that you download at is only as fast as your home connection. Thus having a seedbox download at a "faster" rate of say 50 mbps on SCC than on TL is utterly useless as its simply a middleman. The file isn't on your computer yet, a seedbox is another, time consuming step.

And how exactly does using the TV packs on SCC make you an "avid pack user"? I don't understand how else it would make sense, other than to keep episodes with packs. Every site does it, and many sites have far more users than SCC which would result in longer retention. SCC didn't come up with some revolutionary idea when they decided to incorporate TV season torrents into the tracker.

There are other sites that do every little thing SCC apparently fills the "niche" for so much better that their really isn't so much need for it other than status.

Quarterquack
02-20-2010, 01:14 AM
And how exactly does using the TV packs on SCC make you an "avid pack user"? I don't understand how else it would make sense, other than to keep episodes with packs. Every site does it, and many sites have far more users than SCC which would result in longer retention. SCC didn't come up with some revolutionary idea when they decided to incorporate TV season torrents into the tracker.

There are other sites that do every little thing SCC apparently fills the "niche" for so much better that their really isn't so much need for it other than status.

Idoleyes mentioned that he thinks packs are useless but he doesn't necessarily hate them. I mentioned that I love them, and I download every single one that I might need. I do the same at most my trackers, and every time a pack/vs/single poll goes up, I vote for pack. I'm just that a pack lover, because I don't just want MY file, I want to discover more things as well. I was just giving an example with the TV packs. And where else but SCC can I find a pack of a whole season uploaded right after a show ends? Point me in the direction and I will go enjoy my time there, as well.

I still refuse to accept that everyone in here truly thinks all 18,000 or so SCC members are there for status alone.

EDIT: PS I still don't understand the whole status associated with SCC/ScT/FTN thing. With the exception of FTN they all have a bucket-load of members, they aren't "exclusive" by far. Any member that tries to "collect" these is just retarded. That is my fundamental problem. I don't understand how being on a certain tracker equates to status in some people's head. You're an SCC member? Great, there's 18,000 more (or whatever that number is, now). You're an HDBits member? Great, there's 20,000 more of those. That's the way I see it. I generally find the same people who associate "status" with membership on a tracker, are the ones that later on say a tracker's rarity shouldn't be why you join it. Great.

PPS: This isn't a dig at anyone, and not directed at anyone.

Rart
02-20-2010, 01:34 AM
And where else but SCC can I find a pack of a whole season uploaded right after a show ends? Point me in the direction and I will go enjoy my time there, as well.

TL does it quite often as well, although certainly not always. They are mostly compiled after a season ends. Although SCC doesn't get them all either, you have to keep in mind that a lot of them were DVDrips, not HDTV packs days after.

And if you're really into TV, any TV specific site (BMTV, TVT.com, TVT.ro, etc.) will have the season pack extremely quickly as internal uploaders compile them, and sites like TVT are incredibly hassle free to seed at, and much easier to join. There are far more peers as well, so the torrents will last much longer than they ever will at SCC.

I still refuse to accept that everyone in here truly thinks all 18,000 or so SCC members are there for status alone.

Any member that tries to "collect" these is just retarded. That is my fundamental problem. I don't understand how being on a certain tracker equates to status in some people's head. You're an SCC member? Great, there's 18,000 more (or whatever that number is, now). You're an HDBits member? Great, there's 20,000 more of those. That's the way I see it.

You'd be surprised at the mentality of the every day BTer...

Quarterquack
02-20-2010, 01:41 AM
I'm at BMTV and heartily enjoy it. When the Dexter season finale was airing, it was the only place that had a proper cap of it back then, everywhere else was still in chaos after LOOP went down.

IdolEyes787
02-20-2010, 03:49 AM
Idoleyes mentioned that he thinks packs are useless but he doesn't necessarily hate them. I mentioned that I love them, and I download every single one that I might need. I do the same at most my trackers, and every time a pack/vs/single poll goes up, I vote for pack. I'm just that a pack lover, because I don't just want MY file, I want to discover more things as well.

I know this sounds incredibly contrite but in terms of the kind of movies or TV series usually found on 0days I really don't have a whole lot left to discover. :idunno:

BABBY
02-20-2010, 06:49 AM

I read your post daily and love most of them,:)

@ratul
I know that u are eager to join SCC, but i am sad to say that it would be difficult for anyone to give u an Invite as u are from India, if u really want invite of SCC u really need to make good friends who trust u and who know u very well, otherwise it would really be very difficult for u to enter into SCC.

It took me 2 months to enter into SCC, had the same problem, but one day a good friend just pmed me from front asking me for my mail id for SCC, and i entered SCC

Hope your dream comes true in very near future.

Best of luck

last advice, please dont try to sign up SCC account from India in any case from any Isp, otherwise u will loose your hard earned invites.

Ratul
02-20-2010, 08:44 AM
@BABBY
Thanks for your support :)

and yes, I dont never use my ISP to signup for SCC
I am not so mutch idiote
Just looking for a person who trust me and invite me to SCC.

The_Martinator
02-20-2010, 01:03 PM
@BABBY
Thanks for your support :)

and yes, I dont never use my ISP to signup for SCC
I am not so mutch idiote
Just looking for a person who trust me and invite me to SCC.

In other words, SCC bans India and you try to get around the ban. GL with getting invited... :shutup:

TBH, I don't agree with country bans and I understand your view on it, but there are other trackers out there that haven't banned India and last I checked India isn't known for their ultra fast download speeds anyway...

BABBY
02-20-2010, 01:55 PM
I think Ratul does not really need SCC

But he wants to get into SCC because he has never been their, He wants to experience the site.

I have seen that most of the people just spend lot of time in searching for invites but once they get the invite they are not that eager or curious about that tracker anymore.

I think this is general human mentality which is almost applicable to all, we run behind anything which is very scarce or which is very well renowned but once we have that thing we become reluctant about it.

This is just my philosophy nothing serious. and not pinpointing anyone but just in general.
thanks
regards

Quarterquack
02-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I agree with everything you said, BABBY. Ratul, you will have to get an O.K. from SCC's staff before you get invited there. Go ask them, tell them you're from India and you're wondering if they can make an exception for you. If it happens, then continue searching, if not, then don't put anyone in danger.

And yes, SCC won't let you sign up if you're from India, use a VPN or a proxy.

Ratul
02-20-2010, 05:18 PM
^^^^ I went to their IRC channel before I post this thread. Their support channel. At that time when I go to their support channel, giving SCC invite to the SCT member was closed. I was not SCT member but just want to try. At their support channel I talk to someone, staff of the SCC. He said we are stop giving the invite and only giving to those SCT user who had 500GB upload credit and 1 year ( I dont remember the year ) old. He said if you want to join SCC then if you know someone from SCC ask him/her for the invite.

And yes, SCC won't let you sign up if you're from India, use a VPN or a proxy.

I dont use my ISP to signin if I get the invite.

anon
02-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Cool, so you're planning to bypass the country ban. Unless you get your hands on a HTTP proxy or VPN service no one else is using, that won't end up well.

Zac090
02-20-2010, 05:36 PM
ultra surf may work
http://www.ultrareach.com/

anon
02-20-2010, 05:39 PM
That's already used by a lot of people and banned by a handful of trackers. SCC doesn't appear to block it, but perhaps they're just waiting for you to register using it.

Ratul
02-20-2010, 05:46 PM
After getting the invite I will think how will I bypass it.

anon
02-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Invites don't last forever. Not to mention you may put your inviter at risk by doing that.

Ratul
02-20-2010, 05:58 PM
If a person send me the SCC invite then he/she can belive in me, Because I have responsibility to that inviter. I dont do anything stupid that can harm his/her account, and India is not ban, they dont take new signup from that country. Ban country dont allow to browse their web pages even the log in pages.

anon
02-20-2010, 06:00 PM
I dont do anything stupid that can harm his/her account

Trying to bypass a country ban counts as stupid in my book, even if you are able to use the site normally afterwards. Good luck, though.

Zac090
02-20-2010, 06:19 PM
It isnt exactly a country ban Anon,only 1 ISP is banned,maybe he still has a chance......

anon
02-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Then let's hope he's using the non-banned one.

Zac090
02-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Looking at his speedtest,I say he isnt :(

Ratul
02-20-2010, 07:05 PM
@anon-sbi
In my book stupid is refer to he or she who cant achive success in their plan.

anon
02-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Then good luck, I hope you don't end up stupid! :P

Quarterquack
02-20-2010, 07:30 PM
@anon-sbi
In my book stupid is refer to he or she who cant achive success in their plan.

How successful has your plan been, thus far? :closedeye

Ratul
02-20-2010, 07:45 PM
@anon-sbi
:) :)

Glitterstep
02-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Screw the ISP ,on both Airtel and BSNL,i couldn't signup.Imo India is banned completely.

When i went to the Irc the staff told me that some parts of India are banned,to which i asked him which parts.??
He dint reply.

and he also told me,that i could signup only if had a seedbox. lol

anon
02-20-2010, 08:06 PM
and he also told me,that i could signup only if had a seedbox. lol

So if you're from a banned country, either don't register or only do it if you have another seedbox to add to their swarms. Interesting.

BABBY
02-21-2010, 04:56 AM
i went in irc many times,
Most of the time i got just one simple ans "India is banned and we cannot help u" and nothing morethan it.
i gave them my different isp ips and asked that whether i can signup or not, but one of the staff members was very frank and it was my good luck and he told me that.

"If u are really so eager to join SCC, I think u should tell your friend living in other country to signup an account at SCC, dont signup from India, moreover i think no staff members exactly know which ip is banned and which ip is not banned, I can only tell u that India is banned from signup, donation and giving Invites, no one of us knows exactly any more details regarding this.More over i don't have access to the banip log"

Zac090
02-21-2010, 05:43 AM
best thing to do^^^^ considering SCC does not ban country IP changes

Ratul
02-24-2010, 01:36 PM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z66/Ratul92001/skeleton.jpg

Ratul
02-27-2010, 07:06 PM
I am still looking for the invite

Di@monds
02-27-2010, 09:23 PM
o.O