PDA

View Full Version : New to the game...

bear123
03-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi...no laughing. I just started trying to use this program it was installed for me the first time. I have upgraded my computer and can't figure out how it was automatically sent to alt binz.

I am ok savy to computer no high tech...lol but want to learn. Can someone take pity and just send me in the right direction of how to do this or any other suggestions. This is the monthly site I subscribe to but am lost on what and how to move to auto download and un-raw.

I am running windows 7
Thanks Christy:)

Skiz
03-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Do you want to create an RSS feed that will automatically download things such as TV shows?

Here is a nice tutorial - http://www.altbinz.net/wiki/Using_RSS_Feeds_and_Filters

bear123
03-07-2010, 07:33 PM
No...just movies. So here is what I have. File share, Alt Binz., WinRar, Gom Encoder. Thank you for helping me.

Skiz
03-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Can you rephrase your question?

bear123
03-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Yes, sorry no I am not clear. I will try the best I can. I am using this site to download movies. after clicking on create NZB the file then goes to Alt. Binz can you direct me what to do next? What programs and burner software do I need? Also can I link this site so it automatically goes to Alt.bins (atrwab)?

Skiz
03-08-2010, 01:03 AM
can you direct me what to do next? What programs and burner software do I need?

That depends on what type of files you are downloading and what operating system you are using. Once again, can you be more specific?

Also can I link this site so it automatically goes to Alt.bins (atrwab)?

And again, can you be more specific? Do you mean, how do you force NZBs to open in Alt.Binz? If you are using Windows, right-click an NZB > open with > Alt.Binz.

beansis
03-08-2010, 09:20 AM
do you have a usenet subscription?