PDA

View Full Version : It's time to dethrone sharky

1000possibleclaws
03-14-2010, 02:44 AM
I think it's time to dethrone sharky from the top of our communities active bloggers.

Backie, banned for god knows what reasons from many a tracker (probably because he is an arrogant prick) has started a blog, and while it's mostly gossipy drama rants and some random Toyota story, he says he's gonna start putting more time/effort into it as people are starting to read.

Check it out here (http://onasoapbox.co.uk/), if you want the latest scoop on how pisexy faked his death for profit, and how Feeling is apparently more of a bamf then you might have thought.

http://onasoapbox.co.uk/

Albo Da Kid
03-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Blackie the fat kid who used to look up to Hitler? It was about time he did something about his need of attention.

gamesover
03-14-2010, 02:59 AM
I used to read his posts at another forum. He always seemed to be getting in fights with people. Not suprised his blog is about drama

Rart
03-14-2010, 03:13 AM
I don't get it. :(

IdolEyes787
03-14-2010, 04:19 AM
Jesus Christ what an attention seeking fool.

"You can get into pretty much any tracker if you’re cool"
I wonder who determines who and what is cool and who and what is not?Me personally I think someone who blogs about such shit and uses words like lutz is the antithesis of cool by any reasonable definition .

ca_aok
03-14-2010, 06:27 AM
Backie is a fucking moron. There's really no other way to say it. I still can't believe FSF promoted his shithole of a blog, and his terrible review site that has nothing of substance and is clearly just a middle finger to the "secretive" sites by hosting screenshots.

I was pretty disappointed when I saw those promotions. I suppose there's the off chance he wasn't aware of who Backie was, but that's pretty unlikely.

Cabalo
03-14-2010, 06:31 AM
He has been banned here at least twice, with other nicks though.
Now that you talked about it, I clearly remember. Just a troublemaker.

n00bz0r
03-14-2010, 07:53 AM
Backie is a prick suffering from ADHD who tries his best to look cool by posting a bunch of lame ass screenshots in front of a bunch of newbs obsessed by levels and rarity of sites.
Anything else that describes him? I dont think so.

And lol @ tryin to dethrone sharky. You will have to do a lot more than simply posting gossip which 'you' find interesting.

karachidude
03-14-2010, 10:44 AM
i like reading Backie's blogs,he's cool :D

Zac090
03-14-2010, 10:46 AM
If cool= attention seeker,
yes he's damn cool :yup:

karachidude
03-14-2010, 10:52 AM
he deserves all the attention he wants.The guys iniatiative about the naziism in the BT world is progressive,alot of people read his blog cause tries to shed light on the other dark side of things,he thinks people should know about

The_Martinator
03-14-2010, 12:40 PM
I agree with Backie on something, freedom of speech is very important. So is the freedom to listen or not to listen to something people tell you (or at least whether to believe them or not). I will only be reading it from time to time, but mostly for the lulz. Do NOT take that place as a reliable source of info.

FSF has its flaws, but it's still way ahead of this site, imo.

Di@monds
03-14-2010, 12:46 PM
damn another attention whore :(

Funkin'
03-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Blackie the fat kid who used to look up to Hitler?

Don't forget how he likes to argue how "elite" he is.

NkFy
03-14-2010, 02:00 PM
ShareTheP2P: Maybe to review a tracker without censore the staff can eassly search for your ip and to ban/disabled you on tracker
Backie: And? Another invite is pretty easy to get. Lets remember these guys fail at keeping out determinted people so just ban the entire IP range
ShareTheP2P: I dont think so..because when you get banip/disabled its pretty hard to get again in (without the staff accept)

Backie: Legit Proxies FTW!
Backie: Plus a new IP is only a phone call away

ShareTheP2P: its not a solution! anyway the most often question for peek is: they will improve the censorship on reviews?
Backie: The censor? It is highly unlikely there will ever be any censorship on peekinsi.de. The tactic trackers are using to try and force it is just silly.
ShareTheP2P: tell me something about your blogs...
Backie: Simply peekinsi.de is just a place for people to review tracker with 100% anonyminity and free of censorship. If people don't like the reviews and content, it's simple, just add some. It's not like I add the content it's all user submitted.
Backie: On a Soapbox is just a new blog spreading light on the unspoken area's on the torrent community.

The blogs/sites are not owned/runed just by Backie:
Backie: You do know the sites aren't run by just me, they are ran by Bratva which is multiple people.

the interview with the owner of peek and onasoap lol

karachidude
03-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Blackie the fat kid who used to look up to Hitler?

Don't forget how he likes to argue how "elite" he is.

so ur jelous huh :sick:

cinephilia
03-14-2010, 02:31 PM
sharky? :unsure:
looks like i missed something.

Quarterquack
03-14-2010, 03:31 PM
I suppose I'm in a minority when I say I like both peekinside and onasoapbox? Most of these big name news blogs are just held back because of their "respect" for tracker staff wishes, which is really translated into "We're dick riding our ways into places we couldn't get into through friends."

Neither onasoapbox or peekinside are for that reason, in fact, they're the complete opposite of the spectrum; always directly attacking the source of the problem. Whether it be power hungry staff/donation scams etc.

PS: I really doubt Feeling was serious about what he said with the donations, if he even said it. It's not like him to speak that way at all, or at least not from what I've seen of him.

Rart
03-14-2010, 03:47 PM
I would perhaps "respect" them a little more (starting from pretty much none) if it wasn't for the fact that some of their "rarer" reviews were so blatantly ripped off from FST's reviews.

cinephilia
03-14-2010, 04:39 PM
lol Rart, they are just reviews, relax.

Cabalo
03-14-2010, 05:49 PM
I like his style.
Finally someone who actually speaks his minds, no matter how politically incorrect they may be.
Something for a change, after some kind of narrow minded people I'm used to and are all for "trackers are God. Obey them. Obey. Obey. FST is bad".

I'll be reading that blog with attention from now on.
Thanks JimmyCamLatte.

TraLaLa
03-14-2010, 05:58 PM
waste of time

VinX
03-14-2010, 06:29 PM
he looks like that small kid in the movie ... cant remember the name but Sandra bullock won oscar for that ...

Shlesers
03-14-2010, 07:36 PM
he looks like that small kid in the movie ... cant remember the name but Sandra bullock won oscar for that ...

The Blind Side :yup:

Long time no see old bastard. :happy:

Feeling
03-15-2010, 12:12 PM
However that was not Feeling that was me posing as Feeling, do you really think an admin would say that in public? So i really doubt this is going to cause the destruction of FSF, no facts were checked or provided other than fake logs. Nevertheless I am enjoying some of the articles.
-SpX21<3

Re : me

These fake logs are lame.

Disme
03-15-2010, 01:00 PM
I like his style.
Finally someone who actually speaks his minds, no matter how politically incorrect they may be.
Something for a change, after some kind of narrow minded people I'm used to and are all for "trackers are God. Obey them. Obey. Obey. FST is bad".

I'll be reading that blog with attention from now on.
Thanks JimmyCamLatte.

Speaking your mind isn't always a sign of intelligence ... in many cases it's a sign of immaturity or poor interpersonal skills :frusty:

Quarterquack
03-15-2010, 07:00 PM
These fake logs are lame.

PS: I really doubt Feeling was serious about what he said with the donations, if he even said it.

Called it!