PDA

View Full Version : Bitme/Bitspyder any good for MCSE material?

frenchyd
02-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi all just doing some research into bitme or bitspyder to see if its is worth getting an invite.

Would like to know if anyone here is or has trained for IT certs like MCSE, A+, Network+ and so on, and if so have they used bitme or bitspyder for downloading course material?

Is there alot of exclusive stuff on there that cannot be found on other trackers? If so which is the better fot IT cert (MCSE) material Bitme or Bitspyder?

Would love to know any of your experiences with the two.

Many Thanks :)

Quarterquack
02-28-2010, 02:34 PM
I have, but haven't gone in for the certifications yet, doing so when I'm not so busy.

BitMe has a lot of stuff but it usually dates to 2007/2008. I doubt the certification exams have changed much, probably an area of interest or two on the exam but the material will probably stay the same

Unfortunately, I didn't pick up the Network+ material, because it dated to quite a long time ago. I think it was 2003 but I could be wrong.

I wouldn't know about Bitspyder, considering I'm not a member.

frenchyd
02-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks sounds excellent! Im looking for stuff with those sort of dates. I am currently doing MCSE (exam 70-270) I have completed A+ and found a few good bits on public trackers like piratebay but alot of it was quited dated there (CBTnugget videos especially) I am interested in anything like ebooks, notes, practise tests and training vids.

Thanks alot and good luck with your studies :)

invitetr
03-01-2010, 08:06 AM
I have, but haven't gone in for the certifications yet, doing so when I'm not so busy.

BitMe has a lot of stuff but it usually dates to 2007/2008. I doubt the certification exams have changed much, probably an area of interest or two on the exam but the material will probably stay the same

Unfortunately, I didn't pick up the Network+ material, because it dated to quite a long time ago. I think it was 2003 but I could be wrong.

I wouldn't know about Bitspyder, considering I'm not a member.

why did I hear that Bitme always have good torrents and is the best tracker about elearning? I think "good torrents" included new torrents !

Correct me if I'm wrong

7th
03-02-2010, 08:50 PM
why did I hear that Bitme always have good torrents and is the best tracker about elearning? I think "good torrents" included new torrents !

Correct me if I'm wrong

You'll hear a lot of different things about bitme and many other sites here... Depending on what you're looking for, bitme could be the best tracker out there... or not :yup: Same thing for many other trackers...

The best way to find out is getting in and checking for yourself :rolleyes:

cow800
03-02-2010, 09:28 PM
I have found IPtorrents usefull for this kind of material. It has lots of practice exams and a few study guides. The practice exams are scene releases though, so should not be hard to get on any other general tracker. Good luck with your exams :)

frenchyd
03-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys, yep i think i will have to try get an invite to find out for myself.

I managed to sign up for gfxnews.ru the other day but pretty much nothing there of any use to me, so think my accounts probably going to go to waste there as not much else of interest!

The practice exams are scene releases though, so should not be hard to get on any other general tracker.

Yeah ive probably found a few of these already.

Pozarynicoeta
03-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Bitspyder has quite a bit of that certification stuff.
Also try eMule they will have quite a bit too.

hof
03-03-2010, 02:59 AM
a little bit off topic, any1 knows where I can find hyberlearning MCAT materials. I did a search on bitme, but couldn't find any Thanks,

cvan84
03-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Im looking for CPA exam material. Does anyone know a good site for these torrents? I'm a member of bitme, but have never used iptorrents. Im not sure if this is allowed, but what is the best way to go about getting an invite there? I have good ratios for proof if someone needs to see. thanks in advance

SideShowBob
03-04-2010, 01:25 PM
elbitz is also worth trying for exams and multi-media training, one problem with MCSE and BitMe is they don't allow "Microsoft Products" so no official course material.

cvan84
03-04-2010, 05:58 PM
elbitz is also worth trying for exams and multi-media training, one problem with MCSE and BitMe is they don't allow "Microsoft Products" so no official course material.

Thanks. Do you know if elbitz has an irc channel?

anon
03-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Do you know if elbitz has an irc channel?

I think it is:

irc.slashnet.org:6697
#elbitz

cvan84
03-04-2010, 06:08 PM
I think it is:

irc.slashnet.org:6697
#elbitz

I tried that and no one was there. Ive heard that if you are a member there is a chat button on their site, but I can't seem to find the address
thanks

VoidNT
03-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Bitme is great tracker, but BitSpyder in my book is a bit better for computer/IT-related stuff. And it's very easy to get invite to BitSpyder.

frenchyd
03-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Bitme is great tracker, but BitSpyder in my book is a bit better for computer/IT-related stuff. And it's very easy to get invite to BitSpyder.

I would love to try both, but would be just as happy with getting into one of them. I did try bitspyder's irc channel but they gave me specific requirements to get an invite which I did not meet. shame :(

Thanks for your help guys :)