PDA

View Full Version : Lost - how will it end?

superjojo
02-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Hi there.

I watched all episodes of the show Lost.
But still I don't have a clue how will the
show end. How the storyline developed through
the seasons the producers created for themselves
a lot of possible endings. What is your favourite
possible ending?

IdolEyes787
02-20-2010, 01:45 PM
An epic battle between
Good and Evil ensues resulting in the
total devastation of the Island .The few remaining survivors
left with no hope and no resources are
one by one stalked and eaten by Hurley.The last
shot before a fade to black is
of plainly insane Hugo siting on a pile
of human bones muttering over and over 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

Either that or Jack and Kate get married ,Sawyer discovers Juliette wasn't actually dead but only really really tired and the whole last episode is done as a musical.

brightsid
02-22-2010, 06:49 PM
As long as Charlie is only appearing in memories everything is ok

IdolEyes787
02-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Hopefully the other Hobbits didn't hear you say that.

Rart
02-22-2010, 09:13 PM
They were dead the whole time.

Albo Da Kid
02-23-2010, 05:23 AM
mannn..i've gotta check this show out soon. All i'm hearing about lately is Lost this and Lost that.
I've never seen an episode of it and tonight im gonna give it a try and let you guys know what I thought of it.

superjojo
02-23-2010, 10:28 AM
I don't get it. What's about the parallel reality when they all land in LAX?
Is this happening when it has all ended or is it maybe happening in some paralel universe. I don't know but it is certain that wherever or whenever they are, they are all connected is some kind of way.

brightsid
02-23-2010, 06:02 PM
@Idol just read that the movie is postponed for another year so untill 2012 no more hobbits around :P. And to tell you the truth I hope that del Toro won't present any Meris uncle

@Albo you'd better start from season 1.

davegri
02-23-2010, 10:41 PM
the new season is utterly confusing (:
i think there will be two endings from multiple reality's

Rart
02-23-2010, 11:17 PM
@Albo you'd better start from season 1.

What he said. Most of the "whoa" moments rely heavily on previous seasons as they answer many of the previously raised questions, or reference very specific parts of early episodes. Many people who are caught up with the show are confused as hell, there's absolutely no way you'll be able to watch an episode of the 6th season and understand anything at all.

superjojo
02-24-2010, 08:36 AM
I completely agree.

TraLaLa
02-24-2010, 02:29 PM
i think it will end with more questions than answers

DonSavignon
02-24-2010, 03:34 PM
i think it will end with more questions than answers

I hope not. Maybe they could let the alternate story-line open.
But on the Island something big has to happen :)

TraLaLa
02-25-2010, 12:33 AM
well it disappeared one time,whats bigger than that :P
i think jack will switch places with jacob ('' protecting the island '' )
hugo its the funniest

LordSobi
02-25-2010, 04:48 AM
David, Jack's son is the Shephard that will replace Jacob. Jacob played into the Man in Black's hands to create the alternate timeline to pull David through when the time is right. </lost>

Rart
02-25-2010, 05:08 AM
Am I the only one that feels like the flash "sideways" (or whatever you want to call it) aren't really part of an alternate timeline? I feel like that's far too predictable and cliched to actually be true. I personally like the theory that rather than being an alternate timeline - it simply is the same timeline. Perhaps a flash forward or maybe a flashback, but confined within the same timeline.

The only thing that doesn't really quite explain though is why they don't have any memories of their experiences (or do they?) on the island if it really is a flashforward, or vice versa for a flashback.

LordSobi
02-25-2010, 05:24 AM
Am I the only one that feels like the flash "sideways" (or whatever you want to call it) aren't really part of an alternate timeline? I feel like that's far too predictable and cliched to actually be true. I personally like the theory that rather than being an alternate timeline - it simply is the same timeline. Perhaps a flash forward or maybe a flashback, but confined within the same timeline.

The only thing that doesn't really quite explain though is why they don't have any memories of their experiences (or do they?) on the island if it really is a flashforward, or vice versa for a flashback.

I like that theory, but it can't be with the island underwater in one of the timelines

superjojo
02-25-2010, 09:17 AM
That David will replace Jacob is very interesting theory and it seems to be possible because Lost always misled me to think something but what happends was actually something else.

I am curious who is David's mother (maybe Sarah). If she is irrelevant to the story why does not she appear in the last epsiode? And what's the case with Jack's father? Until last episode I didn't know that his coffin was on the plane. All they showed us was that he was arguing with the staff on the airport. Because the fact that the coffin was brought to the island gives his father reasonable explanations why he appeared on the island a couple of very interesting occasions.

And what's about Claire. Obviously she is not Claire as we knew her.

All I know there's too much questions without a single answer. But what is the most interesting thing for me: at the end of season 2, when Linus came with a boat to the place where Sawyer, Kate and Jack was brought, the name of the dock was Santa Rosa (as I rememeber) which is also the name of Hugo's menatal facility.

LordSobi
02-25-2010, 09:34 AM
That David will replace Jacob is very interesting theory and it seems to be possible because Lost always misled me to think something but what happends was actually something else.

I am curious who is David's mother (maybe Sarah). If she is irrelevant to the story why does not she appear in the last epsiode? And what's the case with Jack's father? Until last episode I didn't know that his coffin was on the plane. All they showed us was that he was arguing with the staff on the airport. Because the fact that the coffin was brought to the island gives his father reasonable explanations why he appeared on the island a couple of very interesting occasions.

And what's about Claire. Obviously she is not Claire as we knew her.

All I know there's too much questions without a single answer. But what is the most interesting thing for me: at the end of season 2, when Linus came with a boat to the place where Sawyer, Kate and Jack was brought, the name of the dock was Santa Rosa (as I rememeber) which is also the name of Hugo's menatal facility.

David's mother could be Sarah, she might not have appeared due to issues with getting the actress back lol.
I've been beginning to wonder if Christian even came to the island. I don't see any purpose for anyone to keep him in Australia. I doubt he is still alive. Maybe Smokey hid the body to confuse Jack for some reason, either for recruiting or to make him less likely to be chosen to replace Jacob...?

UA007
03-02-2010, 12:31 PM
about the lost show..there are really many endings but from my opinion the possible ending hurly will serve the black smoke and drag them all to hell lol..anyway we'll wait and see :D

clocker
03-03-2010, 01:12 AM
As long as it ends I don't care how.

amazin
03-03-2010, 03:53 PM
haha ill have to agree with you there, i just need lost closure so i can continue living my life!

superjojo
03-03-2010, 04:35 PM
I agree with both of you but at the same time
I don't want a bad quickly made up closure.
The watching audience deserved a brilliant ending.

IdolEyes787
03-03-2010, 05:27 PM
The watching audience deserved a brilliant ending.

Why do we deserve it?
I mean it would be nice and all but ....:unsure:

clocker
03-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Given how mercilessly the writers have been fucking with the audience, I fully expect the ending to be Suzanne Pleshette waking up with Locke...

enoughfakefiles
03-03-2010, 08:55 PM
The writers might just fetch Bobby Ewing back:dabs:

1000possibleclaws
03-04-2010, 01:20 AM
I am curious as to how they will connect that lottery winning number to all the other events where it shows up. There better not come up with some mythical/supernatural bs explanation to that, or I will be sorely disappointing.

wenjiangui
03-04-2010, 03:48 AM
i love this show!

superjojo
03-04-2010, 06:57 AM
What I ment : I've wathed all episodes and I must admit that
first two seasons were brilliant and the next two were really very good.
But season 5 disappointed me a little. I hoped that there would more
about the Dharma initiative since through the seasons everything about them was a mystery. And now every show in season 6 answers one or two questions but it raises more. I don't want to end in some stupid way. For example that it is all happening in someones head. This is just my opinion.

JakeSully
03-06-2010, 01:44 PM
I really love lost and I think it will end up in LA all of them lost in the city.

kik1737
04-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Maybe all people will move out from island...

J0KeR346
04-04-2010, 05:19 PM
no one can know how

chalice
04-04-2010, 10:44 PM
no one can know how my mum sucks the cawk like a fucking Dyson.

/fixed.

Thank me later.

Quarterquack
04-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Honestly, after watching this show devolve for as many seasons as it has, I would not be surprised to find out that they never traveled in time at all; and that the past few seasons could have been summarized in one episode.

xisabella
04-05-2010, 01:31 AM
all the people will dead.

jacob will win the game.

nightson
04-05-2010, 03:09 AM
an epic battle between
good and evil ensues resulting in the
total devastation of the island .the few remaining survivors
left with no hope and no resources are
one by one stalked and eaten by hurley.the last
shot before a fade to black is
of plainly insane hugo siting on a pile
of human bones muttering over and over 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

either that or jack and kate get married ,sawyer discovers juliette wasn't actually dead but only really really tired and the whole last episode is done as a musical.

lol

Diablo
04-19-2010, 11:50 PM
This show has been a complete waste of time. The island is pergatory.

napalm1773
04-20-2010, 11:06 PM
I bet in the final episode all of the survivors will leave the island and the story will end with the crash never taking place.