PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Newerth

Xon91
03-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Have you guys tried this game yet? (DotA copy)

I think it's pretty awesome :) Love the things they've done. (Just played 2 games, on my mates acc)

What do i have to do to get a beta key? Maybe someone here on the forums would like to trade me one? =)

Yours,
Xon.

mr. nails
03-08-2010, 01:12 AM
never played it, but i've watched a lot of games. tbh, i never really try to get in on closed beta games. the game looks outstanding and i LOVE the Q3A announcer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6s5lIA2gUY

Rubim
03-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Have you guys tried this game yet? (DotA copy)

I think it's pretty awesome :) Love the things they've done. (Just played 2 games, on my mates acc)

What do i have to do to get a beta key? Maybe someone here on the forums would like to trade me one? =)

Yours,
Xon.

I can give you a invite if you want it (if you have any invites for BCG or SCC please trade with me if not, its okay)

Just send me a email and i will invite you (since i cant use the pm system).

[email protected]

Take care.

AndreyReyna
04-10-2010, 10:57 AM
I have played it a little,and it's nice.

Rlx
04-10-2010, 11:22 AM
i played for like half hour,didn't really like it..

Kholdstare
04-18-2010, 03:05 AM
My friend got like 5 beta keys when signup was open, and made accounts so he could give them to friends (namely, me and a couple other guys). I don't really play, but him and this one other guy play every day, and I hang out and watch.

It's like DotA, except with much better graphics, and a more intuitive purchase interface. I think there are also a couple new maps. A few heroes have been removed (Lucifer, for example), and some have been revamped (Spiritbreaker is now this rhino dude), but overall the gameplay is the same. AFAIK there is no AI.

OzaiShadowsong
04-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Yea i tried. Very good game u can signup for beta test.

Comfort101
04-29-2010, 04:38 PM
I would like to ask, how this game compares to LOL.

mr. nails
08-03-2010, 09:23 PM
SC is allowing us to play this for FREE until next monday, august 9th.

grab it here (http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/20575/Heroes+of+Newerth+Client+v1.0.8+-+Windows).

whatsalah
08-11-2010, 07:08 PM
I didn't know about this game, seems promising!

PBO
08-27-2010, 05:17 PM
I would like to ask, how this game compares to LOL.

HoN is more strategic and skill-dependent whereas LoL is more action-packed and casual. The learning curve in HoN is a bit more steep than it already is in LoL, and you will probably never know every damage type, manacost or cooldown time. Ofc both games aren't real strategy games and both need a big amount of skills and knowledge.

Although LoL claims to be free, you have to play hundreds of games to unlock every hero. In HoN you can play every Hero if you buy the game and when you start your first game you have the same chance to win like everyone else (no runes or masteries).

HoN also has replays, addons and big cash tournaments. Oh and your eyes won't start to hurt after a few hours of playing ;)

jackywky
08-28-2010, 02:53 AM
I like dota better, HON only has better graphic.

Krunch
09-04-2010, 10:05 PM
I have played it a little,and it's nice.