PDA

View Full Version : [Req]BitMeTv

coolman
03-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Hello i'm Andrew and i've made this topic to ask for a bitmetv inv.
Here are some points in which i tell you why i need the inv and what will i promise to do with the account:
-bitmetv has a large content of tv episodes which i watch alot
-a great community in which you can find many trusted friends
-i know i don't have such a big rep on this forum and not so many posts but i promise that i'll take care of the account and wont trade it to anyone
- after i'll get invites to the site i'll give them here ONLY to trusted members of this wonderfull community
-if you give me the inv i'll promise that i'll do what i can to help you when needed
-i'll use my account i won't get disable or even warned
-i can give you speedtests and ratio proof if asked
And i promise that i'll enjoy the account and say ''thanks''.

ca_aok
03-16-2010, 03:48 PM
If you're looking for run of the mill popular series likes most people, BMTV is overkill. Additionally, you basically require a seedbox to survive. While it's not technically necessary, you'll have a hard time getting the initial buffer you need to download season packs, since that's where most of your upload will come from on a slower connection.

I think especially given your relatively few posts here, you may have better luck with TvTorrents.com or Freshon.tv (formerly TvT.ro). Both sites are easier to seed, and will have any of the standard shows from this era. I find BMTV most useful if you're looking for some obscure show from the 60's or 70's rather than content you could find on any TV tracker, or for that matter any 0-day tracker with packs (SCC's archive section is great for popular TV series for example).

BABBY
03-16-2010, 04:22 PM
If you're looking for run of the mill popular series likes most people, BMTV is overkill. Additionally, you basically require a seedbox to survive. While it's not technically necessary, you'll have a hard time getting the initial buffer you need to download season packs, since that's where most of your upload will come from on a slower connection.

I think especially given your relatively few posts here, you may have better luck with TvTorrents.com or Freshon.tv (formerly TvT.ro). Both sites are easier to seed, and will have any of the standard shows from this era. I find BMTV most useful if you're looking for some obscure show from the 60's or 70's rather than content you could find on any TV tracker, or for that matter any 0-day tracker with packs (SCC's archive section is great for popular TV series for example).

i fully agree with him.

bitmetv is a hyped tracker and it will never be easy to survive on bitmetv without a good dedicated seedbox.

u dont require a normal seedbox, but u require a good seedbox.
and it would be really expensive to maintain an account at bitmetv.

if u really want to use a account just go for tvt.com, believe me its best.

more over staff at tvt.com rocks, even the admin of tvt.com is very down to earth.

coolman
03-16-2010, 04:42 PM

i fully agree with him.

bitmetv is a hyped tracker and it will never be easy to survive on bitmetv without a good dedicated seedbox.

more over staff at tvt.com rocks, even the admin of tvt.com is very down to earth.
thanks for the advices but i got my invite, and thanks to the member who invited me !! great forum:fst:

erax
03-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Congratz coolman

save it for the hard times

X-Files
03-16-2010, 05:08 PM
u got it? congratulations! :D

IdolEyes787
03-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Why the congratulations?
Like said it's not the best site for his circumstances .His connection ( at least the one he gave in the past - but then again he said at one point he was spoke French and "needed ethor) isn't the best so unless he is willing to fork over his hard earn cash for a seedbox then he is going to struggle .Even if he does rent a seedbox he isn't going to keep it forever so somewhere along the line buffered up or not he becomes a less than active member.
Plus unless he is looking for truly obscure non-American shows (TVVault is clearly better for old shows and any other TV specific tracker or 0day will give him the usual stuff) then there is very little point putting in the required time,effort and perhaps expense when he could simply be enjoying himself at some other site requiring none of these.

Just once I would like for someone to be smart enough to actually take the good advice that is given them.

PerMaFrOsT
03-16-2010, 06:46 PM

I agree with you, BMTV itīs a hard RATIO tracker if you donīt have seedbox access.

erax
03-16-2010, 06:49 PM
may b you a point but bitmetv is not easy to get and sure he knows that

and yes it's not easy to keep it without working by S.b

VinX
03-16-2010, 06:50 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/23/128799215217961362.jpg

CevapsizSorular
03-16-2010, 07:15 PM
It is so hard to make upload.

Pm me your all of profil links. Also show me your seedbox now. While seeding. Don't edit your picture.

Let look.

Uh you got it. Okey nice. Enjoy:)

coolman
03-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Why the congratulations?
Like said it's not the best site for his circumstances .His connection ( at least the one he gave in the past - but then again he said at one point he was spoke French and "needed ethor) isn't the best so unless he is willing to fork over his hard earn cash for a seedbox then he is going to struggle .Even if he does rent a seedbox he isn't going to keep it forever so somewhere along the line buffered up or not he becomes a less than active member.
Plus unless he is looking for truly obscure non-American shows (TVVault is clearly better for old shows and any other TV specific tracker or 0day will give him the usual stuff) then there is very little point putting in the required time,effort and perhaps expense when he could simply be enjoying himself at some other site requiring none of these.

Just once I would like for someone to be smart enough to actually take the good advice that is given them.

I see your point but my network connection improved alot ...but i wanted to get into this tracker because of some old tv shows you know what they say oldies but gokdies..

IdolEyes787
03-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Actually I've never heard anyone use that precise phrase.
Just for the sake of argument which shows?Btw if it truly was for old shows then like I said TV Vault beats the hell out of BMTV is easier to seed on and even occasionally has some freeleech :Oto boot.

coolman
03-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Actually I've never heard anyone use that precise phrase.
Just for the sake of argument which shows?Btw if it truly was for old shows then like I said TV Vault beats the hell out of BMTV is easier to seed on and even occasionally has some freeleech :Oto boot.
Ok man i see you have your point and even i cant change it.. i'll give it a try ti TV Vault and btw a tracker for me doesn't mean only torrents it means community too..
''Actually I've never heard anyone use that precise phrase.'' you mean you never heard of this phrase?? hmm an old friend of mine always used it haha
but i dont remember if it was goldies or goodies but anyway i dont think tv vault has so many old tv shows pack but anyway as i saw i'll give it a try.

anon
03-16-2010, 08:27 PM
''Actually I've never heard anyone use that precise phrase.'' you mean you never heard of this phrase?? hmm an old friend of mine always used it haha

I guess he was referring to the typo. :happy:

You can register at TVV here:
http://tv-vault.org/register.php

coolman
03-16-2010, 08:43 PM

I guess he was referring to the typo. :happy:

You can register at TVV here:
http://tv-vault.org/register.php

thanks