PDA

View Full Version : web hosting help?

jonny5770
03-06-2010, 03:35 PM
I am going to change web host soon and i need to know if there is a good but non expensive web host that would allow torrent related discussion on the server. It would also be great if i was able to actually upload torrents and maybe a tracker but that is optional. The site is probably going to be a release forum and if necessary i can host the torrents and track the torrents externally. Does anyone have any advice on what a good web host for me is? It would be really helpful thanks. :)

zonta
03-15-2010, 03:02 AM
just for hosting: hostgator.com

zel218
12-26-2010, 10:58 AM
I will have to agree with zonta for hostgator.com. It is worth the price that you will pay for and it does offer the hosting for torrents. Beware of the other web hosting sites that offers cheap or free service. Often times they have poor service. Better settle for paid but affordable ones. :)

Expeto
12-27-2010, 09:08 AM
just for getting yourself ripped off: hostgator.com
very good service, bad price and tricks at refund.

You can't install tracker on a webhost, you need vps or dedi, a good idea will be buying a webhost for website frontend and a vps for tracker. Read TOS carefully. Its a nice idea to buy host from a seedbox provider, which will be more torrent friendly. Keep in mind every company must obey the laws of their country. Choose location wisely.

hostingguru
02-05-2011, 08:25 AM
hi everyone.............

anon
02-05-2011, 04:47 PM
hi everyone.............

There's a hello thread in this forum.