View Full Version : Need invites some French trackers

DryingFizzle
03-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Specifically:

bluetigers.ca
play-the.net
torrentqc.com
xthor.net

If anyone's wondering why I need them, well, il faut que j'apprenne le francais et je veux de la qualite, et presque tous les trackers francaises qui n'ont pas de la systeme des invitees sont tres ennuiants.

If anyone's wondering about my torrent credentials, you'll see on my profile that I've been a member here for a long time, and I've conducted some PTN giveaways etc. I'm on a Dutch seedbox.

Thanks!

cinephilia
03-11-2010, 11:11 PM
the best french torrentsite at the present time is allotracker.com (torrents generally well-tagged, decent speeds and good 0day & movies -VOSTFR- selection)
play-the.net is also a decent tracker even though it's a real mess.
anyway, you can forget about the 3 other ones you mentionned, they're all crap.

Lucifer9999
03-12-2010, 07:35 AM
play-the.net is a good site, very beautiful layout, but i do not think they have an invite system implemented yet.. i searched half an hour and i do find any clue... (but my french is not so great .. )

cake6
03-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Playthenet have a invit system

cinephilia
03-12-2010, 11:53 AM
play-the.net is a good site, very beautiful layout, but i do not think they have an invite system implemented yet.. i searched half an hour and i do find any clue... (but my french is not so great .. )
you don't have to be good at french to find the invite tab :noes:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2d2vk3.png

Lucifer9999
03-12-2010, 12:09 PM
i do not have that tab, meaning no invites i suppose...

cinephilia
03-12-2010, 12:29 PM
you have to be either uploader (100gb up - 5 inv./month), PU (200gb up - 10 inv./month) or donator (3 inv./month - no matter the uploaded amount) to get invites.

sez
03-12-2010, 04:55 PM
I think you should take cine's advice but in addition check out this cool site called http://translate.google.com.It changes any site to any language you want.You can have all your trackers in french :)