PDA

View Full Version : The worst CAM I've ever seen.

iLOVENZB
03-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Green.Zone.2010.Cam.Xvid.b0ngw4ter

http://lookpic.com/i/851/3tJP6MrY.jpeg

I honestly can't stop laughing when I saw this screen, propz to the cammer though.

db_la_23
03-12-2010, 09:47 AM
ya it would have been better

The_Martinator
03-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Why would you watch a CAM in the first place?

iLOVENZB
03-12-2010, 11:13 AM
I haven't watched a CAM in a while now, last one was the TS of Shrek the Third. I just like reading comments on how people found the movie. Some movies you shouldn't trust IMDb/RT.

The_Martinator
03-12-2010, 11:30 AM
I haven't watched a CAM in a while now, last one was the TS of Shrek the Third. I just like reading comments on how people found the movie. Some movies you shouldn't trust IMDb/RT.

You mean comments of the CAM version and that you don't DL it, just check the comments and the pics? I can understand that, but you should know that there are other places besides IMDB and comments where you can find all things about movies.

iLOVENZB
03-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Such as? Most of them reviews are biased because they know the director or have an agreement with the distributors etc.

IdolEyes787
03-12-2010, 01:34 PM

I honestly can't stop laughing when I saw this screen, propz to the cammer though.

Don't laugh it's probably hard to do that sort of thing when you are a hunchback.

The_Martinator
03-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Such as? Most of them reviews are biased because they know the director or have an agreement with the distributors etc.

That may be very true. I don't follow new movies that much anyway so what do I know. If a movie is hyped, I'll watch it when a good version is out. If it's not hyped and it's good I'll prolly hear about it in a few years.

iLOVENZB
03-12-2010, 01:54 PM

Don't laugh it's probably hard to do that sort of thing when you are a hunchback.

LOL!!!

That may be very true. I don't follow new movies that much anyway so what do I know. If a movie is hyped, I'll watch it when a good version is out. If it's not hyped and it's good I'll prolly hear about it in a few years.

^^^Sad isn't it? Kite Runner was a great movie, but didn't get much exposure in the media. Oh wait, yes it did. Some reporter blew out of proportion a child sex scene ... which wasn't even in much detail. If I remember correctly it was just a child walking into a barn, getting rapped by older boy was implied but never shown, and walk out with blood dripping on the snow.

mr. nails
03-12-2010, 02:11 PM
ur obviously new at this if that's the worse cam u've ever seen.

iLOVENZB
03-13-2010, 05:46 AM
Are you trying to tell me that there is a worse CAM then this?

I don't think one has every infiltrated through my sources, there was a CAM of 21 from p2p that the cammer kept focusing the lens, tinyseed I think it was from.

Cabalo
03-13-2010, 05:54 AM
CAM's are only worthy to buffer your account when using a seedbox. True story. :smilie4:

This particular one is a good piece of :shit: