PDA

View Full Version : Tracker for Business.Management - Materials/Books/Videos..etc

Saroman
03-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey guys,

Can anyone please suggest good tracker/forums for Management/Business Books/Materials etc.

By Management - Not time management and Personality development.

I want MBA related materials/case studies/projects etc.

Bitme/TheVault have some Management/Business stuff but its very less.

I would appreciate any inputs on the same.

Regards,

Cabalo
03-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Thevault and BizTorrents are the only ones I know of :)

anon
03-06-2010, 06:16 PM
BizTorrents and Salad.tl?

@Cabalo: he already tried TheVault :)

Saroman
03-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Even Salad.tl didn't have that much. Haven't checked Biztorrents though..
Thanks

Btw we must be having quite a few students here who are pursuing business degrees ?

QPD
03-06-2010, 06:29 PM
You are seeking TheVault.bz

Saroman
03-06-2010, 06:56 PM
I have Vault.bz ..I am looking for forum/tracker exclusively dedicated to Business/Management Related Ebooks. Say Finance Management / Operations Management etc..

Specifically Operations Management ;)

sez
03-06-2010, 07:09 PM
I think you should learn to use the search function.Have you even tried google?

Saroman
03-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Actually this time I did.. Been Googling for something since last 2-3hrs...without any success.. Hence the request here..

sez
03-06-2010, 09:03 PM
I meant searching this forum.
Just admit you are fucking lazy.

Try Googling this.
operations management site:avaxhome.ws
finance management site:avaxhome.ws

Cabalo
03-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Even Salad.tl didn't have that much. Haven't checked Biztorrents though..
Thanks

Btw we must be having quite a few students here who are pursuing business degrees ?

I took a business and management degree. :blushing:
Actually, those sites became more handy after I finished it, as there's a vacuum when you finish the degree and you begin to wonder if you should either become an entrepreneur or just have a regular desk job.

Saroman
03-07-2010, 06:38 AM
I meant searching this forum.
Just admit you are fucking lazy.

Try Googling this.
operations management site:avaxhome.ws
finance management site:avaxhome.ws

How would i know that avaxhome.ws might have any data related to Operations. Anyways thanks for the site, Has quite a few decent books.

My primary motive for this search is finding data related to CPIM Certification (APICS) and been trying to search for its books/modules/softwares etc without any luck hence thought that dedicated Operations Management forum (ofcourse one which has pirated data) might help.

Search goes on :P

@Cabalo : You are spot on. The vacuum that you're referring to is only 6 months away and so i wanna be prepared for it by all the certifications and theory etc... But the course material is just way too costly :frusty:

Darude9000
03-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Thevault.biz

anon
03-09-2010, 06:14 PM
You didn't read the whole thread. :pinch:

hagckz0r
03-09-2010, 08:24 PM
I guess one really healthy site (concerning donations) is thevault, I feel that members there donate cause they make money with the material on there. One of the best trackers in my opinion.

@Saroman - good luck with ya exams, hope to find all info you need.

Saroman
03-24-2010, 07:01 AM
Thanks...:)

theGeek
03-24-2010, 09:42 AM
elbitz?

Glitterstep
03-24-2010, 12:14 PM
elbitz?

I saw a lot of ACCA stuff being uploaded there, most of which is missing in TheVault.bz.

J-dye
03-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Hey guys,

Can anyone please suggest good tracker/forums for Management/Business Books/Materials etc.

Regards,

you poor fuck .. you you poor fuck ...

1000possibleclaws
03-25-2010, 05:52 PM

I am. I think your school's library website would be a good source for journal articles and business related textbooks. Don't think torrents are the best source for this kind of stuff. I am a member of TheVault but honestly don't use it much. But then again I'm also not too eager to pursue business/economics outside of my courseload hehe.

15MAVkf
04-04-2010, 09:30 PM
I second thevault being the best resource for what you are looking for. There are lots of group buys and excelent material there.

shenzo
08-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Hey guys,

Regards,

Can you invite me on bitme.org? I can give you all MBA related material. I am MBA Finance and have a lot of books and video trainings of finance. my email is a good one.
And the next time I promise I will read this (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/146184-DO-NOT-Request-BitTorrent-Invites-outside-the-correct-section-*OR-YOU-WILL-BE-BANNED*) before requesting something.

pone44
08-10-2010, 09:27 PM
This is not the section to ask for invites. Read the rules before requesting any invite or even posting.
Also it is not smart to post your email on the board. You should edit your post.

Can you invite me on bitme.org? I can give you all MBA related material. I am MBA Finance and have a lot of books and video trainings of finance. my email is