PDA

View Full Version : [req] ftn

System
03-13-2010, 03:29 PM
hi all !

i think is almost impossible to receive a invite to FTN but i want to try my luck :) ... i hope i will find somebody whit a big :blink: heart to help me whit a invite :unsure: ...

PLEASE do not spam this topic :wacko: ...

i can show anything you want ...

Best Regards To All !

QPD
03-13-2010, 03:31 PM
what;s wrong with the people???Half the board is filled with FTN req
:frusty:

System
03-13-2010, 03:42 PM

:cry:

anon
03-13-2010, 05:13 PM

You didn't hear this from me, but they gave invites to donors recently! :O

Zac090
03-13-2010, 05:17 PM

Envy :shifty:

Burnsy
03-13-2010, 05:25 PM
You didn't hear this from me, but they gave invites to donors recently! :O

Really??!! :lol:

Cabalo
03-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Applying for a near impossible invite to get, and making no effort writing a decent request, was just a waste of everyone's time.

Glitterstep
03-13-2010, 06:37 PM

It's the season

hagckz0r
03-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Good luck!

System
03-13-2010, 07:17 PM
why exist request if you make fun of all that make a request? very bad from you , I did not expect like this ...

Cabalo
03-13-2010, 07:26 PM
We didn't expect someone made such a poor request for FTN.
It can't even be considered as one. I wouldn't ever invite anyone who was so lazy to not even attempt to write some proper reasons to get invited. You failed at your request.

System
03-13-2010, 07:29 PM
We didn't expect someone made such a poor request for FTN.
It can't even be considered as one. I wouldn't ever invite anyone who was so lazy to not even attempt to write some proper reasons to get invited. You failed at your request.

if you want to show you some ration proofs i can send you a pm i will not post on the forum sorry ... :dabs:

i don't want to post on the forum ... if somebody have i will speak and show him only using pm

(sorry for my bad eng)

Cabalo
03-13-2010, 07:32 PM
So that's your problem. If you don't trust this forum, don't expect it to trust you back.
Besides, ratio proofs mean shit to me. Same with speedtests.
My gut feeling is the one that counts, and seeing your lazy attitude made me completely lose any (eventual) kind of feeling I could have to invite you.

You want this tracker so much, and you can't put forward some few lines explaining why.

PS: I don't want to be PM'ed. I do it all in the clear.

System
03-13-2010, 07:57 PM
So that's your problem. If you don't trust this forum, don't expect it to trust you back.
My gut feeling is the one that counts, and seeing your lazy attitude made me completely lose any (eventual) kind of feeling I could have to invite you.

You want this tracker so much, and you can't put forward some few lines explaining why.

:(

senegal
03-13-2010, 08:09 PM

:(

PancakeWaffles
03-14-2010, 02:32 AM

:lol:

Green Goblin
03-14-2010, 07:44 AM
ffs just find someone you trust with an account and donate on the account.:frusty: problem solved.

Shlesers
03-14-2010, 09:23 PM
...some proper reasons to get invited...

I can't think of any proper reason why someone should be invited to FTN, except if friend wants to invite you.

Content? Other trackers...
Pre's? Other trackers...
Packs? Other trackers...
Community? Are you really want to rate some girls tits with 5k other nerd's?
Ofc, there are other serious discussions goin' on, at least that's what I've heard, but it seems that OP's english isn't that good to take part of them.

Ohh, how could I forget a "status" reason. Why no one mentions this in their request? Everybody knows that FTN is about status. It's pretty normal that most of the BT users would like to be a part of some respected community. Instead of this, they just try to find other reasons but reality is that most of them just can't find any. :lol:

Like others said, find a friend who have acc there and donate.

Villalltheway
03-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Who gives a shit if he requested for it let him. If he gets an invite good luck to him. People say he hasnt made a good request there is NO such thing as a good request when it comes to ftn i have noticed on this site, so why do people bother saying he has made a shit request. Even if someone writes parapraphs of y they want it, people will just say there are 1000 other 0-day sites that are just as good about.

PancakeWaffles
03-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Who gives a shit if he requested for it let him. If he gets an invite good luck to him. People say he hasnt made a good request there is NO such thing as a good request when it comes to ftn i have noticed on this site, so why do people bother saying he has made a shit request. Even if someone writes parapraphs of y they want it, people will just say there are 1000 other 0-day sites that are just as good about.

Because 99% of the time the reason people say is content when they won't just straight up say I want this tracker just so I can say I am a member.

snagit
03-15-2010, 03:51 AM
Because 99% of the time the reason people say is content when they won't just straight up say I want this tracker just so I can say I am a member.

I want this tracker just so I can say I am a member.

:lol:

Tv Controls you
03-15-2010, 03:58 AM
^^^^^

Does that mean someone will invite him? lol

snagit
03-15-2010, 04:32 AM
^^^^^

Does that mean someone will invite him? lol

You never know... :naughty: :shifty:

IdolEyes787
03-15-2010, 01:57 PM
Word to System or anyone else looking for a FTN( or any other) invite,if anyone PMs you offering to sell you one please report it to staff so that their account can be banned from here .

Chief_Garbonzo
03-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Word to System or anyone else looking for a FTN( or any other) invite,if anyone PMs you offering to sell you one please report it to staff so that their account can be banned from here .

If this happens, and one is reported, they then graduate to the Dunce Corner right?? :turned:

anon
03-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Looking at some of the entries there, I'd say... yes :D

System
03-15-2010, 06:18 PM

ok ... :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
03-15-2010, 06:37 PM
I take it that's a no and you are admitting to being a dick.
Good to know, now if anything seemingly shady happens on your account I won't need to assume anything.

VinX
03-15-2010, 07:07 PM

if i were u , i wouldnt put that smiley ... makes mods go crazy .. believe me !

IdolEyes787
03-15-2010, 07:23 PM
It's like blood in the water to a shark. True story.

VinX
03-15-2010, 07:25 PM
It's like blood in the water to a shark. True story.

cant agree more ...

i would suggest System uses :cry: OR :( .. ahahaha

robisoare
03-15-2010, 08:15 PM
nothing is imposible

VinX
03-15-2010, 08:21 PM
http://www.demotivatorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/nothing_is_impossible.7qbjo1kmz80sccoo08g0go8cw.ap2qhjyqp08cgc0c80ss4cco4.th.jpeg

ca_aok
03-16-2010, 12:03 AM
i don't want to post on the forum ... if somebody have i will speak and show him only using pmBecause he's a dirty trader! :yup:

n00bz0r
03-16-2010, 06:47 AM
i a good guy.. i like communitis. i use account. i no bad guy. i no seller or trader scam.
i see p2i myself. can i has an invite pl0x? pls?

if i no use account, i disable. k?

/kthxbai

Thats an average request post.
The odds of a request like that have astronomical odds of gettin filled.
So, take your time out to write a decent request if you are wee bit serious about joining any site though this route.

Figured this might help: (even if it were for lulz)
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-03/29/xin_21203052920222962014261.jpg

Zac090
03-16-2010, 08:26 AM
i a good guy.. i like communitis. i use account. i no bad guy. i no seller or trader scam.

/kthxbai

That sounds like a guy who actually loves communities communitis :w00t:

VinX
03-16-2010, 08:28 AM

/kthxbai

http://tennesseebillsotr.com/otr/WW%20II%20Posters%20&%20Pics/Oh%20Yeah.jpg

Zac090
03-16-2010, 08:30 AM

http://tennesseebillsotr.com/otr/WW%20II%20Posters%20&%20Pics/Oh%20Yeah.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/dsumm438/Western/CowboyUpHellYeah.png

System
03-16-2010, 08:57 AM
i don't want to post on the forum ... if somebody have i will speak and show him only using pmBecause he's a dirty trader! :yup:

is no true ... :O

I take it that's a no and you are admitting to being a dick.
Good to know, now if anything seemingly shady happens on your account I won't need to assume anything.

lol ... i say ok (YES) :pinch:

if i were u , i wouldnt put that smiley ... makes mods go crazy .. believe me !

i see ...:blink:

ca_aok
03-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Might want to explain your rep points from known traders and those saying things like "trusted" then ;)

Might wanna try your luck in the trading section, because this isn't going anywhere fast.

n00bz0r
03-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Teh bubble burst right on ur face.. :dabs:

http://www.bruceongames.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/burst-bubble.jpg

System
03-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Might want to explain your rep points from known traders and those saying things like "trusted" then ;)

Might wanna try your luck in the trading section, because this isn't going anywhere fast.

ohhh... i do not do TRADE !!!

Rep Point : "QPD - he's cool" you want to say QPD is a trader !?:blink: (i have a giveaway thread , and i give there acc [i don't use] and invites) this is trade ????:pinch: ( http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-giveaway-394804/page3 )

The_Martinator
03-16-2010, 10:07 PM

ohhh... i do not do TRADE !!!

Rep Point : "QPD - he's cool" you want to say QPD is a trader !?:blink: (i have a giveaway thread , and i give there acc [i don't use] and invites) this is trade ????:pinch: ( http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-giveaway-394804/page3 )

For trackers' staffs it's close enough...

System
03-17-2010, 08:14 AM

why to receive disable for inactivity when i can give the acc to somebody who needs a account/invite there ... this i think is not trade ... :mellow: i just want to help...

X-Files
03-17-2010, 08:15 AM

why to receive disable for inactivity when i can give the acc to somebody who needs a account/invite there ... this i think is not trade ... :mellow: i just want to help...

+1 ..u talk about FTN? can i get it? :w00t:

System
03-17-2010, 10:32 AM

+1 ..u talk about FTN? can i get it? :w00t:

i don't talk about FTN :D

The_Martinator
03-18-2010, 06:59 AM

If you don't plan to use it, don't log in. Don't exchange it for BT rep or a favor. That's putting a price on it, IMO.

A
03-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Teh bubble burst right on ur face.. :dabs:

http://www.bruceongames.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/burst-bubble.jpg

HOT !!! :wub:

System
03-18-2010, 06:19 PM

If you don't plan to use it, don't log in. Don't exchange it for BT rep or a favor. That's putting a price on it, IMO.

=)) i don't exchange for BT rep or favor.... :dabs: