PDA

View Full Version : Newbie To Gaming On Pc

Westender1
10-20-2003, 12:27 PM
Only recently started to download some games to play on the pc. Got a couple to play straight away after unpacking. A few wouldn't play however. I think the files were exe's. If they don't play after unpacking do they need to be burned to a cd first before they install/play. I'm familier with Nero for burning mp3's and mpeg's but haven't burnt any games yet. Grateful for any advice. Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times before!

MUSLEMAN
10-20-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Westender1@20 October 2003 - 08:27
Only recently started to download some games to play on the pc. Got a couple to play straight away after unpacking. A few wouldn't play however. I think the files were exe's. If they don't play after unpacking do they need to be burned to a cd first before they install/play. I'm familier with Nero for burning mp3's and mpeg's but haven't burnt any games yet. Grateful for any advice. Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times before!
you need to tell us what is their file extension boss

leonidas
10-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Westender1@20 October 2003 - 13:27
-Maybe they are fakes or corupted.

-Maybe you need to replace the*.exe you get after unpacking by a crack wwich has the same name.

Marius24
10-20-2003, 04:12 PM
make sure u get them from a reliable site and not from kazaa.

/offtopic leonidas, your sig is kool but scary :blink:

leonidas
10-20-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@20 October 2003 - 17:12
make sure u get them from a reliable site and not from kazaa.

/offtopic leonidas, your sig is kool but scary :blink:
and did you read the legend :lol: :lol: