PDA

View Full Version : windows 7 - any working copies ?

mysticbertie
03-12-2010, 11:31 PM
i fancy trying windows 7, is there a fulling working hacked copy i can downlaod, install and fully update ?:unsure:

should i get 32 bit or 64 bit ? :naughty:

is there anything i should be wary of running an illegal copy of windows 7 :D

peat moss
03-13-2010, 01:37 AM
If a friend of mine was asking , I'd give the noob a copy of Win7 Ultimate with WAT removed .

If you have more than 3 GB of memory try the 64 bit , and never go back .

slim150
03-13-2010, 01:59 AM
isnt the bit having to do with the instruction set of the hardware architecture? in other words.. it doesn't matter how much ram you have you either have a 32-bit instruction set or a 64-bit processor.

peat moss
03-13-2010, 02:53 AM
isnt the bit having to do with the instruction set of the hardware architecture? in other words.. it doesn't matter how much ram you have you either have a 32-bit instruction set or a 64-bit processor.

I meant if he/she has less than 3 gb of memory just run Win 7 86x . What gains will you see , in say programs with 3 gb memory on Win 64 ? :)

Skiz
03-13-2010, 02:57 AM
All of these should work, just be careful of what updates you choose after installing. I always choose none.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=5942077

peat moss
03-13-2010, 03:04 AM
All of these should work, just be careful of what updates you choose after installing. I always choose none.

Ya Skiz , all are good but even the BIE have trouble with WAT , so some tweaking is needed , RemoveWat is easy to use .

I sent the OP a link to H33T awhile ago so all's good if Torrent needed .

mysticbertie
03-13-2010, 03:11 AM

Ya Skiz , all are good but even the BIE have trouble with WAT , so some tweaking is needed , RemoveWat is easy to use .

I sent the OP a link to H33T awhile ago so all's good if Torrent needed .

wow what a memory so you did, that was for nod enabler and im still using it with great success to this day :D

ill download windows 7 and givce it a bash i just wanted to make sure the dowloaded copies would work ok and update if needed

thanks chaps yer a bunch of gems ;)

peat moss
03-13-2010, 03:23 AM
Well your welcome my lil friend . If I was to pick one O/S off H33t it would be anything by Hazor , Orbit or Original . Look to the AIO for example .

No worry's tho as most can be cracked , stay away from the loaders as they seem to be causing problems for some folks . ie : Problem with boot or adding partitions that cause a dual boot . Good luck , PM if you need help .

NodEnabler ? That dinosaur , heh TNODUP is where its at . :D

thisguy
03-13-2010, 03:25 AM
im using windows.7.ultimate.64bit.feburary.edition-BIE self activating too

peat moss
03-13-2010, 03:35 AM
im using windows.7.ultimate.64bit.feburary.edition-BIE self activating too

Some friends are having trouble with the key , but Like I said its easy to work around . I'm not trying to sound like an expert cause I'm not .. I'v installed that on over 20 computers for friends and family and some are oblivious to it cause "I" turned Auto Update off . ;)

That being said a lil bit of knowledge is dangerous ,as you always get one monkey that installs all the Updates . :lol:

@ Skiz , I directed our friend to this one but on H33T :

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-software-miscellaneous-nzbs-107/t-microsoft-windows-7-ultimate-x86-integrated-february-2010-oem-dvd-bie-392510

Pay attention to Cabalo's post . :)

waffler
03-15-2010, 05:16 AM
I downloaded the trial RTM (enterprise) iso from Microsoft and then applied the chew WGA patch, it seems to work fine as I am able to download all updates and even Windows evaluates as genuine :)

superPost
03-15-2010, 05:54 PM
windows.7. 64bit

j6796713
03-15-2010, 06:28 PM
i fancy trying windows 7, is there a fulling working hacked copy i can downlaod, install and fully update ?:unsure:

should i get 32 bit or 64 bit ? :naughty:

is there anything i should be wary of running an illegal copy of windows 7 :D

32 bit is fine, 64 bit if your computer can support over 4gigs of ram, yes you can download copy with crack but no, do not do updates;

QPD
03-15-2010, 06:32 PM
there is a working one on Waffles

Jimmy24
03-19-2010, 11:51 AM
OP, I'd recommend going here

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/7126-The-Official-Windows-7-Repository

You should be fine using one of their suggested loaders, but be sure to switch updates to manual and don't install the WAT update! Other than that everything works perfect.

atrwz
03-20-2010, 08:04 AM
there are a lot of cracked releases 32/64 bit with the update working perfect.
make sure before update that this update isn't checked B971033 and you ll be fine. ;)

Frankthetank1
03-21-2010, 08:46 PM
can someone recommend a release of win 64 from any tacker? should i just dl a copy of retail version someone copied? i have the nvidia version and it sucks by rockerteam.

Cabalo
03-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Use any of BIE releases. I've lost count how many times I install them, and not a single problem to this day on any of the machines.

Snee
03-23-2010, 06:06 PM

I meant if he/she has less than 3 gb of memory just run Win 7 86x . What gains will you see , in say programs with 3 gb memory on Win 64 ? :)

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-versus-Windows-or-32-bit-versus-64bit-1349.shtml

There's a difference between 64- and 32bit versions of the same software. 64bit didn't do much for games at the time, though. But even so, I'd go 64bit with a 64bit processor and hardware with decent driver support, anyways, 4gigs+ of ram or not.

typeoholic
03-24-2010, 04:43 AM
i fancy trying windows 7, is there a fulling working hacked copy i can downlaod, install and fully update ?http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/unsure.gif

should i get 32 bit or 64 bit ? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/naughty.gif

is there anything i should be wary of running an illegal copy of windows 7

I, for one, have never been a promoter of anything Microsoft, although my copies of Windows have (and always will be) legitimate. In my humble opinion, running a illegitimate copy of an operating system is on the same page with those who believe that a 'hacked' firewall is going to offer them any kind of security. Although there will always be the question as to how secure your personal information really is in the hands of any corporate giant, your best bet is to trust no one. :)

Disme
03-24-2010, 06:46 AM
I have the Clone-DVD version (that's a full copy of the legal Ultimate-DVD) and used Daz-loader.

Working like a charm.

Those -BIE-editions have some special behaviour when using partitions and the likes. Installed one once on my laptop and it got screwed up big time.

beansis
03-26-2010, 08:15 AM
I have the Clone-DVD version (that's a full copy of the legal Ultimate-DVD) and used Daz-loader.

Working like a charm.

Those -BIE-editions have some special behaviour when using partitions and the likes. Installed one once on my laptop and it got screwed up big time.

can you tell me where you got that Clone-DVD version? I need to install windows 7 on an HP laptop which has a separate recovery partition. All I seem to find is dead hotfile links:(

Disme
03-26-2010, 10:31 AM

Working like a charm.

can you tell me where you got that Clone-DVD version? I need to install windows 7 on an HP laptop which has a separate recovery partition. All I seem to find is dead hotfile links:(

You can find it on TL, just search for 'windows dvd-clone' :happy:

beansis
03-26-2010, 09:01 PM
You can find it on TL, just search for 'windows dvd-clone' :happy:

Anywhere that's not on torrents? I don't use those. . .

A13
03-27-2010, 08:01 PM

Working like a charm.

That's relative then I guess, it's unfortunate it didn't work for you. Personally did 6 installations over 3 laptops and 2 desktops, and all are smooth. It was until that 1 stupid update in January screwed up everything.

I would use the BIEs. They're all very good, and after installation, updating is perfect.

peat moss
03-27-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm trying Buster67 Longhorn Win7 64 bit, quite like it . All I ever use is the RemoveWat crack these days and works fine .

zetah
04-02-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm using Windows.7.ultimate.64bit.February.edition-BIE
But i have a question for 64bit OS users.
How is compatibility issue going. I'm so annoyed as this OS -7 64bit- doesn't support a lot of software.

Cabalo
04-03-2010, 03:42 AM
How is compatibility issue going. I'm so annoyed as this OS -7 64bit- doesn't support a lot of software.
It doesn't ? :huh:
I'm yet to have a single incompatibility. Everything works flawlessly and faster.

peat moss
04-03-2010, 04:07 AM
It doesn't ? :huh:
I'm yet to have a single incompatibility. Everything works flawlessly and faster.

I concur as I'v never had a problem with BIE 's O/S . MR Black's maybe but not the BIE version of Win7 64 . :)

Ok I lied , the FireFox 64 sucked but that's the nice thing you can still install 32 bit programs if you must . I'm very curious to what programs you had trouble with ? Maybe someone here could point you to a version that works .....

BluCola
04-04-2010, 06:46 AM
I think an OEM hacked one should be the best choice.
And like they said, if you have a ram of more than 3g, then take 64bit one.