PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Flipflops on P4Invites

Roark
03-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Instead of doing the honorable thing and admitting he was wrong to slander other sites for doing what was necessary to raise money, he's decided to pretend nothing's changed.

Since he's deleting all the posts on FTN's forum that mention this, clearly he's still capable of some shame. We at FST don't stand censorship and hypocrisy, do we? Let's take a couple of minutes to highlight all the posts Brandon's made in the past condemning other sites for raising money. I'll get us started with a couple from here:

Sure, FTN does take a step across morality in terms of warez. But only one of those two sites crosses the line and sells it. Not only are they selling things that artists/corporations are creating, but also the time that the groups use to get that infringement material even to them. Yes both sites accept money from their members, but once again, only one of those sites accepts it in an appropriate way. Once again, one site taking advantage of the situation at hand, vs the other not. It's very easy to say what I do is fine when compared to something that crosses the line on many more levels.

Welcome to sct, where the staff have enlarged ego's and the users come last (unless you pay)

This is just what I dug up in a couple of minutes - I know there are better ones out there talking about how he'd rather shut down the site than sell anything to keep it open.

hagckz0r
03-13-2010, 07:20 AM
O rly? Don't you have nothing better to do with your time? There is already a thread where FTN invites are discussed..

FTN hasn't changed, their invite system is the same.

Artemis
03-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Instead of doing the honorable thing and admitting he was wrong to slander other sites for doing what was necessary to raise money, he's decided to pretend nothing's changed.

Since he's deleting all the posts on FTN's forum that mention this, clearly he's still capable of some shame. We at FST don't stand censorship and hypocrisy, do we? Let's take a couple of minutes to highlight all the posts Brandon's made in the past condemning other sites for raising money. I'll get us started with a couple from here:

Welcome to sct, where the staff have enlarged ego's and the users come last (unless you pay)

This is just what I dug up in a couple of minutes - I know there are better ones out there talking about how he'd rather shut down the site than sell anything to keep it open.

If this hypocrisy boils your bunny so much simply delete your a/c? Or are you going to be hypocritic and continue to use a tracker where you object to them generating money to pay for the server ? Go on be a man, where are your balls ? Surely if this is such sacrilege a quick pm to staff and all your problems are solved, you can carry on downloading files with a clear conscience from the other trackers out there.

The_Martinator
03-13-2010, 09:59 AM

If this hypocrisy boils your bunny so much simply delete your a/c? Or are you going to be hypocritic and continue to use a tracker where you object to them generating money to pay for the server ? Go on be a man, where are your balls ? Surely if this is such sacrilege a quick pm to staff and all your problems are solved, you can carry on downloading files with a clear conscience from the other trackers out there.

He's on a quest. He wants FTN to die. :01:

b3owulf
03-13-2010, 11:05 AM

Every tracker is generating money to pay for servers. BitTorrent is evil, let's abandon it! Oh, almost forgot about that coutries are using all people to get taxes. Let's all die and make this world better!

cap87
03-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Sorry OP, you have failed.

Please man up and come back :)

Roark
03-13-2010, 12:15 PM

I don't care how sites raise money. I do, however, enjoy taunting childish site owners who delete posts of people who point out their hypocrisy. Let's see him delete these.

Burnsy
03-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Awww :(

I thought there was actually gonna be something of interest to read in this thread... I was wrong...

Di@monds
03-13-2010, 01:18 PM
nothing new about another site goes pay for invite

Zac090
03-13-2010, 01:48 PM
I don't care how sites raise money. I do, however, enjoy taunting childish site owners who delete posts of people who point out their hypocrisy. Let's see him delete these.

So you made this thread to see if its deleted? :rolleyes:

Cool :cool:

LubTheStaringCat
03-13-2010, 01:56 PM

Do you really think "Brandon" gives a fcuk about what a cross dresser thinks? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
03-13-2010, 03:00 PM
I condemn everyone equally as I find it saves me a lot of time.No careful deliberation on extenuating circumstances .No soul-searching .No factoring in my own moral short-falls .
Just straight to judgment and off to the gym.

Probably one reason that I'm both in such exceptional shape and lonely as hell.:dabs:

QPD
03-13-2010, 03:21 PM
I believe more and more that Idol has a dupe ...

pro267
03-13-2010, 11:00 PM
If a site issues invites to all contributing members, among which are donors, than I have no problem with that. If, however, invites are only given to donors, then I do feel that that's crossing a line that shouldn't have been crossed in a reputable site such as this.

