PDA

View Full Version : [req] gft

master1234
02-24-2010, 06:00 PM
I want GFT. I know someone out there have GFT and is going to trade it. I hope that someone :01: stop :01: by my thread and think about giving me something.

GFT is ratio free which is my major concern and also its pre-time is another major concern that makes GFT important to me. My computer is online 24/7 for more than a year now.

karachidude
02-24-2010, 07:11 PM
since i have joined,never seen a GFT giveaway here..secondly u have been here since 2008 and only have 9 post,u have to make friends here before asking for high level invites,like GFT..thirdly u have made a pretty poor case,u should atleast put some screen shots and speed test here as proof of why ur worth GFT...

though good luck..u may or may not get lucky

some1
02-24-2010, 07:15 PM
he is right
i think it is hard to get Gft .as i know now there is no invites (closed)

Cabalo
02-24-2010, 07:17 PM
My computer is online 24/7 for more than a year now.

:O Electricity never goes out there in Egypt?

senegal
02-24-2010, 07:19 PM
No, due to Assuan Dam.

karachidude
02-24-2010, 07:28 PM
i have load shedding here at least 3 hours a day in winters,and in summers it may go up to 5-6 hours on average..stupid government

master1234
02-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Lol @ Cabelo

It does but its only very small fraction of online time

@karachidude

I really don't think proofs of ratio is going to help me in seeking for ratio-less tracker

karachidude
02-24-2010, 08:01 PM
thats ur call dude

Quarterquack
02-24-2010, 08:12 PM
You think that just because you're applying for a ratio-free tracker, that somehow makes you exempt from providing proof that you can be a decent member at trackers. How do I know that you don't hit and run? How do I know that you don't trade accounts away? Provide proof if you even want to be considered.

I have no gripes inviting anyone, anywhere, as long as they truly would make a good member there (or at least as good as little old useless me). Prove that you're a good member, and we'll see where it goes.

master1234
02-24-2010, 08:15 PM
I got your point. If anybody need to make sure about my great achievements and willing to help me by an GFT invite. I have no problem giving all the proof needed. Just pm me.

Cabalo
02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
You think that just because you're applying for a ratio-free tracker, that somehow makes you exempt from providing proof that you can be a decent member at trackers. How do I know that you don't hit and run? How do I know that you don't trade accounts away? Provide proof if you even want to be considered.

I have no gripes inviting anyone, anywhere, as long as they truly would make a good member there (or at least as good as little old useless me). Prove that you're a good member, and we'll see where it goes.

He is very active, for example :yup:
Typically a community guy.

master1234
02-24-2010, 08:23 PM
@Cabalo

I don't think doing too much posts that no one will bother to read is good. but If that is what others looking for then why not giving it to them.

If I have nothing to say. I like to keep silent.

senegal
02-24-2010, 08:52 PM

He is very active, for example :yup:
Typically a community guy.

I'm active too.

Zac090
02-25-2010, 04:06 AM
@Cabalo

I don't think doing too much posts that no one will bother to read is good. but If that is what others looking for then why not giving it to them.

If I have nothing to say. I like to keep silent.

Just to let you know,having 5 stars under your name would have considerably increased your chances :shifty:

master1234
02-25-2010, 08:09 AM
You know, I like your suggestion and think its true. The problem lies with people thinking having some got rep means you are great. What I found out from experience that many bad people realized that fact and working to get more rep and stars using legal and illegal ways.

sez
02-25-2010, 11:35 AM
I have to agree,Egypt is gonna have a much warmer saturday compared to like say romania.
http://i46.tinypic.com/9kz6tt.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/5v3uv4.jpg
c?

master1234
02-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Sorry but I didn't ask for weather news or spammers and I don't need anyone seeking to spam his way of post counts here. This is not the place to spam.

If anybody is happy to spam and get 1000+ posts please do it away as I'm not honored with this kind of people posting in my thread.

@People Commenting On The Number Of My Posts
I'm extremely glad to have small number of posts instead of being "Honored" spammer as too many people here. I like to be part of the good guys here.

