PDA

View Full Version : Audio Books

labert
10-21-2003, 07:21 AM
"Is there anybody out there" --------- that can help me find any Audio Books? I am an litteral omnivor, but so far I its zip, zero, the big dark nothing. Tips an treats, PLEASE.

And in her eyes you see nothing.....

MVH
RatJeger

MagicNakor
10-21-2003, 07:29 AM
It probably would be helpful to know what audio-books you're looking for. ;)

:ninja:

Smooch
10-21-2003, 05:54 PM
I used to have loads of audio books, but my a folder full just vanished one day never to be seen again :(

At the moment, I only have:

To Kill A Mocking Bird - Harper Lee
On The Road - Jack Kerouac
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams

Disney 101 Dalmations
Disney Snow White
Disney 101 Dalmations
The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe
The Three Billy Goats Gruff :wub:

You may get what you're looking for if you download Soulseek and search for Audio Book.

labert
10-24-2003, 09:01 AM
Nearly anny kind. Sci-fi. crime novels, history, biografi. Childrensbooks, science of psycologi, medisin. Sailing, boatbilding, navigation. Poesi, and so on.

All abowe,and more are off interest. I need my eys and hands at work. Brain and hearing is, fore most part, backup systems to take in use when thing is heating upp.
ANY TIP ON HOW TO FIND ANYTHING?
ay`be migty thankfool.

MVH
Labert

labert
10-24-2003, 09:29 AM
Ever heard "Ones bitten, twice shy?" Soulseek was the gateway to hell! Download and install, and my box got the flu. Try again, and electric plage infected my dear digital friend. I DO NOT want to risk that again.

MVH
Labert

MagicNakor
10-24-2003, 09:55 AM
There aren't too many on Kazaa I've found. Unfortunately, SoulSeek is likely the easiest place to access large numbers of audio-books.

:ninja: