PDA

View Full Version : Don't Mention The War.

Billy_Dean
10-22-2003, 08:20 PM
Not that one!! This one ...

http://www.uploadit.org/files/221003-rangmanu.jpg

[Rangers 0, Manchester United 1.]

:)

callum
10-22-2003, 08:21 PM
Don't mention it!

Proper Bo
10-22-2003, 08:23 PM
now how is that a battle of britain?! It's not exactly a very good representation!

Spider_dude
10-22-2003, 08:24 PM
yes come on the united get stuck into these huns.

JONNO_CELEBS
10-22-2003, 08:27 PM
Can't stand Man U, always liked Rangers tho :D

(This is true Rikk, nothing towards you ok)

Jonno B)

noname12
I wouldnt call it a war, I would call it a kitten being put in a cage with a blood thursty Lion.

Yogi
Ahhh, i understand now; Manchester=van NistelRooij.

Makes it more The Battle Of Breurope, doesn't it.??

:lol: Yogi

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-22-2003, 08:30 PM
What i think is funny is the fact most of Scotland want Man Utd to win and most of England want Rangers to win. :lol:

bigboab
10-22-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@22 October 2003 - 20:30
What i think is funny is the fact most of Scotland want Man Utd to win and most of England want Rangers to win. :lol:
Most of Scotland? I am most of Scotland. Look at the Avator.

I want Rangers to win. Dont expect it but I still want them to. As for you BD! Attacking the glorious boys in blue. I now think that you come from somewhere near Brighton. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy_Dean
10-22-2003, 08:48 PM
Are there actually any Scotsmen in the Rangers team tonight? I haven't heard a Scottish sounding name yet. :)

[@ Jonno]

You soon acquire a hard skin when you're a Man U supporter mate, especially when you come from London. A bit like being a "Pom" in Australia.

[Half Time] Rangers 0, Manchester United 1. [/Half Time]

Billy_Dean
10-22-2003, 09:06 PM
http://www.uploadit.org/files/221003-goal.jpg

Phil Neville scores the winning goal after 4 minutes.

bigboab
10-22-2003, 09:10 PM
Too many foreigners in British football. I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»
10-22-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@22 October 2003 - 21:10
Too many foreigners in British football. I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence. :lol: :lol: :lol:
roflmaopmp

Billy_Dean
10-22-2003, 09:57 PM
Are there any Rangers supporters in here??

To listen to the match this morning, (Australia), I had to register with the official Rangers website for six months, this gives live radio coverage of all Rangers games over the internet.

The plan I bought is here, World Match Live (http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/WorldKickOff/0,,5,00.html), the 12.99 one.

Now, I only need this one more time, next week for the return. So if you are a true supporter of Rangers, PM me, and I'll give you my username and password.

JONNO_CELEBS
10-22-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@22 October 2003 - 20:48

[@ Jonno]

You soon acquire a hard skin when you're a Man U supporter mate, especially when you come from London. A bit like being a "Pom" in Australia.

Thats cos you're all tossers :P ;)

Heh, The reason Becks shaved his head is cos Posh asked her stylist to shave her twat :lol: :lol:

Oh bugger, just realised he don't play for man u anymore :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
10-22-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@22 October 2003 - 22:57

To listen to the match this morning, (Australia), I had to register with the official Rangers website for six months, this gives live radio coverage of all Rangers games over the internet.

The plan I bought is here, World Match Live (http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/WorldKickOff/0,,5,00.html), the 12.99 one.

Now, I only need this one more time, next week for the return. So if you are a true supporter of Rangers, PM me, and I'll give you my username and password.

Can I just say, bloody nice gesture.

I am sure there will be several people interested, particularly ex-pats, as the Rangers fans in Scotland can get most matches on Radio Scotland. However you can't get them outside of the UK.

I was trying to help someone set up a proxy to get it, but we could never get it set up properly.

Good effort that man.

bigboab
10-22-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+22 October 2003 - 22:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 22 October 2003 - 22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@22 October 2003 - 22:57

The plan I bought is here,&nbsp; World Match Live (http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/WorldKickOff/0,,5,00.html), the 12.99 one.

Now, I only need this one more time, next week for the return.&nbsp; So if you are a true supporter of Rangers, PM me, and I&#39;ll give you my username and password.

Can I just say, bloody nice gesture.

I am sure there will be several people interested, particularly ex-pats, as the Rangers fans in Scotland can get most matches on Radio Scotland. However you can&#39;t get them outside of the UK.

I was trying to help someone set up a proxy to get it, but we could never get it set up properly.

Good effort that man. [/b][/quote]
Not tonight JP. I could not get it at all, even on the internet radio. Apparently Mr Murdoch blocked it with a court order. :(

bigboab
10-22-2003, 11:24 PM
Right I&#39;m off to watch the game. I knew the score but I have forgot it. Has it advantages eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DarthInsinuate
10-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@22 October 2003 - 21:10
I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence. :lol: :lol: :lol:
if anyone else made that horrible, horrible pun (well, it made me chuckle): i would be quite insulted

J'Pol
10-22-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+23 October 2003 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 23 October 2003 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@22 October 2003 - 21:10
I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence. :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
if anyone else made that horrible, horrible pun (well, it made me chuckle): i would be quite insulted [/b][/quote]
Good Lad

What a balanced view. You realise that the person had no intent to offend, so you take none. Too many people are looking for reasons to be annoyed about things, rather than looking at the context.

I&#39;m afraid it&#39;s a contest between Billy Dean and you for the Top Man of the Day Award.

I will have to make a joint award. Well done to you both.

kAb
10-23-2003, 12:00 AM
futbol. muy interesante.

futbol americano, muy estupido.

bigboab
10-23-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+22 October 2003 - 23:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 22 October 2003 - 23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@22 October 2003 - 21:10
I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence. :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
if anyone else made that horrible, horrible pun (well, it made me chuckle): i would be quite insulted [/b][/quote]
Yes thanks Darth. I was originally going to put the statement in Quotes(No not again :lol: ) but I thought that would have spoilt the effect. :rolleyes:

mogadishu
10-23-2003, 01:09 AM
what cup is this.. champions league? i havnt been paying attention at all lately.

Billy_Dean
10-23-2003, 01:17 AM
Sure is.

Results (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/foot/cham/index.html)

Tables (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/football/championsleague/standings.html)

Billy_Dean
10-23-2003, 08:22 AM
Look, I know what you&#39;re thinking, this looks like a bump, well it isn&#39;t&#33;

bigboab
10-23-2003, 08:39 AM
I watched the late highlights of the game this morning. I wonder if the commentator Arch* Mc* was at the same game. I think he was being paid by Sir A* and was taking obsequiousness to the extreme. If Rangers were on the attack, as they were for most of the game, it was, "Rangers have a lot of the ball but are being thwarted by the superior defence and class of Man U". If Man U were on the attack,then it was " Now we can see the superiority of this Man U side, who are not letting Rangers get the ball, only luck is keeping the ball out of the net". Not that I am biased in this matter, but when you bother to get dressed up in your sash, apron and cuffs to sit and listen to this drivel it is so disappointing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy_Dean
10-23-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@23 October 2003 - 17:39
..... but when you bother to get dressed up in your sash, apron and cuffs to sit and listen to this drivel it is so disappointing.
Does your wife make you do the washing up too? :)

I listened to the game on the internet, from the Rangers website, they weren&#39;t biased at all. ;)

bigboab
10-23-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@23 October 2003 - 08:50
Does your wife make you do the washing up too? :)

I listened to the game on the internet, from the Rangers website, they weren&#39;t biased at all. ;)

I do the washing up during the adverts. :rolleyes:

I watched it Scottish Television. They were not allowed to show it till after midnight because a friend of yours, a certain Mr M* had a contract out on them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy_Dean
10-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@23 October 2003 - 17:55
I watched it Scottish Television. They were not allowed to show it till after midnight because a friend of yours, a certain Mr M* had a contract out on them.
Who? Uncle Rupey? I don&#39;t believe that, he&#39;s a nice old chap.

bigboab
10-23-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+23 October 2003 - 09:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 23 October 2003 - 09:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@23 October 2003 - 17:55
I watched it Scottish Television. They were not allowed to show it till after midnight because a friend of yours, a certain Mr M* had a contract out on them.
Who? Uncle Rupey? I don&#39;t believe that, he&#39;s a nice old chap.

:) [/b][/quote]
The Same. :(

Right I am of to do the shopping. See what the new man has to do in Scotland now BD. :lol:
Plus the fact I might have started a little flaming in another thread and I am getting out of the way of the heat. :lol: :lol: :lol: