i want GFT invite

PM me

Joseph
02-28-2010, 04:57 PM
what.cd ip will be change disable

snagit
02-28-2010, 05:05 PM

What he means is that if you trade this account or even give it away, they'll detect an IP change and disable/ban the account.

Joseph
02-28-2010, 05:13 PM

What he means is that if you trade this account or even give it away, they'll detect an IP change and disable/ban the account.

yes

EyeCandy
03-01-2010, 01:03 AM
What if you have a dynamic IP, or log on from multiple from computers...which I do (familys, my house, even the school)

Not too sure about your guys logic

X-Files
03-01-2010, 02:05 AM
easy, thats from same country, if u the IP change from UK to INDIA in 6hours, is it possible? :lol:

EyeCandy
03-01-2010, 02:47 AM
easy, thats from same country, if u the IP change from UK to INDIA in 6hours, is it possible? :lol:

Just make sure the person is from the same country...there you go

Quarterquack
03-01-2010, 03:01 AM
It's not as easy as being from the same country. Usually IPs are specific under the domain of a certain host/ISP; now these ISPs usually hold freely available information on where they provide service, and from that most tracker admins can have a rough estimate of where you live.

Now imagine traveling from New York to Florida in 6 hours; yes it's still the same country, but there is no physical way you did that. Any IP change/conflict gets flagged, and unless you already alerted the Sys-Ops/Admins/Mods that the IP is yours (and it is reasonable enough according to location searches) in your profile you'd be safe.

This is not to even incorporate that some of these people programming detection scripts of cheating/fraudulent activity for trackers as prominent as What.CD are probably geniuses. I wouldn't be surprised to find this whole search/probability function of where you live/ban on IP change was all automatic.

EDIT: The point I was making, trying to find someone in the place where you live/who will not set off all sorts of flags on physical impossibilities; who also happens to have what you want to trade for is so incredibly improbable, you're better off not trading at all. Simple as that. Plus if you really knew someone around where you lived who has what you want just ask them for it instead of trading like silly pokemon cards.

X-Files
03-01-2010, 05:19 AM
What.cd is the ONLY and should NOT BE IN TRADE at all.
i have trade invite, trade account, everything.
and all get ban after 1 @ 2 days only.

Only4Djs
03-01-2010, 09:17 AM
baned 99.9% acc

X-Files
03-01-2010, 12:50 PM
baned 99.9% acc

no its 99.99% :lol: