PDA

View Full Version : Remote Pc Control

Jinsoku
10-20-2003, 10:14 AM
does anyone know the best software for hacking into remote Pc's and controlling their mouse and otherstuff. An example would be this (http://www.software-downloads.net/utilities/security_encryption/computergod.asp)

If anyone has that software, or anything similar, please let me know.

kind regards,

-Jinsoku-

3RA1N1AC
10-20-2003, 10:20 AM
um... if you want to remotely control a PC that is your own property, i'd recommend RealVNC or Windows built-in Remote Desktop.

if you wanna hack someone else's computer and just cause trouble... then i have nothing to suggest. :blink:

Jinsoku
10-20-2003, 10:24 AM
Nah, its not to hack anyone computer but my own. I have two computers, one of them is here, and one of them is at my work place. as I teach in computers, it would be easier for me, to intruct someone from my home to the computer at my workplace, and if they have difficulties or problems, I could just take control of the mouse and direct them.

So i dont need it to hack at all :unsure:

3RA1N1AC
10-20-2003, 10:34 AM
then the two options i suggested are pretty good. i think with Remote Desktop (a program that's built into Windows 2000 & Windows XP Professional), you have to be sitting at the computer that's being controlled to approve the "remote control" request. so this is good for helping a friend/relative with their problems.

with VNC, it creates a server that accepts incoming connections as long as you provide the correct password. so nobody ever has to be sitting in front of the PC that's being remote-controlled. so you can use it to help people, or just use it to manage your personal PC or server from work. you install a VNC server on one computer, and a VNC viewer/controller on the other. it's also nice because it works across different operating systems-- the server and the viewer don't have to be Windows computers. Windows, Mac, Linux, etc, it's all good. http://www.realvnc.com/

zapjb
10-20-2003, 12:16 PM
Jinsoku Posted on 20 October 2003 - 05:24
Nah, its not to hack anyone computer but my own. I have two computers, one of them is here, and one of them is at my work place. as I teach in computers,.....

No I don't think so. :lol: :angry: