DrParker
03-14-2010, 05:58 PM
thanks il try

sez
03-14-2010, 07:01 PM
I was gonna ask you to define nothing.

cs101
03-14-2010, 07:05 PM
nothing means for no legible reason , without reason, or banned just for fun, or something like that.

Burnsy
03-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Happened to me once... till I went and asked for clarification, turns out I had done something without realising... you might find something similar happened to you...

Quarterquack
03-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Happened to me once... till I went and asked for clarification, turns out I had done something without realising... you might find something similar happened to you...

Could you elaborate? I'm not poking fun at you, I just can't imagine any sort of situation where I break a rule without knowing so...

karachidude
03-14-2010, 08:12 PM
a possible situation could be "requesting freeleech more than once in comments on IPT",without even bieng a power user,and without realizing only PU and up can request freeleech

Burnsy
03-14-2010, 09:03 PM

Could you elaborate? I'm not poking fun at you, I just can't imagine any sort of situation where I break a rule without knowing so...

Was a while ago now.

I was uploading some stuff on a friends site, some of it came from SCC... hadn't bothered checking their rules properly, and realised only too late that they asked for that not to be done... anyway, long story short, they found out and disabled me.

Went into their support channel and got one Admin who was pretty off with me (at this point I hadn't re-read their rules, so had no idea what I'd done particularly) and he kicked me from the support channel as I wouldn't 'be honest' and admit to what I'd done (even though at this point I didn't know what I'd done).

Went back in and spoke to another Admin (while the first Admin was still present in the channel), who actually took the time to explain to me what I'd done.... I admitted it, apologised, and spoke about other trackers who didn't forbid this sort of thing, it had been a genuine mistake and the Admin re-enabled me, asked me to go through the rules again as they may have changed since I'd joined up and last read them and asked me not to do it again... I said I wouldn't and haven't had a problem since,,,

As long as it's a genuine mistake and you didn't mean it then I'm sure whatever it is will be handled fairly and sensibly :)

Villalltheway
03-14-2010, 09:28 PM
anybody can help? i need to check why..

Maybe cause ur a trader?

sez
03-14-2010, 11:04 PM
anybody can help? i need to check why..

Maybe cause ur a trader?

ok i am also want to tradw with Gohan
and would rather want Sh00t or waliddaib
^^ that guy is obviously dumb but you,well....anyways,last I checked SCC had a very interesting policy as regards trading..interesting in a vewy vewy way.

Peanut
03-16-2010, 10:20 AM
irc.sceneaccess.org
#sceneaccess
#scc-support
Thanks i was looking for the channel

BABBY
03-16-2010, 01:26 PM

Was a while ago now.

I was uploading some stuff on a friends site, some of it came from SCC... hadn't bothered checking their rules properly, and realised only too late that they asked for that not to be done... anyway, long story short, they found out and disabled me.

Went into their support channel and got one Admin who was pretty off with me (at this point I hadn't re-read their rules, so had no idea what I'd done particularly) and he kicked me from the support channel as I wouldn't 'be honest' and admit to what I'd done (even though at this point I didn't know what I'd done).

Went back in and spoke to another Admin (while the first Admin was still present in the channel), who actually took the time to explain to me what I'd done.... I admitted it, apologised, and spoke about other trackers who didn't forbid this sort of thing, it had been a genuine mistake and the Admin re-enabled me, asked me to go through the rules again as they may have changed since I'd joined up and last read them and asked me not to do it again... I said I wouldn't and haven't had a problem since,,,

As long as it's a genuine mistake and you didn't mean it then I'm sure whatever it is will be handled fairly and sensibly :)

really thanks for taking trouble to right all this just to educate us.

this thread really educated me:)

big hand to the admin who re enabled your account:clap:

cinephilia
03-16-2010, 02:27 PM
really thanks for taking trouble to right all this just to educate us.

this thread really educated me:)
great...

X-Files
03-16-2010, 05:02 PM
just find another invite.finish of story..

anon
03-16-2010, 05:04 PM
That recommendation and all that stuff with you having had an FTN account in the past is kind of shady... :ermm:

X-Files
03-16-2010, 05:07 PM
SCC not hard to find, so i dont see its really difficult. since i dont think he can get the acc back. but still good luck! :D

anon
03-16-2010, 05:12 PM
SCC not hard to find

That doesn't mean you should simply look for another invite if banned, not to mention a lot of trackers have at least basic means to detect dupes.

DrParker
03-16-2010, 10:47 PM
they just ban and disable me coz of some stupid ppl from my country.
this is what they told me on irc,they just decided to clear all users from some countries

X-Files
03-16-2010, 10:57 PM
thats sad.. :(

anon
03-16-2010, 11:04 PM
Assuming DrParker was indeed told what he posted, it also doesn't make much sense. :huh:

Speedo
03-16-2010, 11:56 PM
Had a couple dissables. Before you go irc, have at least 2,3,4 alternative stories. Come with one and your dead!

I was accused for cheating at some big music site, This bullshit I have seen before.

sear
03-17-2010, 12:20 AM
Yah because if you tell them multiple stories that wouldn't make them suspicious at all :rolleyes:

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 05:08 AM
Yah because if you tell them multiple stories that wouldn't make them suspicious at all :rolleyes:

It's simple really.

I left all 4 of my seedboxes downloading the same torrent, while my friend, who lives in Africa, unbeknown to me keylogged my account and sold invites to his friends...

Cut-Copy-Paste
03-17-2010, 05:23 AM
It's simple really.

I left all 4 of my seedboxes downloading the same torrent, while my friend, who lives in Africa, unbeknown to me keylogged my account and sold invites to his friends... even though i did not had invite..

PancakeWaffles
03-17-2010, 06:22 AM

It's simple really.

I left all 4 of my seedboxes downloading the same torrent, while my friend, who lives in Africa, unbeknown to me keylogged my account and sold invites to his friends...

You poor, poor innocent soul, here take my account and use your 4 seedboxes.

anon
03-17-2010, 04:48 PM

Four seedboxes? Cabalo's guide on how to get inside any tracker is doing you well. :lol:

Lovestoned
03-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Assuming DrParker was indeed told what he posted, it also doesn't make much sense. :huh:

Makes sense to me.

They don't mind losing a few hundred members for a couple of bugs that they aren't going to pick out one by one.

They would then leave out the important members from the particular country.

It's SCC we're talking about. :O

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 05:59 PM
They don't mind losing a few hundred members for a couple of bugs that they aren't going to pick out one by one.

I really don't understand how people say things like that... take away sploit, antd, splice and there goes half the swarm speeds (no jokes intended). Members are not entirely disposable, you know. Most members on SCC actually use shared boxes instead of dedicated ones, with very few exceptions, such as the prominent names above.

EDIT: I guess what I'm saying is, it depends on who they're giving up. I'm sure SCC would have a lot of regrets if they let the server randomly pick 100 members and throw them out, which is exactly what trackers do when they ban countries. Fortunately SCC only bans new sign-ups, from said countries and weeds out the rest of the problems. Flat-out saying that any/all members are disposable because there will be more to replace them is wrong.

Speedo
03-19-2010, 01:53 AM

I really don't understand how people say things like that... take away sploit, antd, splice and there goes half the swarm speeds (no jokes intended). Members are not entirely disposable, you know. Most members on SCC actually use shared boxes instead of dedicated ones, with very few exceptions, such as the prominent names above.

EDIT: I guess what I'm saying is, it depends on who they're giving up. I'm sure SCC would have a lot of regrets if they let the server randomly pick 100 members and throw them out, which is exactly what trackers do when they ban countries. Fortunately SCC only bans new sign-ups, from said countries and weeds out the rest of the problems. Flat-out saying that any/all members are disposable because there will be more to replace them is wrong.

Somehow I agree! Anyone outing another seedbox guy is really a snitch. Deal with it the right way!

In whatever you do in life. There is always the option to not be a dick!

senegal
06-08-2010, 09:23 PM
http://www.picmik.net/images/723untitled.jpg (http://www.picmik.net/view.php?filename=723untitled.jpg)

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Please, enable my account!!! Please!:cry:

anon
06-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Enable a few of mine while you're at it:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1427/whatdisabled.png

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3570/sctdisabled.png

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/9193/rsbanned.png

Tokeman
06-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Enable...? I'm still trying to figure out where SCT hid the log in page, HA :P

HcTiB01
06-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Enable...? I'm still trying to figure out where SCT hid the log in page, HA :P

Try it harder you might get lucky finding it lol

anon
06-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Last edited by zonta; Today at 19:36..

