PDA

View Full Version : How to join?

adrenalin
03-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Good day! i am downloading warez since 2005. i used direct downloads and torrents or p2p programs. i noticed there are private bt sites around and i read some threads in this forum. I signed up today because i am not sure how it works to sign up this private bt sites! I need only music and 0day and the name scc is very often used for this content. i know the system on this private tracker with back seeding and checked a review of scc.
is it possible to contact the owner per mail or msn?

byee

karachidude
03-07-2010, 04:13 PM
u want to contact the owner of SCC for a invite ??,if yes that doesnt work this way..SCC is a very hard tracker to get into ,u will have to earn,its the top rung on the 0Day sites ladder.

Mean while u can try for a IPT invite,which is a fantastic site,and TV(Torrent Vault),its probably open signups right know.They only lack a little behind on the 0 Day stuff race :)

snagit
03-07-2010, 04:31 PM
I agree with what karachidude said. IPT is a great site and has a TON of content, unlike SCC. I suggest you look for an invite there as it will be much easier for you since you just joined here.

TorrentVault (TV) is no longer open, they closed signups a couple hours ago, I believe. Still, you should try IPT. :)

However, you need to have I think 20+ posts and have to be a member of FST for X amount of days before you can see the BitTorrent Invite Giveaways section. :happy:

Good luck! ;)

anon
03-07-2010, 04:32 PM
adrenalin, asking the site's owner for an invite probably won't get you one. SCC isn't that hard to get on - a lot of other trackers offer unlimited invites on their Power User forums.

karachidude, TV's no longer open :(

xXHD-LoverXx
03-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi, I'm also new like adrenalin. :) This IPT sounds like a great site. What sort of content does it offer? Lots of HD stuff (you can probably tell by my username I love HD :lol:)? Are there any torrents which are feeleech? I have got quite a slow upload speed unfortunately (:() so I usually rely on a few freeleech torrents which I can download and then seed as a buffer. Looks like I'll need to up my post count if I'm to be in with a chance of getting an invitation from here. :)

Cabalo
03-07-2010, 05:38 PM
As long as soon as you get the 20 posts, you rush and do the 21st post asking for something, all will go wrong.
People here can be quite unforgiving for those who are here solely to get their invites and then never return again.
Those who've stayed have been pretty much every place they were ever curious about.

anon
03-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Hi, I'm also new like adrenalin. :) This IPT sounds like a great site. What sort of content does it offer? Lots of HD stuff (you can probably tell by my username I love HD :lol:)? Are there any torrents which are feeleech? I have got quite a slow upload speed unfortunately (:() so I usually rely on a few freeleech torrents which I can download and then seed as a buffer.

IPT is a mainstream tracker. They do have HD (x264) releases, as well as those made by their exclusive group, FLAWL3SS, and at least 50% of those are freeleech, as well as others.

adrenalin
03-07-2010, 06:12 PM
thank you for helping.
i have expierence and a own server with my own site just my expierence in private bt sites are rare :D

TraLaLa
03-07-2010, 07:15 PM
check the free sing up thread, why rush to h33ter tracker you heard of especially if you dont know haw the system works

gamesover
03-08-2010, 05:16 AM
thank you for helping.
i have expierence and a own server with my own site just my expierence in private bt sites are rare :D

A little offtopic but i got to say i think your avatar is pretty cool.

Artemis
03-08-2010, 08:52 AM
check the free sing up thread, why rush to h33ter tracker you heard of especially if you dont know haw the system works

Are we having music auditions now ? :blink:

sear
03-08-2010, 10:05 AM
lol I haw you...it was good advice though.

@OP I'm assuming you're a member of demonoid? if not that should be your first stop.

A
03-08-2010, 10:31 AM
In BT if you need quality trackers you need to prove yourself.TPS is the forum where you should start.google the pirate society

IdolEyes787
03-08-2010, 12:56 PM
I counted three errors in that statement and that's not even including the grammatical ones.
You don't need to "prove " anything to anyone all you should do is what any half-way decent person should do - adhere to certain simple and basic rules and don't lie .Other than that don't be a putz wasting time chasing phantoms of alleged "better" places . Find a tracker (lots in open sign-up) that more or less gives you the type of content that you are looking for , enjoy the fact that you are getting basically the same stuff as anywhere else ( for free) and appreciate the fact that some people have at their own time and in some cases expense , put in the effort to bring it to you and most importantly spend the saved effort on dong something more rewarding and constructive.

P2PDog
03-08-2010, 02:17 PM
In BT if you need quality trackers you need to prove yourself.TPS is the forum where you should start.google the pirate society

I'd disagree with that. TPS is a forum that's long past it's prime. All of the decent staff have either been banned or left, and most of the decent members have left too. What is left is a veritable wasteland of useless spam and other nonsense. They brag about their number of Community Reps, but they fail to mention that only a small percentage of them are actually active members. As far as I can tell their only reason for continued existence is to keep raking in coin from their "non-profit" seedbox project.

In short... don't waste the time it takes for an interview. There are just as many, if not more, members or staffers of quality trackers right here in this forum who would gladly invite someone who shows that they'd be a quality member.

anon
03-08-2010, 04:43 PM
I'd disagree with that. TPS is a forum that's long past it's prime. All of the decent staff have either been banned or left, and most of the decent members have left too. What is left is a veritable wasteland of useless spam and other nonsense. They brag about their number of Community Reps, but they fail to mention that only a small percentage of them are actually active members. As far as I can tell their only reason for continued existence is to keep raking in coin from their "non-profit" seedbox project.

Is their no-movement list still huge? I remember someone once posted a picture of the trackers you can actually give away, pretty much none of them being any good... :ermm:

P2PDog
03-08-2010, 05:43 PM
This is their No Movement List:

No Movement Tracker List

This is a list of trackers that have kindly asked us to refrain from invitation offers or requests.
Invitations for these sites may only be offered by a Community Rep from that site.
No other member from ANY CLASS may post an invitation offer or request in ANY FORUM

AceHD
BCG (BlackCats Games)
BitMe
BitMeTV
Bitspyder
Breathe (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=2217)
BTN
CartoonChaos (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=14146)
CE (Co-Exist)
CN
FSC
fux0r (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=4500)
GFT
goem (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=17346)
Immortalseed
iTS (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=10210)
LzTr (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=1414)
MVids (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=41364)
Ntorrents (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=11007)
nordicbay
PtP (PassthePopcorn) (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=9603)
RevTT (https://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=39590)
SCC
SceneHD (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=26752)
ScienceHD
ScL
STB (SyncTheBits)
STC (SaveTheCoratee)
SqN (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=21237)
TDS
TehConnection
Torrent-Damage
Videoseed (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=27589)
VIPMusic (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=4570)
Waffles (http://www.****************.org/showthread.php?t=30208)
What.CD
x264

Limited Movement List

The following trackers may only be requested by those with Captain's privileges, or higher
Those requests may only be posted in the Captain's forum, or higher.
Invitation offers for these trackers may not be posted in any forum.

BTMusic
E****
FTN
Torrent Leech (TL)
TranceTraffic

karachidude
03-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Yeh too may at no movement there..lol

IdolEyes787
03-08-2010, 07:26 PM
The problem isn't with the no movement list but the fact that they have created a two tier system presenting the false case that being of a special userclass equates to being a more dependable or trustworthy person.
I don't know exactly what "captain's class" is but rather than honesty I would think the only thing you are determining there is simply being a little more resolute in desire to get into those specific trackers.

lol:unsure:

P2PDog
03-08-2010, 08:31 PM
The main purpose of that was to create a barrier so that every n00b couldn't rush in and post a request for one of the more popular but difficult to get into trackers. It's not a lot unlike the hoop of having people make 20 posts until they can post in the request/giveaway forums. It's the same hoop, just held higher because it gets tiring to see the same old silly requests with the same old replies telling them to "be more active".

karachidude
03-08-2010, 08:53 PM
but gettin 50+ reps there is very hard..most trackers that people want are on the no movement list..so not the best place to get invites i guess.

Hombre
03-08-2010, 08:57 PM
tps tries so hard please trackers, its the reason no1 goes there anymore.
there is no point be a invite pusher forum, if u cant push invites lol.

its one more site going dead sooner or later.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2010, 12:13 AM
The main purpose of that was to create a barrier so that every n00b couldn't rush in and post a request for one of the more popular but difficult to get into trackers. It's not a lot unlike the hoop of having people make 20 posts until they can post in the request/giveaway forums. It's the same hoop, just held higher because it gets tiring to see the same old silly requests with the same old replies telling them to "be more active".

The 20 post barrier is arbitrary and just as essentially pointless but given the fact that TPS unlike FST supposedly "screens " members to weed out the jerks I personally don't see why they then feel the need for a secondary barrier.
I mean at it's basic level bt certainly isn't rocket science and being a noob hardly reduces anyone's chances of being a good member.
In a lot of cases probably quite the opposite.

P2PDog
03-09-2010, 12:48 AM
I think the ~750 nicks on the banlist would suggest that the screening process is a bit less than perfect :lol:

Here's another example... have a look at all the sites on this guy's toolbar, then take notice of the only invite forum he has bookmarked... I'll bet he answered his interview questions perfectly.

http://www.invitescene.com/index.php?showtopic=14&st=80&p=7683&#entry7683

BT is full of liars, cheaters, and scammers. Every forum has them, every single one of them.

A
03-09-2010, 02:19 AM
The reason I mentioned TPS is because its a safe place to start.You will get invites to almost any decent tracker from the giveaways in TPS.people there are hungry to get reps,so as long as you give them reps youll get the trackers you want :D.Unlinke other places you wont get banned for getting invited from TPS,try explaining "I got invites from FST,to one dick head admin and see what happens next"For a starter TPS is the ideal place to start.And there is no denying that TPS is a fun place to hang out too.

In short... don't waste the time it takes for an interview. There are just as many, if not more, members or staffers of quality trackers right here in this forum who would gladly invite someone who shows that they'd be a quality member.
Good Luck with that.

@idoleyes
as for my grammatical mistakes,I really dont care.And you said you didnt have to prove yourself.When one is applying for an invite,he shows his ratio proof or how active he is in the community where he is getting invited from,I guess he is not proving anything.yea rite ...

@OP
BT is a place of power hungry retards,drama and politics which far surpasses anything you have ever seen.Its your choice,enjoy the content and stay out of the "community" or get involved and get into the rarest places everyone dreams of but when you look back,you will know your time,effort etc was a waste.Its all your choice,Get into IPT or you wanna go for FtN where the only difference is the latter has "community":rolleyes:

P2PDog
03-09-2010, 04:41 AM
The reason I mentioned TPS is because its a safe place to start.You will get invites to almost any decent tracker from the giveaways in TPS.people there are hungry to get reps,so as long as you give them reps youll get the trackers you want :D.Unlinke other places you wont get banned for getting invited from TPS,try explaining "I got invites from FST,to one dick head admin and see what happens next"For a starter TPS is the ideal place to start.

The OP was looking for SCC, but he won't be able to request it there, it's on the No Movement list. The reason it's on that list isn't because SCC staff requested it, it's because they were banning members who got their invite from TPS. ScT was on there for the same reason, along with a few others.

And there is no denying that TPS was a fun place to hang out too.I fixed that for ya ;)

Good Luck with that.

You'd be surprised, I think. Some staffers hate this place, but not all of them, and there's a lot of members here who are also members of a lot of different trackers. You only need to prove that you'd be a decent addition to a tracker. It doesn't matter where you prove it, whether it's on TPS, on the trackers you already belong to, or here.

@idoleyes
as for my grammatical mistakes,I really dont care.And you said you didnt have to prove yourself.When one is applying for an invite,he shows his ratio proof or how active he is in the community where he is getting invited from,I guess he is not proving anything.yea rite ...

@OP
BT is a place of power hungry retards,drama and politics which far surpasses anything you have ever seen.Its your choice,enjoy the content and stay out of the "community" or get involved and get into the rarest places everyone dreams of but when you look back,you will know your time,effort etc was a waste.Its all your choice,Get into IPT or you wanna go for FtN where the only difference is the latter has "community":rolleyes:Agreed. :)

A
03-09-2010, 05:08 AM
I fixed that for ya
Lets just say,after you went TPS has turned a little more interesting place.People have emerged with backbone and question things rather than just agree what the admins and mods say.

I knew that OP was looking for SCC invite but I was directing him to IPT which is easy to be a member and have much more content than SCC.He is not looking for pre times,just 0 Day stuff so IPT is perfect for him rather than waste his time looking for SCC.

Cabalo
03-09-2010, 05:13 AM
I'd say TPS is a theatre for the traders and sellers. There they act as they are something else, and I hate that hypocrisy.
I've caught at least one seller here who was also active there. The other ones I didn't bother checking.

Zac090
03-09-2010, 06:09 AM
its the reason no1 goes there anymore.

