03-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Have GF* invite
For the invite i want:
BCG
Skittles
SqN

IdolEyes787
03-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Is it just me or does censoring the name while at the same time trading an invite seem a little retarde*?

Zac090
03-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Is it just me or does censoring the name while at the same time trading an invite seem a little retarde*?

I thought you knew,
More '*'s = More l33t :shifty:

IdolEyes787
03-07-2010, 04:55 PM
I see you've made a habit of totally missing the point.

SirGordon
03-07-2010, 05:41 PM
updated demands

Cabalo
03-07-2010, 05:42 PM

Because he respects the site's privacy, obviously.
He is a good member, no doubt about it now.

SirGordon
03-08-2010, 08:57 AM

True!
I know of the sites rules and i respect it, but still to get into these trackers i see no other way than to trade..
I am i very good user at all trackers i am a member of i dont think if i trade a account it will make me a bad user. I am active at the trackers forums, leech/seed req. time/ratio and i dont overseed!
I will always think trading is ok to do compared to ratio cheating, overseeding, hit n runnning and just getting the tracker to collect it!

IdolEyes787
03-08-2010, 12:59 PM
I see you've made a habit of totally missing the point.

ditto

PS that little statement of yours would ring a whole lot truer if you weren't looking to get into Skittles:dabs:

PPS no one "needs" to get into anywhere:dabs::dabs:

anon
03-08-2010, 04:50 PM
I will always think trading is ok to do compared to ratio cheating, overseeding, hit n runnning and just getting the tracker to collect it!

It's still breaking trackers' rules. :unsure:

Cabalo
03-08-2010, 04:59 PM

True!
I know of the sites rules and i respect it, but still to get into these trackers i see no other way than to trade..
I am i very good user at all trackers i am a member of i dont think if i trade a account it will make me a bad user. I am active at the trackers forums, leech/seed req. time/ratio and i dont overseed!

Well, I would bet my money GFT staff thinks otherwise.
What you are doing here is disrespecting their rules. Period. Period.

SirGordon
03-08-2010, 05:41 PM
True!

Yes i know and i an not proud of it!

BarryWhite
03-10-2010, 12:34 AM
hahaha