Damn, missed it. :dabs:

Burnsy
06-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Last edited by zonta; Today at 19:36..Damn, missed it. :dabs:

I read it, forgot it... you weren't missing much, or I'd have remembered... does that even make any sense?

anon
06-08-2010, 10:54 PM
you weren't missing much

All I wanted to know. :)

senegal
06-09-2010, 12:47 PM
http://www.picmik.net/images/723untitled.jpg (http://www.picmik.net/view.php?filename=723untitled.jpg)

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Please, enable my account!!! Please!:cry:

Enable, Goddamnit!

o__O
06-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Looks like LiLLKurd "The Gypsy Hunter" caught you doing something suspicious.

What did they say when you went to the irc support channel?

cap87
06-09-2010, 12:57 PM
I heard you'll get enabled faster if you use a larger font size.

senegal
06-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Looks like LiLLKurd "The Gypsy Hunter" caught you doing something suspicious.

what?????????????:blink:

I heard you'll get enabled faster if you use a larger font size.

this is maximum.

anon
06-09-2010, 05:03 PM
what?????????????:blink:

I like how you avoided the question about the support IRC channel.

senegal
06-09-2010, 05:51 PM
i don't know how to use irc. You forgot so easy: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-music-vids-staff-member-384356:wacko:

EDIT:
I want my account back!

anon
06-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Then you'd better learn.

senegal
06-09-2010, 05:55 PM
I tried, but it's so difficult.

TONiC
06-09-2010, 11:40 PM
I tried, but it's so difficult.

Install Xchat.
Type:

/nick "your-nick"
/server irc.sceneaccess.org
/join #scc-support

Took me 4 years at M.I.T. just to do that

IdolEyes787
06-10-2010, 01:12 AM
At least your time there wasn't totally wasted then[/sarcasm]

anon
06-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Type:

/nick "your-nick"
/server irc.sceneaccess.org
/join #scc-support

He won't know what to do when the staff tells him to use his site nick and not "your-nick". :idunno:

susiserken
06-10-2010, 06:06 PM
i was "forced" lol to go on IRC some time ago i was surprised how easy it was :blink:

senegal
06-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Type:

He won't know what to do when the staff tells him to use his site nick and not "your-nick". :idunno:

:blink:

o__O
06-10-2010, 09:11 PM
You seem like a mook.

senegal
06-11-2010, 01:16 PM
What "mook" means?

anon
06-11-2010, 03:30 PM
What "mook" means?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mook%20(n.)

You can thank me later.

senegal
06-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Type:

she! won't know what to do when the staff tells her to use his site nick and not "your-nick". :idunno:

// fixed

anon
06-11-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm sure that will get you another SCC invite :lol:

Quarterquack
06-11-2010, 09:02 PM
she! won't know what to do when the staff tells her to use his site nick and not "your-nick". :idunno:

// fixed

Decide once and for all.

senegal
06-12-2010, 08:09 AM
I'm sure that will get you another SCC invite :lol:

No, the account will be enable soon. I'm still working on it.

Type:

She won't know what to do when the staff tells her to use her site nick and not "your-nick". :idunno:

//fixed v 2.0 :P

anon
06-12-2010, 04:39 PM
No, the account will be enable soon. I'm still working on it.

Don't spare us from the details :shifty:

senegal
06-12-2010, 05:45 PM
You asked the details.

Champo101
06-14-2010, 12:21 PM
no. Don't be a moron, Don't put your email there don't request when you're a n00b. Jeez, so many things wrong with this "post"/request.
PS: I bought meself an a**hole hat.

karachidude
06-14-2010, 01:19 PM
cane you give me an invite for scc on e-mail :)

PLS :D

i would like to gift u a FTN invite,all u have to do is PM idoleyes and cabalo,and ask them for it,show me the replies,and i will send u the invite :lol::lol:

TONiC
06-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Just a conspiracy theory but:

senegal = rorschach at SCC?

Anyone who's at SCC has probably seen one of his 400 contributions to their forums... he was banned on the 7th of this month, whilst senegal first posted then too - not sure because I don't have correct time settings between sites... might also explain his unwillingness to post IRC logs...

Quarterquack
06-14-2010, 09:41 PM

I'm almost positive Rorschach was banned for trolling. That and Rorschach could string two words of English together.

nthpeter
06-14-2010, 10:01 PM

I'm almost positive Rorschach was banned for trolling. That and Rorschach could string two words of English together.

Some serious investigation is going on here.

senegal
06-18-2010, 01:58 PM

Anyone who's at SCC has probably seen one of his 400 contributions to their forums... he was banned on the 7th of this month, whilst senegal first posted then too - not sure because I don't have correct time settings between sites... might also explain his unwillingness to post IRC logs...

You want SS's?

:blink: