PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy God of War III

slim150
03-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I have been looking around trying to find the best deal on GoW3. The best I think is:

Toys R Us: Free $20 GC w/ Purchase Of God Of War III on Tuesday 3/16 Between 10AM - 2PM for Reward Zone Members Only.

What are you guys doing for the game?

Cabalo
03-08-2010, 11:43 PM
It could help if you typed where you are from.
Many promotions are country specific.

SonsOfLiberty
03-09-2010, 07:41 PM
I have been looking around trying to find the best deal on GoW3. The best I think is:

Toys R Us: Free $20 GC w/ Purchase Of God Of War III on Tuesday 3/16 Between 10AM - 2PM for Reward Zone Members Only.

What are you guys doing for the game?

This sale is until Saturday anyway....

Amazon has a similar promotion, and so does Gamestop, and so does Best Buy, and about every other retailer....the only advantage is the gift cards they all give, they give you $10 off your next game purchase and all the extras, you still won't get, you need to buy the Ultimate Edition, the only way you can get all the extra stuff, content is exclusive to that edition, and to get the Armor, you have to go to 7/11 and buy like 10 Slurpee's and get the points to trade in for it, you can get other things.....all retailers are basically offering the same deal, and almost all of them run through launch day until Saturday, same deal goes for FF XIII.

slim150
03-10-2010, 01:58 AM
yeah i figured.. pretty much the same everywhere then. not one better than all