PDA

View Full Version : Learning Trackers?

cvan84
03-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Are there in other good learning trackers besides bitme.org and bitspyder? I'm a member of both, but didn't know if there are others out there like these. :D

Lolaids
03-16-2010, 01:09 AM
Bibliotik
PureTorrents
Elbitz

db_la_23
03-16-2010, 02:01 AM
learnbits.me is also good and docs.torrents.ro

Antony
03-16-2010, 02:06 AM
Bitme all you need

Dr-SeMSeM
03-16-2010, 01:31 PM
this topic has been submitted much more

but the answer here you are :

BitMe
BitSpyder
LearnBits
PureTorrents
BizTorrents
BitSeduce
MVGroup

and mooooooooooore

just search about e-learn tracker in the forum .

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-massive-e-learn-tracker-list-344292

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-books-comics-34/t-where-do-you-get-your-ebooks-235892/

darkside2
03-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Elbitz is opened for Signup right now.

theGeek
03-16-2010, 03:15 PM
doscpedia is a good tracker but i hear bitspyder and bitme are the best ones out there.

anon
03-16-2010, 04:59 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-massive-e-learn-tracker-list-344292

I googled my way to that thread the second I saw this one. :happy:

7th
03-16-2010, 05:01 PM
You already have bitme and bitspyder... do you REALLY need another e-learning tracker?

cvan84
03-16-2010, 06:08 PM
You already have bitme and bitspyder... do you REALLY need another e-learning tracker?

so bitme and bitspyder have EVERYTHING I'm looking for?

7th
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM

Won't you answer my question? :P

cvan84
03-16-2010, 11:43 PM

I never said I needed another tracker. I was asking if equally good trackers exist. I got invites to all of the sites and have found numerous useful things that aren't on bitme and bitspyder. Tell me what trackers you are a member of and let me decide if you NEED them or not :D

Speedo
03-16-2010, 11:49 PM
What the hell are you supposed to learn on all those learning trackers? Keep a ratio and don't piss of moderators? Like all human logic told you a long time before some training took place.

I think people talk about training trackers because they feel intimmydated by actual funny people going into their realm.

Fuck it all!

If you ever get into ipt I have to kill you!

7th
03-17-2010, 01:21 AM

I never said I needed another tracker. I was asking if equally good trackers exist. I got invites to all of the sites and have found numerous useful things that aren't on bitme and bitspyder. Tell me what trackers you are a member of and let me decide if you NEED them or not :D

I'm member of a "quite small" list of trackers and I'm really happy with them all. I wasn't trying to decide what is best for you haha :lol:

It's just strange that someone that has accounts in two e-learning trackers (good ones) is still looking for something else.

Nowadays I'm trying to get rid of some accounts (letting them die for inactivity) and just keeping the ones I really like/use. That's the way to go when you get into better and better trackers.

Just a dumb example: if you use isohunt and piratebay, them get into demonoid, you'll probably stop using the first two to use demonoid.

My opinion? You're going the wrong way trying to get a third e-learning tracker account :P

And you won't find a tracker to replace those two ;)