PDA

View Full Version : Ftn

Gazian
03-12-2010, 12:44 AM
i received invite on my account " FTN "
pm me if you have good offer i will go first if you have allot of rep

Cabalo
03-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Why the sudden need to access this forum via a proxy?

killour
03-12-2010, 05:25 AM
pwned !

th0r
03-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Why the sudden need to access this forum via a proxy?I really hope that's grounds for disabling.

Cabalo
03-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Unfortunately, no.

abosamer
03-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Why the sudden need to access this forum via a proxy?

why u think ?

and is that not allowed ?

anon
03-12-2010, 04:53 PM

It isn't forbidden, but it does make people doubt of your intentions, are you're concealing your real IP in purpose.

abosamer
03-13-2010, 05:34 AM

It isn't forbidden, but it does make people doubt of your intentions, are you're concealing your real IP in purpose.

nah , not really , as u can see , I'm almost out of this shit , I'm only after specific sites for my study / my use , and trying to get rid of everything else .

now and after I entered almost any highly requested very hard to get trackers by my greed and love to discover useless sites ( as they are duplicated sites in content , except the style xD ) and figured ( late stupid conclusion worth a lot of my time ) now that TL , demonoid btjunkie , bitme and thevault.bz do eveything I need

never tried to hide my ip in trading purpose , if FST Staff had any problems with my trades , they can use the pm to let me know , otherwise , I won't accept any action from behind , and I do trust some of them , at least with me .

DakotaJune
03-13-2010, 07:33 AM
I don't really understand what's going on here.. Gazian = abosamer ?

abosamer
03-14-2010, 05:42 AM
I don't really understand what's going on here.. Gazian = abosamer ?

LOLz

and I'm going to show up in my own thread trying to tell everyone that I'm trusted :rolleyes:

Well , I don't have to do so , I could tell some friend to comment instead of this pathetic play.

Mods can check for Dupe accounts, I don't care ;)

@ OP , sorry for spamming ur thread, but we bumped it for u

Roxxy
03-14-2010, 06:57 AM
He can disguise himself as Santa Claus if he wants too......he said he'd go first...lol......:D

BailaMerna
03-14-2010, 07:32 AM
@ OP , sorry for spamming ur thread, but we bumped it for u

:lol: as his pump machine is broken.