PDA

View Full Version : Odd

Aristocles
03-12-2010, 07:31 PM
It just seems seedboxes are not worthwhile for trackers like KG, S-C, CG (too a degree),due to smaller swarms/less leechers?

For example, I tried to get to seed two torrents on KG- 139/22, 27/13 and after 12 hrs. I have seeded nothing. Jeeze

Guess this is just a lesson learned for me, or?

kooftspc11
03-13-2010, 05:58 AM
honestly, the only time you REALLY need the bandwidth is when you're uploading shit yourself. If you're just gonna use it to jump on every torrent and try to boost your ratio, then you deserve to get beat up with a sock full of pantyhose.

legent7
03-13-2010, 06:30 AM
If you dont pick the right torrent no seedbox can help you....

Aristocles
03-13-2010, 02:12 PM
honestly, the only time you REALLY need the bandwidth is when you're uploading shit yourself. If you're just gonna use it to jump on every torrent and try to boost your ratio, then you deserve to get beat up with a sock full of pantyhose.

Frankly, the seedbox has and does work GREAT for the larger sites that have large swarms; it is a fine tool to get your ratio up. I merely thought that considering KG is a fairly tough site for me to get over '2', I might do alright with the choices I mentioned.

"If your just going to use it to jump on every torrent. . ."

What the hell do you base that stupid assertion on? (Besides nothing, of course)

IdolEyes787
03-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Sad fact of life in bt land( applies to KG particularly)- look for a torrent that is pretty recent and which has a bunch of leechers ( check to make sure few if any have downloaded much) . Jump on it.Repeat as necessary until account is adequantly buffered so that you can finally get around to enjoying the site as originally intended.
Actually the best advise for KG( and certain other sites) is to upload your own stuff but not everyone has the time or expertise to do that so with a poor connection your other options are pretty limited ( be a hypocrite or be a non-member).
I will say that on KG ( unlike 0day sites) keeping good movies seeded for as long as possible does have appreciable benefits since ( besides the fact I like making what I consider worthwhile available to people) people invariably are drawn to the classics.