1000possibleclaws
03-13-2010, 11:09 PM
I think I read on the FTN forums that B is doing what is best for the site, even though it may go against his personal ethics. I don't see anything wrong with what FTN is doing, and I always liked the way ScT operated as well.

Does Brandon pocket any of the $$ he raises? Did SCT staff pocket any money, or did those donations go to servers and scene axx? If not, then I don't see any reasons to complain. Even if so, I personally wouldn't care. I'm in it for the warez, not for the ethics of it all.

sear
03-13-2010, 11:13 PM
If a site issues invites to all contributing members, among which are donors, than I have no problem with that. If, however, invites are only given to donors, then I do feel that that's crossing a line that shouldn't have been crossed in a reputable site such as this.

Well said. Personally I don't care what FTN wants to do with their site, it's their site after all. But as a matter of principle I can't agree with P2I it's just plain wrong in my opinion.

@truesounds, I doubt B is making anything off of FTN, SCT however I wouldn't be so sure.

deadalive1
03-14-2010, 12:36 AM

I notice how you didn't answer Artemis' question about if it bothers you that much why not delete your account and be done with it. Seems pretty hypocritical to stay at a place that one disagrees with how it is run or who it is run by. Or is it a stupid level status thing for you?

Roark
03-14-2010, 02:50 AM
I notice how you didn't answer Artemis' question about if it bothers you that much why not delete your account and be done with it. Seems pretty hypocritical to stay at a place that one disagrees with how it is run or who it is run by. Or is it a stupid level status thing for you?

Why is it hypocritical to stay at a place where you disagree who runs it or how it's run? I disagree with who runs the government and how it is run, as do most people; it doesn't mean I just up and leave to create my own country.

I also really couldn't be less bothered about how FTN raises money, nor whether Brandon is keeping any of it. What does bother me is his self-righteous, preening attitude and now, censorship. Why should I sit quietly when I know it bothers him when threads like this one are made?

Albo Da Kid
03-14-2010, 03:13 AM
Cause he's a pussy maybe?

dvdasacd
03-14-2010, 02:12 PM
What does bother me is his self-righteous, preening attitudeI've learnt to not open my mouth so much now (regardless of how righteous you think you are or how right you think you are in the particular criticism you're making). and it was a good lesson learned. To be ffing honest there's not much point openly criticising others or other sites, when you step back and seriously think about it. Others who agree with you would be thinking the same thing already. Saying it out there doesn't (usually) change anything, it doesn't necessarily have any benefit and it definitely can have some negative outcomes (conclusion: pointless and foolish). Better to pretty much just stick to what you do and move along...especially in the case of a tracker owner.

QPD
03-14-2010, 02:23 PM
I'd like Brandon's opinion @

cinephilia
03-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Why is it hypocritical to stay at a place where you disagree who runs it or how it's run? I disagree with who runs the government and how it is run, as do most people; it doesn't mean I just up and leave to create my own country.
agreed.
the ones saying it's hypocritical are the same ones who claims that being on a private tracker is a privilege blah-blah..

Roark
03-14-2010, 02:49 PM
What does bother me is his self-righteous, preening attitudeI've learnt to not open my mouth so much now (regardless of how righteous you think you are or how right you think you are in the particular criticism you're making). and it was a good lesson learned. To be ffing honest there's not much point openly criticising others or other sites, when you step back and seriously think about it. Others who agree with you would be thinking the same thing already. Saying it out there doesn't (usually) change anything, it doesn't necessarily have any benefit and it definitely can have some negative outcomes (conclusion: pointless and foolish). Better to pretty much just stick to what you do and move along...especially in the case of a tracker owner.

I wholeheartedly disagree - FST has definitely made a difference in the way sites treat their users. There's a reason bitmetv for example has in the past asked users to post their lenient treatment by staff on this site to counter criticism, a reason so many staff from major sites show up to defend their sites and actions. It's not because, as they like to claim, they don't give a shit what a bunch of traders think and say.

adrenalin
03-14-2010, 07:55 PM
The hype about FTN is big, heh? The site owner can say everything.
He can sell invites, selling them on ebay or whatever. You can stop using this site! The site owner can doing everything and you must following him or not.

Artemis
03-14-2010, 08:11 PM
He can sell invites, selling them on ebay or whatever. You can stop using this site! The site owner can doing everything and you must following him or not.
Well that added fuck all to the debate. Severe head trauma and forums do not a good mix make, or are you just retarded ?

VinX
03-14-2010, 08:43 PM
@OP

go get a life

puckface
03-14-2010, 08:49 PM
@OP

go get a life

Ditto.

dvdasacd
03-14-2010, 09:05 PM
I've learnt to not open my mouth so much now (regardless of how righteous you think you are or how right you think you are in the particular criticism you're making). and it was a good lesson learned. To be ffing honest there's not much point openly criticising others or other sites, when you step back and seriously think about it. Others who agree with you would be thinking the same thing already. Saying it out there doesn't (usually) change anything, it doesn't necessarily have any benefit and it definitely can have some negative outcomes (conclusion: pointless and foolish). Better to pretty much just stick to what you do and move along...especially in the case of a tracker owner.

I wholeheartedly disagree - FST has definitely made a difference in the way sites treat their users. There's a reason bitmetv for example has in the past asked users to post their lenient treatment by staff on this site to counter criticism, a reason so many staff from major sites show up to defend their sites and actions. It's not because, as they like to claim, they don't give a ***** what a bunch of traders think and say.Yeah I guess I was making a general statement - it depends what context it is...not to worry...

deadalive1
03-14-2010, 09:41 PM
agreed.
the ones saying it's hypocritical are the same ones who claims that being on a private tracker is a privilege blah-blah..
So you are saying it is your right to join a private tracker? You might want to examine the meaning of the term "private".

pri·vate: not open or accessible to the general public

So it IS a privilege and not a right... but I digress.

Artemis
03-14-2010, 10:11 PM
I've learnt to not open my mouth so much now (regardless of how righteous you think you are or how right you think you are in the particular criticism you're making). and it was a good lesson learned. To be ffing honest there's not much point openly criticising others or other sites, when you step back and seriously think about it. Others who agree with you would be thinking the same thing already. Saying it out there doesn't (usually) change anything, it doesn't necessarily have any benefit and it definitely can have some negative outcomes (conclusion: pointless and foolish). Better to pretty much just stick to what you do and move along...especially in the case of a tracker owner.

I wholeheartedly disagree - FST has definitely made a difference in the way sites treat their users. There's a reason bitmetv for example has in the past asked users to post their lenient treatment by staff on this site to counter criticism, a reason so many staff from major sites show up to defend their sites and actions. It's not because, as they like to claim, they don't give a shit what a bunch of traders think and say.

Well if you think B is going to rock up to defend himself from your 'accusations' as such, puerile as they are, you're sadly mistaken.

cinephilia
03-14-2010, 10:41 PM
agreed.
So you are saying it is your right to join a private tracker? You might want to examine the meaning of the term "private".

joining a private tracker is more of an opportunity (like another) than a privilege.
trackers need torrenters probably more than torrenters need trackers.

a private tracker wouldn't run without members and conversely. there's no privilege for anyone, just an exchange of "friendly services".

sez
03-14-2010, 11:38 PM

joining a private tracker is more of an opportunity (like another) than a privilege.
trackers need torrenters probably more than torrenters need trackers.

a private tracker wouldn't run without members and conversely. there's no privilege for anyone, just an exchange of "friendly services".

Yeah,unless they are not taking donations the only thing that the site owner can lay claim to is probably the web address.Just look at uk-t,the owners are not selling the servers or torrents or retention.Once you have no members,you don't have that.The fucking domain is what they are selling because its what's truly theirs with or without members.

Roark
03-15-2010, 05:06 AM

Well if you think B is going to rock up to defend himself from your 'accusations' as such, puerile as they are, you're sadly mistaken.

Yes, I am sorry to have lowered the level of discourse at FST from the high-brow critiques of other sites Brandon has made here, such as those linked in the OP.

Whether he shows up on this thread is irrelevant - the deletions and edits on his own site show he clearly didn't want this publicized, and I'm doing my small part to make sure it is. Mission accomplished.

ca_aok
03-15-2010, 05:52 AM
Whether he shows up on this thread is irrelevant - the deletions and edits on his own site show he clearly didn't want this publicized, and I'm doing my small part to make sure it is. Mission accomplished.
Damn bro, you're a cool kid. Let us know when you move out of your parents' basement :)

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/ethug22.jpg

VinX
03-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Damn bro, you're a cool kid. Let us know when you move out of your parents' basement :)

hahaha E-Thug !! lmao

Quarterquack
03-15-2010, 11:10 AM

I'd be surprised if he can even bench half that 185.

Zac090
03-15-2010, 12:56 PM

:lol:

adrenalin
03-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Well that added fuck all to the debate. Severe head trauma and forums do not a good mix make, or are you just retarded ?

maybe you're retarded.
you didn't understand.
brandon is the site owner and can do whatever he want!
you'll get a invite after donating.. well sure you can say it is pay for invites as OP says but why not? brandon decided it and you must following him or delete your account there! brandon can sell invites on ebay and you must like it! you are just a member there and nothing else.. you have nothing to say!

i can't understand this thread because brandon is the owner and can do whatever he want! :)

btw, my opinion: selling invites on ebay, pay for warez, pay for invites, or whatever risk someone is really shit - so don't understand me wrong ! ;)

Artemis
03-15-2010, 08:37 PM

maybe you're retarded.
you didn't understand.
you'll get a invite after donating.. well sure you can say it is pay for invites as OP says but why not? brandon decided it and you must following him or delete your account there! brandon can sell invites on ebay and you must like it! you are just a member there and nothing else.. you have nothing to say!

i can't understand this thread because brandon is the owner and can do whatever he want! :)

btw, my opinion: selling invites on ebay, pay for warez, pay for invites, or whatever risk someone is really shit - so don't understand me wrong ! ;)

I do understand you, sort of, and you're a moron for binging a site owner, especially of a site you don't belong to, into the debate. the brain damaged analogy came into play about the same time as you alluded to brandon selling invites on ebay.
Being a member there I have more to say than a mere bystander who asked in another thread if the content of ftn was porn. How old are you by the way because your debating skills are that of a child.
I still think you are a cretin but maybe a semi literate reply will redeem yourself (but I wouldn't count on it).

adrenalin
03-15-2010, 08:51 PM
maybe you're retarded.
you didn't understand.

I do understand you, sort of, and you're a moron for binging a site owner, especially of a site you don't belong to, into the debate. the brain damaged analogy came into play about the same time as you alluded to brandon selling invites on ebay.
Being a member there I have more to say than a mere bystander who asked in another thread if the content of ftn was porn. How old are you by the way because your debating skills are that of a child.
I still think you are a cretin but maybe a semi literate reply will redeem yourself (but I wouldn't count on it).

you think my skills are that of a child - well, it is better than cry as a child, haha - you need your cuddly pet?

"alluded to brandon selling invites on ebay." you are very silly, or?

I mean it general and sure a site owner can do it! i didn't say that brandon do it ,ye..

btw, i have a real life and I don't know the content of every tracker , yeh.. the hype about ftn is big, and i don't know why.. so i thought it is because porn.. many members like you need it ;)

IdolEyes787
03-15-2010, 09:01 PM
1KjpyHX7X-o

Artemis
03-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Well I did say I didn't expect an intelligent reply, and you truly haven't disappointed

well, it is better than cry as a child, haha - you need your cuddly pet?
I still think you are a retard btw and vacant comments like these are not doing anything to redeem yourself.

adrenalin
03-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Well I did say I didn't expect an intelligent reply, and you truly haven't disappointed

well, it is better than cry as a child, haha - you need your cuddly pet?
I still think you are a retard btw and vacant comments like these are not doing anything to redeem yourself.

what you think about me is really unimportant but I believe you are someone who think he is the king and always right.

well, we have different opinions or maybe I can't write it better what I mean because my english isn't the best ;)

anyway, have a nice day :king:

Quarterquack
03-15-2010, 10:07 PM
what you think about me is really unimportant but I believe you are someone who think he is the king and always right.

Oh lord, why do people do this? Just because someone can hold their own in a debate/argument does not mean they think they are right. Matter of fact, if someone knows they are right, outright, they will simply skim over the issue and completely ignore any comments. The fact that someone is arguing means they are willing to hear out different opinions on the subject; so I really suggest you stop sticking people on a podium when they have done nothing to show any ego.

cinephilia
03-16-2010, 01:15 AM
/ignored

VinX
03-16-2010, 04:13 AM
/ignored

+1

Peanut
03-16-2010, 10:18 AM
People are taking there E-Job posting skills to seriously(were can i sigh up to get a degree). The poor guy is basically asking for financial help regardless if hes giving out invites. Shit am surprise that people are actually against this. I THOUGH FTN WAS THE GATE WAY TO HEAVEN LOL. But i still love :fst: LOL

Detale
03-16-2010, 03:01 PM
How I missed this one is beyond me. Are you really going to try and dig up the FTN/SCT brawl again? Don't get me wrong here I consider both B and F good people and consider them both friends. They have their issues sure, but let's turn the fucking page already shall we? Great.

