PDA

View Full Version : Best way to find music for the advanced PC noob :p

archive23
03-06-2010, 02:17 AM
Hi, this is also my first post here so greetings from me as well!

Basically the music I'm looking for is obscure/underground stuff, primarily of lossless quality for now.
If you're going to suggest me Direct Connect, then please tell me what the best client is (or at least equivalent to uTorrent), and a link on how to get connected the best way and start downloading & uploading.

Thanks in advance,
Sharing = Caring <3

Funkin'
03-06-2010, 03:28 AM
Well with the soulseek app you can definitely find a lot of obscure/indie music, but I'm not sure how much of it will be lossless. There's quite of bit of lossless that I've found in the genre's I look for(reggae, jazz, and blues), but I'm not sure what you'll find. I would go ahead and give it a shot. It's a great, easy, way to get music.

Besides that, you can always check various warez forums(a file hoster account will come in very handy with these though). Snoops boomark list (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-file-sharing-8/t-bookmarks-forums-list-354145) is a good place to find forums.

Cabalo
03-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Try warez-bb for 1-click download hosts.

btw welcome to our little corner.

thisguy
03-06-2010, 03:53 AM
i use adams file its all flac idk about underground stuff i suppose it depends on what ur interests are

anon
03-06-2010, 04:42 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-file-sharing-8/t-best-site-for-music-for-the-pc-noob-390965/

leg1d1
03-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Anyone knows a good place to find FLAC (Lossless) music?

anon
03-08-2010, 10:12 PM
If you have a Premium Rapidshare account, FLAC Share maybe... otherwise, there's always What, Waffles and Pedro's, but if you only download lossless music you'll have a hard time keeping a good ratio, at least in the first two.

leg1d1
03-09-2010, 04:53 PM
If you have a Premium Rapidshare account, FLAC Share maybe... otherwise, there's always What, Waffles and Pedro's, but if you only download lossless music you'll have a hard time keeping a good ratio, at least in the first two.

ty, got rs prem and i'm using flacshare, they got alot but not all