So whats the source of tracker reviews you make? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/dry.gif

The_Martinator
03-09-2010, 06:38 AM
I agree with a lot that was being said about TPS. But not with everything. FST is a good place for discussions, but they're always taken a step too far. Not everyone's a trader at TPS, but there are some or even quite a lot. You can be invited to places even without being a captain or more. Like here there's this thing called a PM system in place.

That being said, I don't frequent there any more. One reason: the seedbox thing is not non profit in my eyes, no matter what they say they use the income for. It's run like a business and I'm not interested in BT for the $, I'm in it for the files.

PS: The reviews are better there than here, no matter what you may think. That's just a fact and one of the positive consequences of the whole rep system (it does have some pros after all :P).

A
03-09-2010, 07:26 AM
I'd say TPS is a theatre for the traders and sellers. There they act as they are something else, and I hate that hypocrisy.
nop you are wrong.The only hypocrisy in TPS is that members pretend they are not collectors when actually they are 100% and also many say they dont care about invites or they are in TPS not for invites when in reality their main purpose is to get Invites
TPS is full of collectors? YES
Traders,Cheaters,Scammers? NO (even if there were any,they would be caught pretty fast.)
Even though it is a community full of collectors (I dont believe collecting is wrong,afterall all those trackers are for people to join and use),the collectors are not there only for invites either.Almost majority of them visit regularly because its fun too.

I've caught at least one seller here who was also active there. The other ones I didn't bother checking.
Links arent working.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2010, 02:19 PM
@idoleyes

You should care because like it or not it's one of the ways that people form an opinion of you.
Also I think you misunderstood what I mean by "proving yourself" . People giving ratio proofs or speedtests or even ( in some cases ) a ridiculous number of posts aren't really "proving " anything are they? Not really ,they are simply presenting themselves and it's totally up to any potential inviter to determine if he/she wishes to assume the responsibility of inviting them.
Kinda like how you make friends it's more about the feeling you get from them than anything.
From some people you get that "good feeling" right away and from some no number of ratio proofs ,speedtests or forum posts is ever going to make any difference.

Rart
03-09-2010, 03:06 PM
@idoleyes

As Idol mentioned, even if you and others believe that grammar shouldn't be determinate of one's worth (a very plausible opinion), no matter what occurs it will always unconsciously affect one's opinion of you. It's almost like a first impression. It's the very first thing a person will notice about you, and we all know that you don't get a second chance to make a first impression. I realize that language barriers may affect people, but it doesn't hurt to make a conscious effort.

And for "proving your worth" ratio proofs and posts are more than meaningless. Anyone can fake a flawless ratio proofs with all the tools and addons out there these days, and post count is simply only a measure of how much free time one has. They are barely any sort of measure of worth.

And even if you do consider it a valid measure, than you are even worse off using it to judge at TPS. Any member that post whores and pretends to act "nicely" to fellow members does it for purely ulterior motives than out of the kindness of the heart. Seeing how that member would act on FST, a site supposedly devoid of invites, is a far more accurate measure of their intentions and worth.

sez
03-09-2010, 03:11 PM

Biggle/beagle was it?
Like how does one move from sysop to this virility lol.
Believe me am loving every adjective you are throwing at the place but I just cant stop wondering ya know.

And about their seedbox project,well wall.E is a hustla,all his other nicknames revolve around money and wall street.He is witty and he knows how to get what he wants[at least him and I know that lol].So personally I'd be naive to believe that they are running anything that's as dumb as a non-profit seedbox operation.

Cabalo
03-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Links arent working.

Because I won't post links or give any useful info about any (ex)member in that aspect.

A
03-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Not really ,they are simply presenting themselves and it's totally up to any potential inviter to determine if he/she wishes to assume the responsibility of inviting them.
It looks to me like one is proving to show that he is eligible for what ever he is applying for.even if it dosent prove ones worth,when a person gives profile links/ratio proofs he is proving that he can seed (or buffer :|).When he is showing how active he is,He is trying to prove he is eligible for a "community" based tracker or whatever.
Judging is left to the Inviter in the end and he rejects a person because the other guy hasnt "proved" according to Inviters standards.

Kinda like how you make friends it's more about the feeling you get from them than anything.
From some people you get that "good feeling" right away and from some no number of ratio proofs ,speedtests or forum posts is ever going to make any difference.
Its hard to get that feeling over the net when inviting strangers TBH.If You were to invite someone,what would your criteria be and how will you invite a total stranger without taking into consideration his posts,ratio proofs etc?

Because I won't post links or give any useful info about any (ex)member in that aspect.
err ... then whats the use of a comment like this if you arent going to give valid proof?

Cabalo
03-09-2010, 03:36 PM
err ... then whats the use of a comment like this if you arent going to give valid proof?

I won't give what you consider valid, as the member's privacy here comes first, call it a priority. It's unlike other places where there are even scripts in place to login in any user's accounts to check PMs etc.
I'd say we're too nice people often, as some scum around here truly deserved to have their info passed on to every single tracker out there, but coherency and a commitment to individual privacy comes first.
It's a stance this place values.

We could have done it otherwise and be really popular among tracker population.

A
03-09-2010, 03:44 PM
I was pointing out that comments like this

are worthless.Isint it better not making posts like that?

Zac090
03-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Isint it better not making posts like that?
Nothing wrong with speaking your mind.Atleast it helps others shape up their opinion as well.

Think about it:If it was not for such posts,would we actually be having this discussion? :naughty:

sez
03-09-2010, 04:08 PM

why do you think he shouldn't make posts like that?

IdolEyes787
03-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Its hard to get that feeling over the net when inviting strangers TBH.If You were to invite someone,what would your criteria be and how will you invite a total stranger without taking into consideration his posts,ratio proofs etc?

If he she says he's she's a hot chick obviously.
Either that or they make fun of Martin.:idunno:

Also
"There are no strangers here ,only friends you haven't met yet". - William Bulter Yeats Nobel laureate

Of course Yeats died when he was beaten to death by a gang of Hell's Angels that he invited into his house with the words " hey guys I have a whole lot of money and dope under my bed,what to come in and be friends"
Which proves the point just because your smart doesn't mean you also can't be very stupid.

OK I made that up but it was a lot more entertaining than bt talk.

A
03-09-2010, 04:30 PM
So the OP got into SCC I assume :D

Cabalo
03-09-2010, 04:32 PM

Shit, for a second I thought I was in the wrong forum. :O
Thankfully, I'm not. Here people can say what's going on their mind.

A
03-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Shit, for a second I thought I was in the wrong forum.
But it dosent change the fact that it is worthless

Cabalo
03-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Shit, for a second I thought I was in the wrong forum.
But it dosent change the fact that it is worthless

Since when is stating a fact worthless?

A
03-09-2010, 04:57 PM
When you cant back it up

Cabalo
03-09-2010, 04:57 PM
When you cant back it up

I can, but I won't. There's a difference.

A
03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
That difference just made your fact worthless

Cabalo
03-09-2010, 05:04 PM
That difference just made your fact worthless

Maybe in your perspective, but doesn't make it any less true. (I can be for hours on this).

A
03-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Maybe in your perspective, but doesn't make it any less true.
When someone cant prove what he says.It is worthless.between I hope it isint of someone who is "new recruit" there in TPS.I hope you have the proof of someone who is a long standing member there.

(I can be for hours on this).
Same here

IdolEyes787
03-09-2010, 05:08 PM
When someone cant prove what he says.It is worthless.

Like Darwin or Einstein right?

A
03-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Like Darwin or Einstein right?
More like Newton btw I am reading the Uk-T thread,its fun :P

Cabalo
03-09-2010, 05:14 PM
When someone cant prove what he says.It is worthless.between I hope it isint of someone who is "new recruit" there in TPS.I hope you have the proof of someone who is a long standing member there.

Recruit or veteran, doesn't make him any less a member there.
I can prove what I say, I just won't do it in public.

Or would you rather prefer we subvert this forum's philosophy just to prove a point?

A
03-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Recruit or veteran, doesn't make him any less a member there.
ofcourse there is a difference.Why do you think there are userclasses even in FST?

Or would you rather prefer we subvert this forum's philosophy just to prove a point?
+1

EDIT:
11:07 PM here.Going to sleep :sleep1:

The_Martinator
03-09-2010, 05:48 PM

If he she says he's she's a hot chick obviously.
Either that or they make fun of Martin.:idunno:

This is the truth. It may very well be your only way to get an invite to that sought after place. Believe me, I know. :naughty:

P2PDog
03-10-2010, 03:48 AM

Biggle/beagle was it?

It's Beagle. I was going to register here as Beagle, but it was already taken.

Like how does one move from sysop to this virility lol.
Believe me am loving every adjective you are throwing at the place but I just cant stop wondering ya know.

I couldn't live with all the dishonesty going on there.

And about their seedbox project,well wall.E is a hustla,all his other nicknames revolve around money and wall street.He is witty and he knows how to get what he wants[at least him and I know that lol].So personally I'd be naive to believe that they are running anything that's as dumb as a non-profit seedbox operation.

Really? Wall-E proclaimed it to be a non-profit community initiative himself... until it was pointed out how much profit he was actually making that is.

Read the second paragraph:
http://i46.tinypic.com/n6b5sz.jpg

That's exactly the kind of dishonesty which is the reason I'm no longer there.

Beagle

sear
03-10-2010, 04:25 AM
And for "proving your worth" ratio proofs and posts are more than meaningless.

They mean something? :unsure:

@P2PDog, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm kind of out of the loop but I can't say I'm not disappointed. Just goes to show maybe there really is no such thing as a good invite board, fst may have a lot of kawks on it (there's also some good sorts here too) but it's still the wild west and there's something in me that appreciates that.

Artemis
03-10-2010, 05:06 AM
fst may have a lot of kawks on it (there's also some good sorts here too) but it's still the wild west and there's something in me that appreciates that.

Yippee Kay Ay :naughty:

sear
03-10-2010, 06:23 AM
mother fucker...

amitvv
03-10-2010, 06:46 AM
check the free sing up thread (:

Glitterstep
03-10-2010, 08:21 AM
but gettin 50+ reps there is very hard..most trackers that people want are on the no movement list..so not the best place to get invites i guess.

You get reps out there only if u have friends there,I remember people getting reps for welcoming newbs in the Introduction thread... :blink:
FST has a good reputation system where you can rep a member only once,unless you create bots and rep yourself. :lol:

There are just as many, if not more, members or staffers of quality trackers right here in this forum who would gladly invite someone who shows that they'd be a quality member.
There are many tracker staffers out here,who pretend that they don't care much about what's going on in FST.Infact they are updated with everything that's going on in here. Dupe accounts,I guess. :shifty:

And there is no denying that TPS was never a fun place to hang out

I fixed that for ya :cool:

Zac090
03-10-2010, 09:05 AM
It's Beagle. I was going to register here as Beagle, but it was already taken.

Just like on every other torrent site (http://onasoapbox.co.uk/2010/03/09/the-dj-ipsup-saga-continues-what-up-irvinplusmiriam/)lol,

adrenalin
03-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Today I have enough time and I will try to find a private mp3/0day tracker with open sign up :)

anon
03-13-2010, 05:02 PM
You may benefit from this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-any-open-0-day-trackers-you-would-recommend-392098

adrenalin
03-13-2010, 08:01 PM
I will sign up on torrentday in the next days! : )

anon
03-13-2010, 08:04 PM
I suggest you read this first :P
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-torrentday-reaches-200k-fake-members-389435/

adrenalin
03-14-2010, 08:54 AM
I suggest you read this first :P
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-torrentday-reaches-200k-fake-members-389435/

hu?! :unsure: , thx!

merwais
03-14-2010, 02:41 PM
adrenalin, you may ignore anon-sbi, he is a well known cheater and bullshitting about all sites.

Ignore him and try it yourself then judge how they are. don't listen to anon-sbi.

karachidude
03-14-2010, 02:43 PM
lollllllllll....anon-sbi is one of the most helpfull people here,and seldom picks at anyone..hes a nice guy ;)

Quarterquack
03-14-2010, 03:03 PM
adrenalin, you may ignore anon-sbi, he is a well known cheater and bullshitting about all sites.

Ignore him and try it yourself then judge how they are. don't listen to anon-sbi.

LOL! Amazing, last time I heard that quote it was used about CAL and fRoD, or I could swear it was.

Zac090
03-14-2010, 03:06 PM

And everyone else who posted in that topic.

*facepalm* :rolleyes:

puckface
03-14-2010, 03:23 PM

I for one don't trust either one of you and if anyone asked I would advise the same.

adrenalin
03-14-2010, 04:03 PM

well, I believe only a small base of all gamers aren't cheaters.
Anyway why is it important to know that he is a cheater?
You losed against him in a game because cheating? :D

anon
03-14-2010, 04:24 PM

Do you still believe trackers limit the numbers of seeders and leechers returned via scraping as a means to deter anti-P2P companies? :rolleyes: