PDA

View Full Version : Nero 6

bub
10-22-2003, 06:01 AM
I downloaded nero 6 ultra and it says it has the key. I can't find it does anybody have it? the key that is.

Adster
10-22-2003, 06:07 AM
6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

;)

and I don't even have nero 6 don't see the poin tof it if nero 5.5 burns disks then thats what its for

Mr. Blunt
10-22-2003, 06:12 AM
Check you PM.

_puffin_
10-22-2003, 06:53 AM
EDIT: SERIALS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD.

You had the rule quoted above and STILL posted it? I don&#39;t care if it&#39;s real or not. <_<

Jayhawk
10-22-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by _puffin_@22 October 2003 - 00:53
your welcome :)
what part of the rules dont you understand and it was just posted earlier in this thread

6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

Rip The Jacker
10-22-2003, 06:59 AM
:lol:

It has to be big and red so it catches their attention. ;)
@_puffin_

Jayhawk
10-22-2003, 07:01 AM

you forgot the bold italics and underline

Lamsey
10-22-2003, 11:33 AM
That&#39;s not a real key, so I&#39;ll not bother editing it.

However, the requesting of serial numbers is banned, so...

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/lock.gif