I was browsing the forums to get more engaged in the community "Not Spamming". It was very funny for me that the first thread I encountered have someone with like 1000+ posts and "very" good rep disabled. I wonder when are all the bad guys and spammers are going to have the same destiny.

awaited
02-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I got your point. If anybody need to make sure about my great achievements and willing to help me by an GFT invite. I have no problem giving all the proof needed. Just pm me.

can you list a few........ just curious.

master1234
02-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Sorry, Some trackers prohibit posting screenshots or say their name in the public.

If you have an invite and going to invite me then respect your invite and be good member. Don't ask me to violate trackers rules or ethical rules that every torrenter should have.

Moreover I won't take invite from someone I don't know. If anyone plans to give me an invite then we should become friends for at least one month. If you think that is ridiculous then don't bother offering me an invite.

@awaited:

Invites and information are for friends only so my rule is clear, If you want to be friend with me; you are welcome. Send me friendship request.

Zac090
02-25-2010, 01:29 PM
If anyone plans to give me an invite then we should become friends for at least one month..

Hell,are you serious??? :O

master1234
02-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Yup, and I want you to be my first friend.

Sent Friendship Request.

Zac090
02-25-2010, 01:36 PM
Sent Friendship Request.

:cool:
I accepted it,now you just need to wait for a month ;)
EDIT/// and hope the donations there reach 100% so that I can get one invite for you :P

IdolEyes787
02-25-2010, 01:37 PM
If anyone plans to give me an invite then we should become friends for at least one month. If you think that is ridiculous then don't bother offering me an invite.

When you say friend does that mean I can come over to your house and freeload off your food and beer and hit on your sister like in real life?

master1234
02-25-2010, 01:38 PM
@Zac
I'm happy with having my first friend and I didn't add you because I want an invite from you. I added you because I think you are a nice wise person. I hope that my judge was true. I don't even know if you are member there but If you are then great. Even if you don't want to give me an invite after 3 years I still do think that you are a nice person unless you prove something else.

@IdolEyes
When you say friend does that mean I can come over to your house and freeload off your food and beer and hit on your sister like in real life?

Sorry, that was a typo

I meant "Good and Nice Friends" which means Someone that I think that he is nice and trust worthy according to my judge and over time you discover the good from the bad people but that is not always the case.

For example: If a spammer wants to be my friend then he must know that he is rejected before he ask since I consider spammers untrusted people.

awaited
02-25-2010, 01:53 PM
@Zac
I'm happy with having my first friend and I didn't add you because I want an invite from you. I added you because I think you are a nice wise person. I hope that my judge was true. I don't even know if you are member there but If you are then great. Even if you don't want to give me an invite after 3 years I still do think that you are a nice person unless you prove something else.

@IdolEyes

Sorry, that was a typo

I meant "Good and Nice Friends" which means Someone that I think that he is nice and trust worthy according to my judge and over time you discover the good from the bad people but that is not always the case.

For example: If a spammer wants to be my friend then he must know that he is rejected before he ask since I consider spammers untrusted people.

you have got some strict rules there.

btw use the "quote" button, instead of copying and pasting the post

master1234
02-25-2010, 01:58 PM
you have got some strict rules there.

btw use the "quote" button, instead of copying and pasting the post

I think everybody should try and apply my rules. It will save them a good deal of headaches and problems. Moreover it will keep everybody happy most of the time.

Its not rep or proof, Its the person. I respect a noob more than a genius spammer.

Thanks for the tip :blink:

MiNiMAL
02-25-2010, 02:44 PM
..My computer is online 24/7 for more than a year now.

my 2 ! :happy:

BABBY
02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
just a suggestion
i think u should concentrate more on your request than arguing, i think it will increase your chances of getting an invite.

Afterall everyone over here has a long nasty tongue and its better to keep it inside, as it beneficial to all of us. And their is no end to war of words

if u dont like my suggestion pls ignore it.

regards

master1234
02-25-2010, 03:12 PM
just a suggestion
i think u should concentrate more on your request than arguing, i think it will increase your chances of getting an invite.

Afterall everyone over here has a long nasty tongue and its better to keep it inside, as it beneficial to all of us. And their is no end to war of words

if u dont like my suggestion pls ignore it.

regards

Requests is not my main concern. I know that many people are selfish and encouraging it but I'm not.

Try to get friends and help people, being selfish won't help and will always make you feel guilty.

@ nasty tongues people: Those have no place in my threads and please talk about yourself and don't call other members nasty tongues kind of people which I'm sure many of them aren't.

@ War: There is no wars, Its a "discussion". I don't encourage wars which is most of the time started by spammers that is the very basic reason I hate spammers for.

Thanks for advice and I can't ignore it since its in my thread. :yup: If you need to type something for general public while you need no comment then post in the suggestions section and link me to your topic.

BABBY
02-25-2010, 03:41 PM
please talk about yourself and don't call the members of filesharingtalk nasty tongues kind of people.

dont flame this topic, i never wanted to say that all members have nasty tongue, i just said that every one can give answers to your post. as every one is good in hitting shots.

more over as far as i am concered, i dont involve myself in conflicts because i think u prove nothing by doing so.
I have a long tounge but i always keep it inside as i dont feel it will help anyone.

I think u are very great and it is better to leave u on your own.
It was my mistake that i wanted to help u.

u carry on with whatever way u like, i wont post again in your thread.
and gl for gft from my side

master1234
02-25-2010, 03:52 PM
I think the problem is that you think that there is something wrong with discussion. If you don't discuss your point of view (Even if its different from others) then you will never learn. I'm not afraid that my point of view might be different from others points of view but everybody is learning from discussion that is what I'm sure of.

You are welcome to post in my thread as long as you keep your speech clear to avoid getting people into confusion ("At least try to learn that from me, I edit my posts up to 20 times to make sure I'm clear enough for everyone and I welcome comments regarding that") and also respect everybody. I think you are good person from your second reply and I'm honored to have you in my friend list.

-Friend Request Sent.

Swift
02-25-2010, 03:58 PM
..My computer is online 24/7 for more than a year now.

my 2 ! :happy:

mine is like 7 years now it just takes like 30 min to write a line

master1234
02-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Good Job :pinch: Keep the good work up.

karachidude
02-25-2010, 05:13 PM
FST always cheers me up :D :D :D :D

@Master1234

discussion is good,thats what every ones tellin u from the start.If u had taken part in more discussions like this in the past two years you have been at FST,ur post count would be very good,and u would have many friends,u have already made 3 friends in 21 Posts,at this rate u would have had around 2000 friends and 5 FTN and 10 GFT accounts :D :D :D :D

master1234
02-25-2010, 05:32 PM
:) I hope to make friends here. There are many people here that are helpful and its nice to be around them. Its just I'm more kind of msn guy but I'll try get out of my thread and post somewhere else :D

sez
02-25-2010, 08:21 PM
like this guy.Friends make the world go round :):)

N'way,I have a feeling that you love fashion master :):):):):):)
personally I think it's good to see models actually eating.This is fashion week in new york.
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b29_22172079.jpg
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b09_22179023.jpg
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b04_22243113.jpg
they also play solitaire b4 they hit the runway.And just like you,I also can't wait for prince of persia to premiere :)
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b16_22178601.jpg
but they kinda still need guidance with obvious things.
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b18_22201323.jpg

moar... (http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/02/backstage_at_fashion_week.html#photo30)

IdolEyes787
02-25-2010, 08:38 PM
@IdolEyes

Sorry, that was a typo

But what if the spammer is like a modern day Walt Whitman and with his seeming random spams in actuality hopes to in some small way expose the foibles inherent in bt in general and more speficially at site like this?

Or maybe not.

master1234
02-25-2010, 10:33 PM
@IdolEyes

Sorry, that was a typo

But what if the spammer is like a modern day Walt Whitman and with his seeming random spams in actuality hopes to in some small way expose the foibles inherent in bt in general and more speficially at site like this?

Or maybe not.

Totally Agree, Spam is sometimes more useful than many normal posts ;)

like this guy.Friends make the world go round :):)

N'way,I have a feeling that you love fashion master :):):):):):)
personally I think it's good to see models actually eating.This is fashion week in new york.
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b29_22172079.jpg
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b09_22179023.jpg
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b04_22243113.jpg
they also play solitaire b4 they hit the runway.And just like you,I also can't wait for prince of persia to premiere :)
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b16_22178601.jpg
but they kinda still need guidance with obvious things.
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/backstage_02_22/b18_22201323.jpg

moar... (http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/02/backstage_at_fashion_week.html#photo30)

Fashion :cool: Models :w00t: Food ;) That is Awesome :fst: