Joseph
03-15-2010, 10:38 PM
revolutiontt ??

CevapsizSorular
03-15-2010, 10:40 PM
No Joseph :D

Mister Moo
03-16-2010, 12:15 AM
believe me you don't need revolt. I am a member there, its a forum where people who have known each other for 4 years talk with one another. They have a tracker with 1 torrent on it. There is no invite section where people will invite you to any site you want, in fact many of the staff members there don't even have accounts on more than one of two site (like what.cd or torrentleech) Also on top of that, no one will ever trade a revolt account, or trade an invite or anything, so just drop it and leave us alone.

Joseph
03-16-2010, 12:26 AM
thank you Mister Moo for this information

Cabalo
03-16-2010, 12:32 AM
believe me you don't need revolt. I am a member there, its a forum where people who have known each other for 4 years talk with one another. They have a tracker with 1 torrent on it. There is no invite section where people will invite you to any site you want, in fact many of the staff members there don't even have accounts on more than one of two site (like what.cd or torrentleech) Also on top of that, no one will ever trade a revolt account, or trade an invite or anything, so just drop it and leave us alone.

What's that little image hosted on your siggy? :eyebrows:

pinn
03-16-2010, 07:34 AM

Why wouldn't anybody trade it even if it's bad. Reputation? If it was a bad tracker that was rare I'd understand, but now I don't. Are there invites availible for some users?

pretend
03-16-2010, 08:26 AM
Why wouldn't anybody trade it even if it's bad. Reputation? If it was a bad tracker that was rare I'd understand, but now I don't. Are there invites availible for some users?

Major delusion is, it's not actually a tracker.

berry89
03-16-2010, 09:35 AM
i have revolt , and i want megauplaod 1 year account.. ..so forget it

anon
03-16-2010, 05:03 PM
What's that little image hosted on your siggy? :eyebrows:

It's either broken or an IP-grabbing link. :unsure:

pinn
03-16-2010, 05:49 PM

So? That wasn't my question. I know it's a forum.

Mister Moo
03-16-2010, 08:41 PM

So? That wasn't my question. I know it's a forum.

it's vaguely connected with private bittorent scene and people think its "rare" . Also we used to have an invite forum where people's requests got immediately filled because everyone there actually trusts each other. Then they opened up signups like 2 years ago, let a bunch of retards run wild, abuse the invite thread and now it's permanently closed.