I would however like to comment on your opening post a touch though.

We at FST don't stand censorship and hypocrisy, do we?
Are you serious?? censorship not so much, but hypocrisy ummmmmmm the site is run by it buddy.

EDIT: "flipflops"!!? What is he running for office?? Muppet you are really

Swax
03-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Are you really going to try and dig up the FTN/SCT brawl again? :whistling

Brandon criticised Feeling when ScT sold invites, and said it was wrong. He's now realised he has to do that to achieve enough donations.

ScT always had enough donations through the invites and upload credit it rewarded donors with. Sure this was against the ethics of file sharing, but if it keeps the site running then so be it. Nobody's being forced to pay, the 5% of users who choose to donate keep the site running for the 95% of people who are too cheap to donate.

Whatever happens with those donations behind the scenes is anybody's guess, and everyone is allowed their opinion on what truly happens with it, but at the end of the day people have to realise that those people are donating willingly to keep the site up. If the site stays up then you have no reason to complain.

Big egos and donations really don't make a good combination, but it's better than the combination of 4736 ex-FTN users and no site.

Roark
03-17-2010, 03:48 AM
How I missed this one is beyond me. Are you really going to try and dig up the FTN/SCT brawl again? Don't get me wrong here I consider both B and F good people and consider them both friends. They have their issues sure, but let's turn the fucking page already shall we? Great.

We at FST don't stand censorship and hypocrisy, do we?
Are you serious?? censorship not so much, but hypocrisy ummmmmmm the site is run by it buddy.

Gee, how surprising is it that a friend of Brandon's would want to quickly turn the page. Those of us who've had to suffer his holier-than-thou attitude for years are enjoying seeing the person who just couldn't imagine why a site might need to sell invites/gigs to raise money brought down a peg or two.

Nice to see you're still about "Swax".

pone44
03-17-2010, 03:55 AM
Who cares and why does it bother you so much? What do you want, everyone to agree with you? :wank:

Gee, how surprising is it that a friend of Brandon's would want to quickly turn the page. Those of us who've had to suffer his holier-than-thou attitude for years are enjoying seeing the person who just couldn't imagine why a site might need to sell invites/gigs to raise money brought down a peg or two.

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 04:14 AM

Was about to say the same, myself. He's alive :w00t:

VinX
03-17-2010, 04:42 AM

do u have some kinda personal grudge against FTN or B ? too bad that u are hitting on one of the best communites + it has very good content too ... so , u'd rather shut up than becoming a global douche ... just my 0.02$

deadalive1
03-17-2010, 07:53 AM
so , u'd rather shut up than becoming a global douche
Too late for that... :P:lol:

Swax
03-17-2010, 08:40 AM

Was about to say the same, myself. He's alive :w00t:

To fulfil popular belief you can assume that one of the following has happened;

a) They've let me out of prison for the day purely to go on FST

or

b) I've only just got round to installing broadband on this tropical island I bought at the end of November last year

If I let people know the truth it would just be plain boring wouldn't it, everyone likes to believe hearsay :shifty:

IdolEyes787
03-17-2010, 01:23 PM
I was kind of going with they finally got power back on to the trailer after the tornado.

Roark
03-18-2010, 04:18 AM
Who cares and why does it bother you so much? If you don't care, feel free to post your 3400th post in the 1000th which 0-day tracker is best thread then.
What do you want, everyone to agree with you? :wank: No, like most people, I much prefer it when everyone disagrees with me :unsure:

n00bz0r
03-18-2010, 05:30 AM
.02$ Give Away!

Have issues with the way a site is being run by the owner?
Use 'delacct.php' or send a PM to the owner to sod off.
That should help you get rid of the account you are so uncomfortable using.. and the rant would make you feel good at the same time.

/me forgot to add: kthxbai

Artemis
03-18-2010, 09:17 AM
To fulfil popular belief you can assume that one of the following has happened;

a) They've let me out of prison for the day purely to go on FST

or

b) I've only just got round to installing broadband on this tropical island I bought at the end of November last year

That's a truly sad thing to do with your day release :blink:

Roark
03-18-2010, 12:07 PM
.02$ Give Away!

That should help you get rid of the account you are so uncomfortable using.. and the rant would make you feel good at the same time.

n00bz0r forgot to add: kthxbai

But then how would I humiliate him the next time he fucks up?

ca_aok
03-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Yeah, because you did such a good job of that here.

Oh, wait...

Zac090
03-18-2010, 02:19 PM

True,you humiliated him to such an extent that he would probably hand over to you the ownership of his tracker and let you decide how to hand out invites. :yup:

Artemis
03-18-2010, 08:26 PM
.02$ Give Away!

n00bz0r forgot to add: kthxbai

http://i44.tinypic.com/mcqhrn.jpg

kutesar
03-18-2010, 08:37 PM
it really sucks

Artemis
03-18-2010, 08:47 PM
it really sucks

This is why you never shake a baby...........

http://i42.tinypic.com/35lc37d.jpg

Roark
03-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Yeah, because you did such a good job of that here.

Oh, wait...

If it didn't bother him, he wouldn't be deleting posts about it on FTN's forum.

ca_aok
03-19-2010, 01:29 AM
This seems to bother you a lot more than it does him, since you're the one bitching about it and trying to stir up public support for your failure of a cause ;)

deadalive1
03-19-2010, 01:50 AM
This seems to bother you a lot more than it does him, since you're the one bitching about it and trying to stir up public support for your failure of a cause ;)
Spot on.

Detale
03-19-2010, 02:18 AM

LOL, well you just went from moron to complete idiot in about 15 seconds. I am friends with Brandon, I am also friends with Feeling and even Swax/Deviant. For you to insinuate that I would even participate in the whole SCT/FTN thing is just stupid of you. I refused to take a side then so I'm not going to start now. I have stuck up for SCT more times than you could possibly know about. So why not do a little research before you go shooting your mouth off like an a55hole, k, thanks.

I'm not going to presume what B's motives are as I don't give a 5hit. His site his business. The same thing I said about Fee when many people looked down on SCT for offering invites as a perk of donating. If the site needs money than offering invites is a good way of giving the donations a boost.

Are you really going to try and dig up the FTN/SCT brawl again? :whistling

Brandon criticised Feeling when ScT sold invites, and said it was wrong. He's now realised he has to do that to achieve enough donations.

ScT always had enough donations through the invites and upload credit it rewarded donors with. Sure this was against the ethics of file sharing, but if it keeps the site running then so be it. Nobody's being forced to pay, the 5% of users who choose to donate keep the site running for the 95% of people who are too cheap to donate.

Whatever happens with those donations behind the scenes is anybody's guess, and everyone is allowed their opinion on what truly happens with it, but at the end of the day people have to realise that those people are donating willingly to keep the site up. If the site stays up then you have no reason to complain.

Big egos and donations really don't make a good combination, but it's better than the combination of 4736 ex-FTN users and no site.

Hoi bud. Well put comment BTW ;) You know me dude, I kept out of all of this crap then and now. Honestly, this moron just annoyed me as it seems his motives are more about going after Brandon totally rather than pointing out 1 instance. Not to mention he just sounds like a whiny little girl doing it.

sez
03-19-2010, 05:18 AM

Am seeing y'all calling this guy all sorts of names but honestly I don't see anything wrong with what he said above(I mean lets be honest).Is he lying or something?coz personally I don't see any falsehood given what he's quoted.

Albo Da Kid
03-19-2010, 06:48 AM
We have to understand that people dramatize stuff when they dislike someone.(I don't know much about their dispute but I have a feeling Brandon might have been a little jealous of Sct's success judging from his comments)

Was Brandon a hypocrite for attacking Sct's staff about selling invites? - Yes

Does that make him a complete asshole because of it? - Maybe not. This guy has done great things with Ftn and has satisfied many of his members for a very long time and we can't take that away from him.

Everyone slips up once in a while that's all I'm saying.

Artemis
03-19-2010, 09:55 AM
We have to understand that people dramatize stuff when they dislike someone.(I don't know much about their dispute but I have a feeling Brandon might have been a little jealous of Sct's success judging from his comments)

Does that make him a complete asshole because of it? - Maybe not. This guy has done great things with Ftn and has satisfied many of his members for a very long time and we can't take that away from him.

Are you actually mellowing in your old age ? :O

Time was you would have been all over this like flies on stink, your slipping :naughty:

The_Martinator
03-19-2010, 10:09 AM

Time was you would have been all over this like flies on stink, your slipping :naughty:
If it were in some other sport it would have been great. At boxing you have to be agressive as far as I can tell... :lol:

Roark
03-20-2010, 12:09 AM

LOL, well you just went from moron to complete idiot in about 15 seconds. I am friends with Brandon, I am also friends with Feeling and even Swax/Deviant. For you to insinuate that I would even participate in the whole SCT/FTN thing is just stupid of you. I refused to take a side then so I'm not going to start now. I have stuck up for SCT more times than you could possibly know about. So why not do a little research before you go shooting your mouth off like an a55hole, k, thanks.

I'm not going to presume what B's motives are as I don't give a 5hit. His site his business. The same thing I said about Fee when many people looked down on SCT for offering invites as a perk of donating. If the site needs money than offering invites is a good way of giving the donations a boost.

Honestly, this moron just annoyed me as it seems his motives are more about going after Brandon totally rather than pointing out 1 instance. Not to mention he just sounds like a whiny little girl doing it.

I didn't intend to insinuate any such thing. I always speak plainly and I meant just what I said - I'm not surprised a friend of Brandon is eager to see people criticizing him shut up and ridiculed. Speaking of whiny little girls, I'm not the one making ad hominem arguments and bypassing the curse filter of a site I moderate. :lol:

sez hits the nail on the head - people are cursing and calling me names because there's no excusing Brandon's pathetic behavior. Is it really so ridiculous to expect him to admit he was wrong and apologize instead of deleting posts and banning members? Apparently, according to some of you psychophants, it is.

Albo Da Kid
03-20-2010, 01:31 AM

haha Yes sir the old Albo would have dreamed of such topics but you know how it is as life goes by, you learn how to grow up and respect everybody the way you want to be respected. Im about to be 20 in a few weeks and I just dont want bad habbits to follow me for the rest of my life.(you have life experience and you know where a cocky,overconfident,disrespectul personality can lead someone.)

If it were in some other sport it would have been great. At boxing you have to be agressive as far as I can tell... :lol:

:lol:.. True true but in boxing you also learn how to salute someone for their hard work.

Intr4ns1t
03-20-2010, 02:42 AM

haha Yes sir the old Albo would have dreamed of such topics but you know how it is as life goes by, you learn how to grow up and respect everybody the way you want to be respected. Im about to be 20 in a few weeks and I just dont want bad habbits to follow me for the rest of my life.(you have life experience and you know where a cocky,overconfident,disrespectul personality can lead someone.)

:lol:.. True true but in boxing you also learn how to salute someone for their hard work.

Great... now I feel all warm and gushy inside...:sick:

DAMN YOU ALBO DA KID!!!! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!

Albo Da Kid
03-20-2010, 06:54 AM
:lol:

1000possibleclaws
03-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Surely FTN staff are not enthused to break their own ideals (stress on the word ideal. ideals are not practical or realistic in real life), but if compromising is most practical way to keep the site alive, then I guess the FTN staff would be prepared for this public backlash. Think some people may be over-reacting against Brandon though. Don't see how being a hypocrite equates to 'fucking up', or really anything negative.

Everyone changes, and the stuff he said about ScT was well over a year ago, iirc. Only thing that this changes is, he will look bad if he chooses to question another site's P2L model from here onwards.

Also, breaking news: If you draw a picture of an igloo and a monkey and you use the FTN irc, you could have gotten a "free" invite for a friend. Must be an attempt to appease the anti-P2L members of FTN, because there have already been a flux of invites in the system lately.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Also, breaking news: If you draw a picture of an igloo and a monkey.

:unsure:

mrnobody
03-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Also, breaking news: If you draw a picture of an igloo and a monkey.

:unsure:

it's secret stuff, you aren't supposed to get it :shifty:

IdolEyes787
03-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Kind of like Justin Bieber then.

Rart
03-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey fuck you Justin Bieber is amazing.

Baby, baby, baby oh baby...

(couple more times for dramatic effect)

:yup:

I want to grow up to be just like him someday.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2010, 08:10 PM
And all this time I was thinking you wanted to be Ke$ha.

sez
03-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Herd diddy wakes up feeling like ke$ha :unsure:
and justin bieber had sex with demi lovato's toes..I Herd.

VinX
03-21-2010, 08:15 PM
hi . whats up !?