PDA

View Full Version : Ftn

TBTK
03-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Hey all follow FST:ers! :)

I've been in torrenting for some time now, about 4 years if I'm right, and thought it might be the time to get into FTN. Understand that they have opened up for invites.

Lets see: I've been torrenting for a long time as I said before and I've been a good user on all the trackers I've been on including: GFT (GFT Engaged up: 670 GB), TL (Power User up:4 TB), TTi (Legend User up: 6 TB) and ScT before they closed (up: about 2 TB) RIP ScT!!! :(
The reason I want to get into FTN is because I've been told it should be a grate tracker, a little like ScT, and itīs ratio free which I think is the best way of torrenting. But mostly it's because I'm from Sweden and it would be nice to have one a little safer tracker if the government decides to hunt us torrenters down even more.
I occasionally have seed box, lent from friends or bought for a month.
What's more to say? I would donate if I was invited so that more users could be invited because that's what it's all about. SHARING!!! :D

Can show profs for the trackers above and more if wanted.

All my best /TBTK

LubTheStaringCat
03-15-2010, 11:39 PM
You've been here over a year and only 15 posts, does anyone here on FST know you?

Tv Controls you
03-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Well they are the only "grate" tracker I know of myself. He brings up a valid point about security. And he has utorrent as his avatar....

I support! lol

cinephilia
03-16-2010, 01:23 AM
[...] and itīs ratio free which I think is the best way of torrenting.
wake up, you don't need a ratio free with such buffers.

GFT (GFT Engaged up: 670 GB), TL (Power User up:4 TB), TTi (Legend User up: 6 TB) and ScT before they closed (up: about 2 TB) RIP ScT!!! :(

Tv Controls you
03-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Cine he is trying to keep his Downloading on the low down now didn't you read...

As he is averaging over 3 Tb's a month lol.

VinX
03-16-2010, 04:27 AM
http://www.webs05.com/wordpress/wp-content/EMUpload/2009/08/notagain.jpg

Green Goblin
03-16-2010, 07:19 AM
http://www.webs05.com/wordpress/wp-content/EMUpload/2009/08/notagain.jpg

thank you, you have made my afternoon so far.

n00bz0r
03-16-2010, 07:42 AM
http://www.thinkgeek.com/blog/2009/03/23/apollo-oh-no-not-again.jpg

TBTK
03-16-2010, 10:29 PM

GFT (GFT Engaged up: 670 GB), TL (Power User up:4 TB), TTi (Legend User up: 6 TB) and ScT before they closed (up: about 2 TB) RIP ScT!!! :(

Didn't I write that I used used seed boxes now and then? ... If I wouldn't have to spend money on seed boxes I would be able to, one have more to eat on my table ;) , I'm a poor student, or DONATE more so that more people could be invited!

Cine he is trying to keep his Downloading on the low down now didn't you read...

As he is averaging over 3 Tb's a month lol.

????

You've been here over a year and only 15 posts, does anyone here on FST know you?

Do you have to do 1600 posts on a forum to be a good torrenter?? I can assure you I've done my share of that spamming and on much more high up forums than this...

X-Files
03-16-2010, 10:34 PM
lol a year and 6post?

anon
03-16-2010, 10:38 PM
I can assure you I've done my share of that spamming and on much more high up forums than this...

Be prepared to read something about requesting FTN on those "high up" forums... :unsure:

Tv Controls you
03-16-2010, 10:39 PM
I can assure you I've done my share of that spamming and on much more high up forums than this...

Take your ass to those "higher" up forums then. Your just another collector that has absolutely no need for ftn.

TBTK
03-16-2010, 11:05 PM
lol a year and 6post?

I could make over a 1000 in a month but what would that tell us??

Tv Controls you
03-16-2010, 11:05 PM
lol a year and 6post?

You support the fst community, and are not just trying to use fst for invites.

anon
03-16-2010, 11:09 PM
You support the fst community

That's assuming a bunch of them are useful :lol: But I agree with the second part... and you also get known among other users.

TBTK
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM

Take your ass to those "higher" up forums then. Your just another collector that has absolutely no need for ftn.

Why do you call me a collector and say that I'm in no need of FTN? haven't I explained why I need FTN? Need a safer tracker now when ScT is dead and you never know what the Swedish government will try next... They infiltrated TL for example. And I'm a student now and can't afford to buy seed boxes as often, so a ratio free tracker that is as good as FTN would be welcome, GFT isn't good enough. I can't really see how you can say that I don't need it? Explain!

X-Files
03-16-2010, 11:11 PM
with your attitude, i doubt they will invite u. :D

P2PDog
03-16-2010, 11:11 PM
If I wouldn't have to spend money on seed boxes I would be able to, one have more to eat on my table ;)

Now THAT is dedication!! Forgoing meals so that you can have overly inflated stats on your trackers.

Someone get this man an invite, QUICKLY, before he starves!! :lol:

... either that, or maybe someone could explain to him that GFT is ratio free, and that he doesn't need a seedbox there :)

Tv Controls you
03-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Gft has the 99.9% the exact content as ftn. And is ratio free

You openly claim Fst is a inferior to other forums you are a member of, and then basically say its a waste of your time posting here.
And you want FTN from Fst?

If we are so trashy, go to your level 209090890 forums and make a request then.

X-Files
03-16-2010, 11:14 PM
its not easy to get ftn. plus with this way u doing. i also need to trade now to get ftn :(

ca_aok
03-17-2010, 12:15 AM
Why do you call me a collector and say that I'm in no need of FTN? haven't I explained why I need FTN? Need a safer tracker now when ScT is dead and you never know what the Swedish government will try next... They infiltrated TL for example. And I'm a student now and can't afford to buy seed boxes as often, so a ratio free tracker that is as good as FTN would be welcome, GFT isn't good enough. I can't really see how you can say that I don't need it? Explain!
There are authorities everywhere. If a kid with an IRC client can get an invite to FTN, so could an anti-P2P infiltrator. The only reason you get letters at a place like TL is because with so many members, it's harder to pinpoint who's taking IPs from swarms.

You say "as often". You have massive buffers on several 0-day sites, you already have a well established account at GFT which has the exact same content aside from the occasional packs. You have ONE post here that isn't begging for an invite.

To sum it up, you fail, and I highly doubt one of the 96 invites currently available is destined for you at the moment.

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 12:48 AM

If you're going to embark on someone's good will, don't slap the same hand that might lend you some help. I highly doubt that scaring off potential recruiters/inviters by being so hostile.

On the other hand, at least you're not doing any sucking up to get to where you want. So, good luck. If you don't get in, don't let it get it to you. You already have ample sources of material.

Cabalo
03-17-2010, 01:06 AM
Do you have to do 1600 posts on a forum to be a good torrenter?? I can assure you I've done my share of that spamming and on much more high up forums than this...

Now you really blew it. :wave:

Artemis
03-17-2010, 02:18 AM
I think your earlier posts here on this forum actually speak volumes for the
kind of user you are :

lol a year and 6post?

thankfully there aren't many to sort through although this is a gem:

Hi everyone on FST! I'm maybe not a very active member here but that is mainly because I have everything I need, ALMOST.

I think it is time to pack up your bat & ball and your try your luck on the 'higher level' forums :naughty:

TBTK
03-17-2010, 07:10 AM
To sum up all that you have written I'll just say: did I come here and claimed an invite?No! I just asked for one. And I haven't written inf post because I don't have the time and I know people who do it just to have the posts, and I think that is ridiculous. And I haven't given away that many invites but that is because first I give to close friends, as it is intended, and then I give to FST so don't have that many left, and probably nothing anyone want. one thing more... if you don't have an invite plz do not write in this thread ;)

Kisses! <3

X-Files
03-17-2010, 07:21 AM
Alright guy! he blew it sooo much!! So just give that FTN invite to me :fst: FTN :fst:

The_Martinator
03-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Dude, you're way too cool for FTN anyway...

TBTK
03-17-2010, 08:33 AM
with your attitude, i doubt they will invite u. :D

h3-h3-h3. And I do love your attitude :P

Since i didnt get FTN in trade yet, now i big up my chance with find in giveaway also. Hope an angel come and invite me to FTN :fst:

:wub::wub::wub:

X-Files
03-17-2010, 08:35 AM
but i make sure i dont have 20 posts & i try with trade also :happy:
not come back after a year with 16post and beg for :fst: FTN :fst:

Disme
03-17-2010, 09:32 AM
i try with trade also :happy:

And that would be a good thing because ... ??? :frusty:

X-Files
03-17-2010, 10:40 AM
i try so hard? :naughty: :fst:FTN:fst:

msg to Brandon -> :angry: people will stop trade if u open singup! :angry:

Speedo
03-17-2010, 10:47 AM

What I was thinking. And ratio free isn't that free, just an alternative tool to ratio. Better go with sites that are looser with their freeleech.

I always end up thinking:"Can I afford that download with my ratio? There is always freeleech.."

IdolEyes787
03-17-2010, 01:08 PM

Repeat that statement as to why you trade enough times and you may even start to believe it.
People will stop trading when they develop some integrity.

Tv Controls you
03-17-2010, 01:48 PM
To sum up all that you have written I'll just say: did I come here and claimed an invite?No! I just asked for one. And I haven't written inf post because I don't have the time and I know people who do it just to have the posts, and I think that is ridiculous. And I haven't given away that many invites but that is because first I give to close friends, as it is intended, and then I give to FST so don't have that many left, and probably nothing anyone want. one thing more... if you don't have an invite plz do not write in this thread ;)

Kisses! <3

I can't believe you are continuing to act like someone will invite you.

This guy is insane.

anonymous0711
03-17-2010, 01:52 PM
I can't believe you are continuing to act like someone will invite you.

This guy is insane.

I've come to the conclusion that most of the people requesting FTN in this forum would fit into the insane category

Tv Controls you
03-17-2010, 01:56 PM
I've come to the conclusion that most of the people requesting FTN in this forum would fit into the insane category

Lol but this guy meets no requirements, has no activity here, doesn't even list 1 lie about why he wants to get in...
He instead lists that his friends told him it was a good site.... I mean really what kind of reason is that.

And then on top of everything, he attempts to degrade this forum, by claiming its a waste of his time and everything posted here is spam.

anonymous0711
03-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Lol but this guy meets no requirements, has no activity here, doesn't even list 1 lie about why he wants to get in...
He instead lists that his friends told him it was a good site.... I mean really what kind of reason is that.

And then on top of everything, he attempts to degrade this forum, by claiming its a waste of his time and everything posted here is spam.

Well in his defense there is a lotta spam here but you have a point he couldve at least pretended to actually care about getting in

tho every "reason" ppl use to get into FTN i have seen shot back into ppls faces recently (usually because ppl wont just admit they want in for the l33tness which is in all actuality the only true reason it is superior to anything else) idk I usually look at FTN requests for the lulz now :D

n00bz0r
03-17-2010, 03:11 PM

:lol:

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 06:18 PM

A good friend of mine told me his girlfriend was a good fuck. Ever since then, I've been trying to "get in there".

anonymous0711
03-17-2010, 06:51 PM
A good friend of mine told me his girlfriend was a good fuck. Ever since then, I've been trying to "get in there".

but if you knew that the girlfriend you already had was just as good a fuck youd just be cooler on the internet for fucking your friends girl would you still be trying desperately to get into your friends girlfriend? as opposed to just being happy with what you had because it was essentially the same thing just less popular among the nerds attempting to enhance their e-penis?

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 06:56 PM
but if you knew that the girlfriend you already had was just as good a fuck youd just be cooler on the internet for fucking your friends girl would you still be trying desperately to get into your friends girlfriend? as opposed to just being happy with what you had because it was essentially the same thing just less popular among the nerds attempting to enhance their e-penis?

I think I would. The thing about it is, nobody wants an ugly girlfriend that gets a 4/10. Everyone wants a level 10 girlfriend, to show her off to his friends and prove that he can get a solid 10.

PS: I just compared having a girlfriend to torrent tracker levels. I'm going to go sit in a corner and ask myself what happened to me.

anonymous0711
03-17-2010, 07:22 PM
I think I would. The thing about it is, nobody wants an ugly girlfriend that gets a 4/10. Everyone wants a level 10 girlfriend, to show her off to his friends and prove that he can get a solid 10.

PS: I just compared having a girlfriend to torrent tracker levels. I'm going to go sit in a corner and ask myself what happened to me.

Lmao i probably need to sit in a corner and punish myself too... shame on us :(
but to continue on this note its like that new movie shes out of my league... theres a reason these guys are having to beg for FTN invites... 9s and 10s go for 9s and 10s and these guys are simply 4s and should be grateful to even be able to have 5s and 6s...
actually based on their obsession with enhancing their e-peen with FTN id assume that not only are they 4s in terms of their lack of dignity on the internet but also in reality(in which i think 4 would be a very generous rating for many)

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 08:10 PM
9s and 10s go for 9s and 10s and these guys are simply 4s

Ahahahaha, simply not true at all. :rolleyes:

I've dated 9s/10s (well, not true, I don't give a 10, nobody's perfect, I'm very picky) and on my own scale I'm hardly a 5. To put it simply, the whole thought that "Oh my God, why would she ever want me" is pure farce. There is no such thing. Women are more about convenience than a big muscular body with an 8 inch dick (in radius).

anonymous0711
03-18-2010, 02:55 AM
i know i was just quoting the trailers from the movie lol

A
03-18-2010, 03:49 AM
i too need dating tips :shifty:

Guess that didnt get you anywhere :naughty:

X-Files
03-18-2010, 04:13 AM
who need dating tips? u found right person here :cool:

Quarterquack
03-18-2010, 04:39 AM

Why don't you get into FTN first, hotshot? :happy:

n00bz0r
03-18-2010, 05:17 AM
http://www.datensklaven.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/failagaincrane.jpg

//N00bEdit: Am surprised ya could not get an invite from sites supposedly 'high up' even though you seem to be well established on those sites (judging by your spam count).
anyway. would you care to share teh names of the 'high up' forums? That would make this thread whole lot interesting. :P

BailaMerna
03-18-2010, 11:00 AM
http://www.datensklaven.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/failagaincrane.jpg

:lol: that's fully of stupidly.

X-Files
03-18-2010, 11:52 AM

Why don't you get into FTN first, hotshot? :happy:

on my way :happy:

Disme
03-18-2010, 01:01 PM

Why don't you spam your own thread ... it fails just as hard as this one :rolleyes:

Zac090
03-18-2010, 02:14 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/n5fmvt.jpg
:rolleyes:

TBTK
03-18-2010, 11:07 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/n5fmvt.jpg
:rolleyes:

LMAO!!!! Thats just so funny! :)

Fc Barcelona Fan
03-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Could you be a link, page FTN? kinds of preview?: S

anon
03-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Check that WTO thing below the banned ad at the top, it's amazing.