PDA

View Full Version : seedbox error

ggsir
02-25-2010, 08:57 AM
I am new to seedbox and I just started using one two days ago. The speed is amazing, however, sometimes it has errors.

While I am downloading some files, these tasks become inactive, and the status are changed to "[F] error: ??". I tried to start the tasks again, but in less than a minute, they change back to the error status.

Does anyone have idea what is the problem?

TLwhore
02-25-2010, 02:28 PM
It would help if you told us which client you are using..

Tv Controls you
02-25-2010, 02:34 PM
I am new to seedbox and I just started using one two days ago. The speed is amazing, however, sometimes it has errors.

While I am downloading some files, these tasks become inactive, and the status are changed to "[F] error: ??". I tried to start the tasks again, but in less than a minute, they change back to the error status.

Try downloading another torrent, if it doesn't let you that means you ran out of space on the hard drive most likely.

Connect via ftp and delete some files if so.

ggsir
02-25-2010, 10:38 PM

Try downloading another torrent, if it doesn't let you that means you ran out of space on the hard drive most likely.

Connect via ftp and delete some files if so.

I just did a quick math, all of the torrents add up to about 70G, and my seedbox plan comes with 105G space...so this shouldnt be the problem.

It would help if you told us which client you are using..
the client is rTorrent WebUI v0.361

Thanks

KS-202
02-27-2010, 09:30 PM
the client is rTorrent WebUI v0.361

umm, that looks more like uTorrent, not rTorrent.

The problem with seedbox providers that use uTorrent, is, that certain version #'s of uTorrent are banned on certain trackers. So, if your provider is using uTorrent 1.8.3 or 1.8.4 (or 2.0), you'll likely have problems on some trackers. Which is exactly why I don't use uTorrent in a seedbox - you just never know which version of utorrent.exe is running behind the GUI.

Ask your seedbox provider to upgrade it to 1.8.5, this should do the trick.

thisguy
03-06-2010, 04:04 AM
the first box did this and idk why seems just after downloading a torrent for a while it would just get an error and stop. i could not fix the problem, i will never go to that provider again