PDA

View Full Version : thebox.bz

adewolves
03-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Sorry if I've put this in the wrong section or asked something I shouldn't have asked, but has anyone got an invite to thebox. My ratio on all the private sites is good as I use a seedbox on all my torrents.

LubTheStaringCat
03-15-2010, 02:02 PM
Thebox.bz has frequent open signs, just keep checking back now and again.

adewolves
03-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Cheers for the info mate, it's just that I'm like a little kid (43 year old one) who can't wait for anything. I'll keep giving it a go though.

If anyone does have one I can give you any stats you want from tl bitsoup wildbytes .

Anybody please, my stats for tl are Uploaded: 6.07 TB Downloaded: 4.04 TB, and I don't donate, I use seedbox. I have invites on there as well,but please no piss takers.:whistling

The reason I want to get on this site is because being 43 years old I want to try and relive my childhood, I loved 70s tele, just very hard to get now, for free anyway.

specialtee
03-17-2010, 02:28 AM
ive been checking for so long now, i'm about to give up. thebox is an amazing site too. i used it a few years ago, but stopped, and now my account doesnt exist anymore cause i hadnt used it in forever. dumbass me! grrr

X-Files
03-17-2010, 08:41 AM
i have bunch thebox.bz invite..but how can i invite u? seems u cannot see PM..

Speedo
03-17-2010, 11:59 AM
I made a thread about this problem called "Looking for open signups". It explains what you ned. :)

anon
03-17-2010, 04:46 PM
i have bunch thebox.bz invite..but how can i invite u? seems u cannot see PM..

Wait until he gets his privileges here.

adewolves
03-18-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm dying for a invite to the box but the guy above has a bunch, how do I get the pm privlage, I'm on quite a few top private sites but although it's good for latest movies and games, it's not great for the older stuff in series. I suppose you can't have it all.

anon
03-18-2010, 05:48 PM
how do I get the pm privlage

15 days of membership and 20 useful posts (don't spam). Asking for invites without the necessary privileges may get you an infraction.

adewolves
03-24-2010, 05:37 PM
There was open signups earlier my mate got on but whenever I tried tried I chose my username password etc and clicked to join and it goes to a page saying database error contact site administrator...any idea why this is.

anon
03-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Perhaps a table crashed. When this happens, the site "opens" signups (because it can't check if the user limit has been hit) and thus lets you register, but since the table is damaged it can't record the new data.

adewolves
03-24-2010, 05:48 PM
So any advice on what I should do, should I just keep trying as its open again now.

anon
03-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Perhaps it's indeed worth a try. I just actually tried signing up and it worked.

adewolves
03-24-2010, 05:54 PM
must be a problem my end then, god knows what though, Ive tried loads of times now, still the same.

Any ideas anyone, just used google to look for anything and came accross a guy back in 2006 lol who had the same prob, but no solution. Ive tried firefox and ie 7 but still no joy. My cookies are enabled, I cant think of anything else.

adewolves
03-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Do you think my ip address is being blocked, I'm with sky I've heard they're blocking a few things now?:angry:

Glitterstep
03-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Its open atm . :)

adewolves
03-25-2010, 10:40 AM
I know it is mate, but Ive tried to sign up loads of times I just get database error...Im pulling my freaking hair out here.:angry:

X-Files
03-25-2010, 11:38 AM
if u still cannot singup, and u already can send PM
just find me for invite to thebox

adewolves
03-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Sorted. I contacted them through irc and it seems skyusers are banned from signing up. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come from sky. I got an invite off irc the site admin...thanks mate. Agreat site but the only problem with it I can see is the stuff I want as no leechers so Im warned right away before I download that my ratio will die if I downlaod it. Ive no probs uploading as I use a seedbox, but if there's no takers I've got nothing to give back. By the way thanks for your help on here, and I hope to contribute a lot more in the future.:)

anon
03-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Ive no probs uploading as I use a seedbox, but if there's no takers I've got nothing to give back.

You should jump with your seedbox on leeched torrents and buffer up using those. :)

Speedo
03-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Am I the only one left to wonder why there is so much love for a crap tracker?

Solariz
03-30-2010, 04:30 PM
Am I the only one left to wonder why there is so much love for a crap tracker?

Hehe,
I have such a great ratio there, like nowhere else, but can rarely find anything useful to download.

Most of the better documentaries and shows upped there are of poor ripping quality and can be found in superior edition easily on usenet.

I however find it good for concerts and music

pint76o
04-01-2010, 09:34 PM
This became one of my favorite! I like English TV, the shows are awesome, and yes they open regs from time to time so it's not that hard to reg in, that's how I got there :)

TONiC
04-02-2010, 08:42 AM
One of the best trackers around. If you don't love it, then you aren't fully appreciating what it has to offer.

lucaslee
04-04-2010, 06:33 AM
i registered the box by open signup just 2months ago.it often opens.

15MAVkf
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
the best resource for british tv...I love it!

casper
04-10-2010, 12:13 PM
great tracker with nice forums

eeionn
04-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Sorted. I contacted them through irc and it seems skyusers are banned from signing up. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come from sky. I got an invite off irc the site admin...thanks mate. Agreat site but the only problem with it I can see is the stuff I want as no leechers so Im warned right away before I download that my ratio will die if I downlaod it. Ive no probs uploading as I use a seedbox, but if there's no takers I've got nothing to give back. By the way thanks for your help on here, and I hope to contribute a lot more in the future.:)

Thanks

I have been trying to sign up to thebox for ages and was getting the same error message. I will try the IRC route

lionz123
04-14-2010, 02:11 AM
i have the invitation also.
pm me after few days as i am not able to access that right now as i am new.

snagit
04-14-2010, 02:22 AM
i have the invitation also.
pm me after few days as i am not able to access that right now as i am new.

He already got in :):

oneandonly
04-15-2010, 08:17 AM
The first person who writes me PM and he has 20 posts here can get thebox.bz from me.

X-Files
04-15-2010, 08:27 AM
it open singup...