PDA

View Full Version : how do I get an invite for bitsypder.net?

gecurry1999
02-26-2010, 12:40 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get an invite to bitspyder.net?

anon
02-26-2010, 12:48 AM
Check the "Requirements..." link in my sig.

kallieb
02-26-2010, 02:21 AM
^^ Quit advertising yourself.

@gecurry1999 - You require a period of membership to pass before you can access the invite section. Another alternative, if you'd rather not wait, is to try going on to their IRC. I don't know the site in particular, but some sites are ok with bringing in members through an IRC-based interview. What.cd in particular does this, others do as well.

Good luck, and even if you do get in to your site, there is much to read and take interest in on this board. If you're new to BT, this is a good start, but I suggest - respectfully - to avoid the trade or cheats threads. That's not necessary to get by in BT, really.

Cheers :)

Glitterstep
02-26-2010, 03:58 AM
I think you can get hold of an invite from Bitspyder's IRC channel,you got to be patient,i once tried getting in through the IRC and gave up!(No one turned up)

Bitspyder IRC -
irc.bitspyder.net
#bitspyder

:)

TP635
02-26-2010, 04:30 AM
Invites are easy to get, if you are willing to wait untill you have access to the Invite Forum.

BABBY
02-26-2010, 11:26 AM
just prove to b a good member and i will help u out

frenchyd
02-26-2010, 03:50 PM
I too would give my left arm for an invite to bitspyder or bitme i hear there is excellent stuff there for MCSE and such. I tried there irc today but they told me i had to be a member of 2 other private trackers with a ratio of 2 at least and provide proof which sux :(

I am not a member of any other private trackers and only have demonoid invites to trade which are pretty worthless anyway!

Quarterquack
02-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Frenchyd, don't trade. Trust me, it will hurt your reputation, better not trade at all, than to trade and realize the error of your ways.

Come idle in Bitme's public IRC channel, who knows someone might notice you and invite you. I do it for people that I notice would be a good addition to the tracker.

It's your best chance anyway, isn't it? :)

anon
02-26-2010, 04:43 PM
^^ Quit advertising yourself.

Assuming you're talking to me, I just wanted to help. :unsure:

only have demonoid invites to trade

Agreed with ringhunter, trading isn't the way to get in trackers. You shouldn't see it as such.

X-Files
02-26-2010, 06:55 PM
also when u get success singup, u will get 2invite..
but u cannot use them until u be Power User :)

A
02-27-2010, 04:06 AM
I got invited to Bitme.org by lurking in their irc.A nice member invited me.And bitme.org is my second tracker.Both time of joining and favourite list.ALso u can get recruited from communities like TPS too.DOnt trade btw.You wont get a chance to enjoy private trackers

Cut-Copy-Paste
02-27-2010, 07:59 AM
also when u get success singup, u will get 2invite..
but u cannot use them until u be Power User :)

And After been PU if u leave ur acc for a month or so u will have 10 invites

user12345
02-27-2010, 12:44 PM
if you sign up you get 2 invites for doing nothing, cant be to hard to get...

anon
02-27-2010, 05:16 PM
DOnt trade btw.You wont get a chance to enjoy private trackers

Not really, although it isn't the best thing to resort to trading as the way to get inside trackers.

anonymous0711
02-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Not to be rude but this just seems like a sad attempt at getting an invite by someone who cant post in the giveaway section (or the trade section which imo they shouldnt resort to anyways) so the person who posted isnt getting the replies he hoped for. I'm betting he was hoping someone would swoop in and reply "what is your e-mail, i have an extra bitspyder invite i can give you" but he didnt. I know i am in being hypocritical in saying this but posting in this thread is just fueling his idiotic plan.

frenchyd
02-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Ok thanks guys i will try hanging about in the bitme irc channel for a while, and hope some kind person may give me an invite! I purely want to get some good course material and dont want to download loads as it takes me a long time to seed back with my terrible upstream! i always keep a ratio of at least 1 though.

anon
02-28-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm betting he was hoping someone would swoop in and reply "what is your e-mail, i have an extra bitspyder invite i can give you" but he didnt.

He can't send PMs right now anyway. :lol:

PUBLICENEMY
02-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Try to be nice and not a smart-ass and when you get access to invite section you can easily get a hold of one.
Oh and don't trade.

jugshark
08-25-2010, 09:53 AM
hey thanks for the info...i'll hang out untill i get to invite section

William
08-25-2010, 11:18 AM
Leave this site and search for new one that will be better for you. Search in Google and search other similar sites.

zedex
08-25-2010, 02:40 PM
get on your knees and say AHHH

anon
08-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Leave this site and search for new one that will be better for you.

Are you talking about FST or BitSpyder? :eyebrows:

CleverMan
08-26-2010, 01:02 PM
I have invites. All i need is good ratio proofs
BTW, sorry for wrong place, but i can't do post in proper thread

anon
08-26-2010, 02:25 PM

Because you don't have full privileges here yet. Wait until you do. ;)

jugshark
08-27-2010, 08:23 AM
I have invites. All i need is good ratio proofs

Hey i can provide Ratio proof ...im a torrentleech power user

Stabber
08-27-2010, 10:23 AM
You have to downlaod or upload at least 5 gb i think . I have 5 invites there and i can't send them

anon
08-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey i can provide Ratio proof ...im a torrentleech power user

Refer to my post above yours. Requesting invites in this section is forbidden - wait until you can access the right one.

CleverMan
08-27-2010, 06:03 PM
jugshark
Glad that you can but i think we gotta wait, i have my hands tied too, seems i can't send PMs so we wouldn't be able to talk

jugshark
08-31-2010, 03:17 PM
okie roger that CleverMan ...im here to wait

gamesover
09-01-2010, 02:59 AM
Leave this site and search for new one that will be better for you. Search in Google and search other similar sites.

I don't think there are many better sites than this one as far as traffic and longevity are concerned. All those smaller invite forums offer the same things, if that's what your talking about.